UPSB v4

Temporary Bin / the infinity 777 (my first creation)

1. ozmium
    Date: Sun, Sep 26 2010 03:44:58

its pretty well balenced for infinity tricks one side is more heavy and the end is rounded it took 4 gel pens and a grip to make. i think its sexy:XD: simple but effective UPDATE:i squeezed a ball baring into the grip at the end to round it off and oooomg it feels so good lol

2. Vinc
    Date: Sun, Sep 26 2010 04:09:14

sexy color. Xp what's the lenght of the mod?

3. ozmium
    Date: Sun, Sep 26 2010 04:18:20

it is 5 1/4 inches according to http://iruler.net/

4. ozmium
    Date: Sun, Sep 26 2010 04:19:05

lol im just going to say 6 inches

5. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sun, Sep 26 2010 04:32:28

Why would you want a pen that is only useful for infinity tricks? Infinity is not that hard of a trick to do. Even non psers can probably do it granted they aren't paralyzed or anything like that. And if you argue it's to learn things like double infinity, triple infinity, etc., then my argument back is then why learn them with a pen that you can only use for one trick when you're eventually going to use that trick in a combo. So wouldn't it just be more efficient to use the pen you're going to use in the combo because that is probably your ultimate goal? Also let me know how an extremely short mod is beneficial to infinities. Longer length of a mod allows a person to apply the use of momentum easier and in tricks like double and triple infinities, it helps the pen move down the hand. In addition to this, the tut does not use a template and also DOES NOT EVEN TELL US HOW IT IS MADE. How can this possibly pose as a learning experience for anyone? People have used ball bearings and weights before. It's not like a new discovery. Also, no one requested this (because you never posted this anywhere outside of this thread) and therefore you could have no idea what the community thought about your idea. If no one requests a tut, it's a call for you as a modder to improve your design. Everyone has room for improvement, even great modders (e.g. Tek, Kam, LNT Phat). But you will never be able to reach a full potential of modding unless you utilize the opinions of the community. Of course you shouldn't be completely moved by the opinions of others but if you don't even pay attention to them, you lose that opportunity to learn and become better. I'm just sick and tired of people in general, who just post tutorials with mods that they don't even put on SOYP. I mean it's so much more logical to utilize the community here. I understand that UPSB has been getting a lot of newcomers lately, which is not completely a bad thing, but you should ask about tutorials, ask about criteria, ask if your mod is new. (This applies to you people who come with mods from other boards too) I mean look at iMatt's template thread. It's stickied. That has GOT to carry some implication that it is important. So all in all, I'm going to finish my rant with a word of advice that I hope you will take to heart: "Think before you act".

6. Rarity
    Date: Sun, Sep 26 2010 04:54:22

:whut: You made that mod just for wiper tricks? They're not impressive when done alone. And the length is even shorter than a normal pen... What a waste of money...

7. walrus
    Date: Sun, Sep 26 2010 13:04:45

nachoaddict said everything i had to say. @ozmium please read the 'how to make a tutorial' thing made by imatt...

8. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sun, Sep 26 2010 14:38:15

Wtf? Are you a hypocrite? Cuz if you were gonna say those things, you directly contradict what you did with your "Jan MX"...

9. walrus
    Date: Sun, Sep 26 2010 14:59:45

I'm not trying to get off topic but that was my first one and i did use imatt's template and i didn't do a couple of the blanks because i didn't know what they meant...

10. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sun, Sep 26 2010 18:30:18

You didnt even read my post did you =.= YOU didnt post your mod anywhere else. YOU didnt ask if it was new. YOU didnt even have pictures at first. Just because it's your "first personal mod" does not give you an excuse to stray from the conditiona stated above. You claim you are an old timer yet your actions reflect those of a newcomer.

11. Hyukan
    Date: Sun, Sep 26 2010 18:38:28

New fags that are making tutorials for mods that weren't requested, get the fuck out, I'm getting tired of these tutorials posted on pending approval page that haven't been posted on SOYP like nachoaddict said. Follow the tutorial on how to make a tutorial on a pen "mod". I don't even know how to describe this piece of shit, 5 and 1/4th inches is not the right format, do it in centimeters like everyone else in the world besides the U.S.A. Piece of shit, why would you make a mod that's only useful for ONE trick? A retarded person could do the infinity if someone taught them well enough to do it. You should look at how other people make mods before you make your own with a crap camera, one picture, not even a tutorial with steps, this is a tutorial page, not a fuckin show your pen and get flamed by nachoaddict page. Fuckin retarded asshole. Took 4 gel pens and 1 grip to make it? I could make a pretty decent mod with 1 gel pen and 1 grip, that isn't shit and unbalanced. An unbalanced pen is something called an "MX" look it up faggot and its thousands times better than this shitty thing you call "the infinity 777". Simple is fuckin right, but effective? far from it you pile of faggotry. Damn, and I was here thinking that the newer penspinners on UPSB were getting better rather than worse, but you seem to have proved me wrong. I commend you on that you donkey. Color scheme sucks, length sucks, your hand must be the size of a fuckin babies' hand if you can spin that shit. If you fuckin started this month I have little to no sympathy for you, the fact that you think that you're good enough at modding to try this when its just your first month. Nicely nicely done, you faggot

12. Rarity
    Date: Mon, Sep 27 2010 09:00:11

Ozmium... your mod sucks and your tutorial sucks. It's not actually even something I could call a tutorial. That means you suck.