UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Well, hello there!

1. Parish
    Date: Fri, Oct 1 2010 06:22:02

Hello upsb, I am Parish. Well since this is an introduction topic I might as well tell you guys a little bit about me. I had discovered pen spinning about 8 months ago, and it completely blew my mind. I started off with the basic thumb around for awhile as my first trick, even though years before I found pen spinning I did a finger pass all the time subconsciously. I eventually got caught up with other things and forgot about pen spinning. Well about a week and a half ago I found something on it and am now determined to get better at it. I am using a ( rather crappy ) Bic round tip mod, since I could not find any high-quality pens, but it works for now. I know how to do the thumb-around, finger pass, sonic, and am working on the charge ( I usually end up with a sonic ). I hope my introduction was not too long, I did not check any of the others... yet. See you all around the boards! :)

2. k-ryder
    Date: Fri, Oct 1 2010 13:02:24

hi, ur intro wasn't too long its good that you spent a lot of time writing it, you seem commited hope you have fun on upsb

3. Kitsune
    Date: Sat, Oct 2 2010 10:43:18

Welcome to UPSB... nice meeting you, Parish...

4. Harshul
    Date: Wed, Oct 13 2010 18:26:54

welcome to UPSB, have a good time here