UPSB v4

Collaboration Videos / Gold Angel's penspinning promotion Video

1. Tidus
    Date: Sun, Sep 26 2010 07:45:52

An unofficial collaboration made by Gold Angel with many combo wich he like[video=youtube;nAuMhJzuSYs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAuMhJzuSYs[/video]

2. SyntaxError
    Date: Sun, Sep 26 2010 15:30:15

No offense, but I think more intense music would have worked better. River Flows In You is just too calm for this sort of spinning. I'd say if the collab was created from slower, smooth, and more flowing combos, the song would have been more fitting. I'm not saying you should change anything, just constructive criticism for the future.

3. Tidus
    Date: Sun, Sep 26 2010 16:54:55

SyntaxError wrote: No offense, but I think more intense music would have worked better. River Flows In You is just too calm for this sort of spinning. I'd say if the collab was created from slower, smooth, and more flowing combos, the song would have been more fitting. I'm not saying you should change anything, just constructive criticism for the future.
    Why i will be offense x) ? we accept all criticism 'cause we know we are not perfect we are just human ;) I'm the guy with real madrid shirt