UPSB v4

General Discussion / Organization XIII : Recruiting New Members

1. RH
    Date: Tue, Oct 5 2010 00:58:25

Hi guys, RH here. Most of you know that i am the Leader of O13. and if you wanted to be a part of a competitive(at least i think we will) team, now is your chance. However, we do have a two conditions you need to meet 1. Please be serious about this decision, we do not accept "lol" apps 1. Please do not be a part of any other competitive team prior to applying for Organization XIII I've created an application form I suppose for you to fill out; so you have a general idea of what to say when you ask to join. So if you're interested in being a part of O13... fill out the following application, PM it to me, and I will post it up in O13 forum to discuss your acceptance. [SIZE="6"]NOTICE WE ARE ONLY TAKING IN 1 MEMBER AT THE MOMENT[/SIZE] --------------------------------------------------- Organization 13: Application Form Name: How long have you been spinning for? How long will you keep on spinning for? How often do you visit UPSB (ex. once a week, 2-3x per week, daily, multiple times daily, etc)? Sample of your spinning: How busy are you? Why do you want to join O13? What do you want to accomplish in O13? How well do you feel you know our current members? Are there any members you do not get along with or dislike? Additional comments/questions? --------------------------------------------------- I wish you all the best of luck if you decide to apply :)

2. Twine
    Date: Tue, Oct 5 2010 01:43:44

Who is already in it?

3. RH
    Date: Tue, Oct 5 2010 01:50:44

Twine wrote: Who is already in it?
    Please check the community tab>teams RH Ktrinh93 Wind Blahblahting Ryamashiro Storm Archermitch Iota VendettaBF xSpin Kari-Chan iColor

4. Wind
    Date: Tue, Oct 5 2010 01:52:55

[B]REMEMBER TO PM IT TO RH. DO NOT POST IT HERE[/B]

5. buhryan
    Date: Tue, Oct 5 2010 02:19:38

haha i guess i cant join. cuz im not competitive. o.e

6. Wind
    Date: Tue, Oct 5 2010 02:37:43

We're more recreational than competitive... well as a team we are.

7. JC
    Date: Tue, Oct 5 2010 03:01:51

What do you mean by recreational?

8. buhryan
    Date: Tue, Oct 5 2010 03:06:20

well RH didn't let me join last time >_>

9. Wind
    Date: Tue, Oct 5 2010 03:13:48

JC wrote: What do you mean by recreational?
    Didn't blahblahting go over this with you...? o.o I dunno, he used that term, so I guess I started using it too. sooo recreational as in doing collabs, relays... stuff like that I guess.

10. JC
    Date: Tue, Oct 5 2010 03:22:04

Wind wrote: Didn't blahblahting go over this with you...? o.o I dunno, he used that term, so I guess I started using it too. sooo recreational as in doing collabs, relays... stuff like that I guess.
    With blah, I think I was kinda like... lol, okay, not competitive, we want you soo okay, recreational..sure... we'll take ya =]! Now I was just curious what recreational actually means lol, but okay, I gotcha now

11. blahblahting
    Date: Tue, Oct 5 2010 03:29:07

jc, i thought of recreational as "spin for fun" :dunno: idk, we intended for the team to be serious at first, but we're more casual now and a lot less active atm :/ EDIT: as a side note, the team is looking for spinners at about our ability level. no one like vic, and no one like...um, idk. if you're doing "magic resets" in your combo, work on your spinning more before you ask to join :/