UPSB v4

Serious Discussion / Todays Music

1. itzDaKine
    Date: Sat, Sep 25 2010 23:03:45

Aight. looky here... today's music is nothing more than drugs, sex, getting drunk, random dances, bull shit with other people, nd stuff along that nature. i was just wondering wheres all the good music? you kno? the original beats, the true lyrics, the though provoking lyrics the kind that make u think abou life and how your doin in it. wat happened to relevance? rappers rap about the most irrelevent things Artists i dispise: Justin Bieber, Lil Wayne, Drake, Kanye West, Jay-Z (now days), Trey Songz, you know.. the fake ass artists that are after fame and fortune. Listen to the lyrics and understand the message of this song:Gang Starr- Peace of Mine Tell me what ypur take on nowa days music is.

2. Jamal
    Date: Sat, Sep 25 2010 23:37:56

music is music, no matter how it is expressed But rap, rap is not music. It's just... no. poetry is not music The best music tends to be music without words if you have noticed I don't pay attention to lyrics, i pay attention to melody... like when people listen to foreign music they have no idea what they are saying, just has a nice melody :)

3. davidguy
    Date: Sat, Sep 25 2010 23:45:12

the thing is most artists are just in the music business for money, even if you started because you liked music it'll eventually come to you just making music for money. I listen to Asian music, even if some of it is just to make money, lyric-wise it's a lot better and makes more sense ;) EDIT: plus i don't get why Americans are so reluctant to listen to foreign music just because they can't understand it

4. maunierox
    Date: Sun, Sep 26 2010 00:00:15

you're paying attention too much to other peoples views of good music. you're basing this assumption that all good music is gone on the fact that they don't play good music on the radio. good music is like many other good things: you have to look for it to find it. don't pay attention to the chart topping hits. go after the obscure and odd and i guarantee there will be something out there that you like. and like davidguy said, most artists are out there just to make money. they know that the bullshit lyrics and such make money so they just do what the trend is. there's still good music out there. i promise.

5. KissMyAssMa
    Date: Sun, Sep 26 2010 00:33:33

u forgot one thing that eminem is real and that is why his music is influencing others like justin timberlake and lil wayne(not so much) but people dont really see it so there is no use for me to explain it umm what wonder says makes a lot of sense because i really like ''in the ayer'' by flo rida just for the beat

6. itzDaKine
    Date: Sun, Sep 26 2010 00:48:57

i agree with all of u to a certain point. @davidguy yes i love international music. JPop mainly. international music is so good! the sounds they have are really great nd astonishing. i truly respect everyones response. i can finally have a talk about music without being judged by ppl.

7. chris
    Date: Sun, Sep 26 2010 01:13:57

Perhaps the genre you look at limits your view in music? Well, i agree, since most contemp/acoustic/mellow music focus on love. Little on it focuses on the other thought provoking matters of life.

8. itzDaKine
    Date: Sun, Sep 26 2010 01:41:24

@chrisPS... ur rite i was really only talkin about rap n hip hop. but ur also rite. i really dnt like to much rock either tho. like i hear the samething too. im sorry. but i listen to alotta music. basically my life

9. Kirby
    Date: Sun, Sep 26 2010 01:45:17

I liked music back in like 08. Rap is good in my opinion (with decent lyrics[not shit like "My dougie, my dougie"]). But this now a days gay hip-hop and r&b with black people trying to sing. Black people rap not sing. my opinion.

10. itzDaKine
    Date: Sun, Sep 26 2010 02:03:50

@Kirby hmm... i ddnt like so much 08. i love old hip hop from the 80's nd 90's. early 2000's. but like i kno wat u mean. quick way to get famous is to create a ridunculous rap nd dance to go alomg with it. and bite other ppls styles like Jerkers do. they look like skaters nd wanna be punk yet a lil azn! but Black ppl can sing. juss not rappers. unless u T-Pain! SHAWTY!

11. k-ryder
    Date: Sun, Sep 26 2010 04:39:40

i've had this rant before, and here's what i learnt 1. no one gives a shit 2. no one (13 year olds) are going to change because you said this 3. so dont give a shit about their music and create your own little shell of the music you like on a less harsher note, this was the same with rock and roll in the 60s they (mostly the bourgeois) hated the emerging rock acts like the who and the stones, because they considered it too crude but now its the most influential genre of music, even after 40 years same with hip hop, they were quick to shoot down nwa, but gangsta rap stood strong through the 90s (dispite a few casualties, rip pac and big) and this thing is the same. cultures change, its never static. the electro-auto-tune-materialistic style of pop songs now might now be around for longer, or it could influence the next generation of music, or gain an underground/subcultural following i'm not going to say whether i think its a good or bad thing (its a bad thing, i really hate this materialism in the songs), but it will change but if you are looking for new stuff to listen to, heres a list (i'm assuming you like hip hop) 1. raekwon - cuban linx 2: i was skeptical at first, but its grown on me 2. brotha lynch hung. i dont know if uve heard of him, but he's a horrorcore rapper (insanely violent lyrics, kinda like eminem but more black) 3. hilltop hoods: they're an australian rap group. i dont really like the rest of oz rap, but the hilltop are amazing the hard road fifty in five - my favourite song from them, and definite top 10 favs 4. something i came across a week ago, achozen, which is rza from wu tang and the bassist from soad collaborating on experimental music. the album is due to be released sometime this year, they were on the movie Babylon AD.

12. Mike
    Date: Sun, Sep 26 2010 04:57:50

itzDaKine wrote: Aight. looky here... today's music is nothing more than drugs, sex, getting drunk, random dances, bull shit with other people, nd stuff along that nature. i was just wondering wheres all the good music? you kno? the original beats, the true lyrics, the though provoking lyrics the kind that make u think abou life and how your doin in it. wat happened to relevance? rappers rap about the most irrelevent things Artists i dispise: Justin Bieber, Lil Wayne, Drake, Kanye West, Jay-Z (now days), Trey Songz, you know.. the fake ass artists that are after fame and fortune. Listen to the lyrics and understand the message of this song:Gang Starr- Peace of Mine Tell me what ypur take on nowa days music is.
    There's still good music being produced, it's just that everything you hear on the radio is pretty much songs that clubs play. Mainstream shit. When a song first comes out mainstream it can actually be good... for a while. Then it experiences death like other mainstream songs, and people start to hate it. I don't like Lil Wayne because he doesn't have the voice for rapping. His lyrics are great, and very clever at times, but his voice doesn't cut it. I never liked Kanye. His music wasn't ever good (imo) and he's just a cocky nigger. Trey Songs had some legit tracks back in the day, I ain't gon' front. But then again, it all depends on what you consider "good" to be.

13. Colin
    Date: Sun, Sep 26 2010 06:28:40

Well, DaKine , "today's music" would be mainstream music you hear on the radios. Some are good, some are shit. I agree with Mike, because there's good underground music. Some mainstream artists are still good, like Eminem. His lyrics actually have passion and meaning to them, some of his newer songs at least,

14. AwonW
    Date: Sun, Sep 26 2010 06:53:20

itzDaKine wrote: i agree with all of u to a certain point. @davidguy yes i love international music. JPop mainly. international music is so good! the sounds they have are really great nd astonishing. i truly respect everyones response. i can finally have a talk about music without being judged by ppl.
    International pop music is EXACTLY the same as American pop music. I'm unconvinced that you fully understand why you dislike today's chart-toppers.

15. SPRiNGFiELD
    Date: Sun, Sep 26 2010 08:46:30

rap is not bad. rap today is what is bad. if we look back into the 80s and 90s when we have rappers like tupac, we look into the underground, we have rappers like immortal technique, their music is very deep good shit with issues like politics and social issues. i'm not so much towards eminem but hes alright. rap today with lil wayne and kanye west ruins the true essence of rap with their autotune crap and their lyrics are meaningless.

16. neXus
    Date: Sun, Sep 26 2010 10:52:45

Although I don't listen to it much because I'm not exposed to it much, I control what I listen to pretty well - no radio etc., I find that modern music (by which I mean music in the charts) has become very forgettable and generic. When I remember a new song 80% of the time it's because I remember how annoying the refrain was. Lyrics are just as important as the music, think of the vocals like an extra instrument. My favorite "rap" song is not even by a rapper or hip-hop group: [video=youtube;lpZWBT701f0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpZWBT701f0&fmt=22[/video] it's blocked in a few countries but I hope most can watch it., [SPOILER="Clutch - Careful with that mic"]So tell me When you took the Practice Scholastic Aptitude Test did you know the answers or did you guess? You rely on gimmicks to amuse your fans and act all urban to jack up your soundscan, what's the matter with you? How come you rhyme monosyllabically, is atrophy shrinking your entire vocabulary? Your style's like garbage cans, meant to be taken out on a weekly basis Ever since your first record you've been in a state of suspended animation You look like Snuffalupagous and australopithecus, me, cray, you, abacus But enough about you, let's talk about me and how single-handedly I redefined the science of radio astronomy Making Noble Prize winners question their notions of reality Oh but I digress, you play Sorry and I play chess King's pawn to B3, checkmate, go get some percasets Uh ha ha, ha ha Careful with that mic Weezie Do you really think it's that easy? Mmm, this is really good ice cream, you want some of it? Oh my bad, I didn't know you were lactose intolerant Makes you pass gas, frightens all the girls away The only friends you keep are those you pay Always on the ready for the whack snack attack I carry sandwiches around in a straight-edge style Jansport backpack Got the gadget Q gave Bond, control your mind, make you jump in a pond Quack quack, flap your arms leave you confused but completely unharmed Uh ha ha, ha ha Careful with that mic Weezie Do you really think it's that easy? Do you really think it's true? That up above they can't hear you Uh ha ha, ha ha Now look here Both you and I know the past ten years have been rather intense I'm ashamed to admit that I've been fooled by the seductions of violence People walkin around with ugly auras and at times I'm even tempted to seek the advice of Dr. Laura But I ignore her And I take a deep breath and count to ten Ain't gonna let it get under my skin Take a deep breath and count to ten Think of all the nice places that I have been Like back when I was waging peace against the visigoths I was tutored in the ancient mysteries by a wisened philosoph Learned the polyrhythm of celestial time, and wait for the one to come and get it done, to finish the rhyme Uh ha ha Careful with that mic Weezie Do you really think it's that easy? Do you really think it's true? That up above they can't hear you [/SPOILER] Just looking at some of the words in the lyrics ...

17. k-ryder
    Date: Sun, Sep 26 2010 11:14:32

Colin wrote: Some mainstream artists are still good, like Eminem.
    lol no eminem was good because he was exactly what the music industry needed, a skinny white boy to say "fuck you" the governments were blaming manson for the columbine shootings, and he says, "i'm singing about slitting my throat, i say it, your problem if you do it" he's smart in saying "i'm 35/40 now with children, ofcourse i'm not going to do what i did 10 years ago", but eminem is not the same without the violence and insanely hilarious lyrics also, i dont like immortal techinique. he seems to me that the only rhyme/rhythm pattern he knows is "da dadi dadi *big word*/da dadi dadi *another big word that rhymes with the previous one* and he gives off this vibe of a conspiracy theorist, which i can't take seriously then again, i also have a problem with public enemy for some reason, so maybe i'm not the best judge of conscious rap but i do like talib kweli/mos def and co

18. Mike
    Date: Sun, Sep 26 2010 17:42:56

k-ryder wrote: lol no eminem was good because he was exactly what the music industry needed, a skinny white boy to say "fuck you" the governments were blaming manson for the columbine shootings, and he says, "i'm singing about slitting my throat, i say it, your problem if you do it" he's smart in saying "i'm 35/40 now with children, ofcourse i'm not going to do what i did 10 years ago", but eminem is not the same without the violence and insanely hilarious lyrics also, i dont like immortal techinique. he seems to me that the only rhyme/rhythm pattern he knows is "da dadi dadi *big word*/da dadi dadi *another big word that rhymes with the previous one* and he gives off this vibe of a conspiracy theorist, which i can't take seriously then again, i also have a problem with public enemy for some reason, so maybe i'm not the best judge of conscious rap but i do like talib kweli/mos def and co
    Have you listened to any of Eminem's material? I'm not talking about his singles or anything, I'm talking about the songs that people don't talk about. He's lyrically talented, and a lot of his material is deep, and emotional. Not all his songs are meant to be "funny".

19. Zombo
    Date: Sun, Sep 26 2010 18:40:54

theres plenty of good music still being made... they're not mainstream but so what... but dont listen to me aha im old-fashioned, I mostly listen to music made hundred of years ago :)

20. Mike
    Date: Sun, Sep 26 2010 19:35:30

Zombo wrote: theres plenty of good music still being made... they're not mainstream but so what... but dont listen to me aha im old-fashioned, I mostly listen to music made hundred of years ago :)
    I'm actually very jealous of you because I like that kind of music. I just have none of it in my library. :(

21. itzDaKine
    Date: Sun, Sep 26 2010 20:49:34

k-ryder wrote: i've had this rant before, and here's what i learnt 1. no one gives a shit 2. no one (13 year olds) are going to change because you said this 3. so dont give a shit about their music and create your own little shell of the music you like on a less harsher note, this was the same with rock and roll in the 60s they (mostly the bourgeois) hated the emerging rock acts like the who and the stones, because they considered it too crude but now its the most influential genre of music, even after 40 years same with hip hop, they were quick to shoot down nwa, but gangsta rap stood strong through the 90s (dispite a few casualties, rip pac and big) and this thing is the same. cultures change, its never static. the electro-auto-tune-materialistic style of pop songs now might now be around for longer, or it could influence the next generation of music, or gain an underground/subcultural following i'm not going to say whether i think its a good or bad thing (its a bad thing, i really hate this materialism in the songs), but it will change but if you are looking for new stuff to listen to, heres a list (i'm assuming you like hip hop) 1. raekwon - cuban linx 2: i was skeptical at first, but its grown on me 2. brotha lynch hung. i dont know if uve heard of him, but he's a horrorcore rapper (insanely violent lyrics, kinda like eminem but more black) 3. hilltop hoods: they're an australian rap group. i dont really like the rest of oz rap, but the hilltop are amazing the hard road fifty in five - my favourite song from them, and definite top 10 favs 4. something i came across a week ago, achozen, which is rza from wu tang and the bassist from soad collaborating on experimental music. the album is due to be released sometime this year, they were on the movie Babylon AD.
    k-ryder i respect ur opinion very much. everything u said was true. i understand wat ur saying. ok like u said with NWA. the got shot fown for being raw, heavy raps, and shit like that. it was a different sound. nd everyone thot different is bad. but those artists r really good! Brotha lynch Hung is one of my main inspirations. but the real inspiration is Cise Star. i wanna get in the music business to show the world wat music can truly be. and for the money. but not for materialistic things. but to support my family and give back to those who helped me. @AwonW well itz juss all my opinion. cuz pop in america isnt really all that great. where as JPop has something about it. itz juss prbbly me. but the reason y i dnt like Top-Charters is because they dont have originality and to them its all about the Fame And Fortune. Lil Wayne says he is the best rapper alive. which is obviously untrue. 50Cents song Window Shopper is about how rich he is nd how poor others r so u cant buy everything he has. thats straight bull shit. they put him in hip hop which he shouldnt be. hes a rapper not an MC. Justin Bieber... hes only famous because hes got a good hair cut and Usher needed a fresh face to get him money. i could go on but the main reasons i dnt like top charters are simple: unoriginality, crappy beats, greedy ass mothafuckuhs, nd juss abuncha dumbs.

22. Resonance
    Date: Sun, Sep 26 2010 22:15:21

First things first- you can't say "today's music" and then address only the mainstream. you're missing a huge chunk of good music being produced. can't really hop into the discussion since I listen to metal, jazz, and a bit of classical- all failing to match the mainstream tag you seem to address here.

23. hoiboy
    Date: Sun, Sep 26 2010 22:22:02

Zombo wrote: but dont listen to me aha im old-fashioned, I mostly listen to music made hundred of years ago :)
    AMEN Honestly, I think that anyone that refuses to listen to music that is "mainstream" or "popular" is retarded. You're supposed to enjoy listening to music, music isn't supposed to be something you get judged by.

24. nateiskewl
    Date: Sun, Sep 26 2010 23:00:57

Who gives a fuck? Listen to what you want to listen to.

25. Kirby
    Date: Mon, Sep 27 2010 00:15:01

good rappers imo: Eminem, Kid Cudi (a beast, but not really rap, amazing lyrics), lil wayne (some songs), tupac, ace hood, gucci mane (retarded lyrics and looks like a fag, but nice beats)

26. AwonW
    Date: Mon, Sep 27 2010 01:09:30

Kirby wrote: good rappers imo: gucci mane (retarded lyrics and looks like a fag, but nice beats)
    If he has retarded lyrics, how is he a good rapper? That makes no sense.

27. k-ryder
    Date: Mon, Sep 27 2010 02:56:05

AllOneWish wrote: Honestly, I think that anyone that refuses to listen to music that is "mainstream" or "popular" is retarded. You're supposed to enjoy listening to music, music isn't supposed to be something you get judged by.
    ideally, yes, not getting judged by the music you listen to is great, but here's the thing you meet someone, you would automatically judge them on their appearance, what they wear, how they talk etc. etc. and music is one of the ways to shortcut a judgement, but then there is the flip side to music in a book i had to read for english, about how australia has changed, and how the author thinks it should be improved, and his main focus seemed to be community involvement, one area being music. he says that music is one of the ways that brings people together coincidentally, i read the book before going on a school music camp. obviously, i can make an anecdote about how playing in the orchestra brought us closer together blah, blah. but probably the most telling were the bus sing-a-longs. no matter what song was sung, (even justin beiber, however ironically), was fun to sing, mainly because we were singing with friends point being that dispite differences in our tastes in music, singing beiber at the top of our lungs and annoying our rather strict teacher was much more fun then listening to beiber on my own ipod tl;dr: music is great listening/playing by ourselves, but its much more fun listening/singing/playing with friends and @Kirby, if only the beats are good, then its the work of the producer, not the rapper

28. Resonance
    Date: Mon, Sep 27 2010 07:55:58

I don't "refuse" to listen to music that is considered mainstream- it's just that I almost never find interesting music which I like in there.

29. Kirby
    Date: Mon, Sep 27 2010 11:21:20

AwonW wrote: If he has retarded lyrics, how is he a good rapper? That makes no sense.
    I should have said I liked him instead. Yah his lyrics suck but hes fun to listen to.

30. Zombo
    Date: Mon, Sep 27 2010 13:34:42

for the foreign music thing... its true that mainstream foreign music is not much better than american, in fact you could say its even worse because the music is often ripped off american songs lol but i still listen to it for a variety of reasons. first of all I think english is not a so good language for singing. the best I think are italian and japanese. so even if you dont understand lyrics, it doesnt matter, you're listening to the melody of the voices, and to me thats more important than the actual lyrics. therefore the choice of language is very important. for rap, english is better though, but I think some languages might be better like german or arabic. so overall english is an overall average language for music, not good at anything but not really bad. the other thing is that there are various levels at which you can listen to music. you can listen to music while being brain-dead and just feel the beat or catchiness and on the other side you have complex music that you need to reflect on the lyrics and music while listening and after you finished listening, maybe even do some background research on it. the problem is that mainstream music is ONLY the brain-dead type. its ok to have some to vary your tastes, but if thats the only thing then thats not good. you need to get something more advanced to stimulate your brain more.

31. Zombo
    Date: Tue, Oct 12 2010 17:11:51

this thread was locked by accident, reopened

32. davidguy
    Date: Tue, Oct 12 2010 23:34:36

The some of the actual music in America is not that bad but I just wished that the lyrics that are put into the songs weren't so vulgar. I mean it's hard not to see a song that doesn't have at bare minimum have it talk about sex, in terms of mainstream music that is.

33. blahblahting
    Date: Tue, Oct 26 2010 01:27:25

first, i'd like to say i'm not trying to prove a certain side right or wrong, just want to contribute. i guess part of some people's preference to listen to foreign music is that the language barrier may eliminate the potential vulgarity of the song because you can't understand it, and thus shift focus to melody and musicality, which some people prefer over the meaning of the lyrics (like me) i havent looked into a LOT of foreign music, but the majority of kpop lyrics seem to be about romance, not sex/drugs/violence/wtv that people seem to dislike in "mainstream american music"

34. SJ
    Date: Tue, Oct 26 2010 23:31:35

hmm some interesting thoughts here. i mostly listen to music on the radio and youtube. there are some good songs on the radio, but not all. current #1 song like a g6 is frickin terrible imo. i just hate that type of music. and songs like imma be are pretty terrible as well but bruno mars' songs are amazing. i dont really like the way the music industry is going, but i guess it cant be helped. but, there always has to be a balance, not everyones gonna like the same stuff lol. these days, artists overuse autotune. this is happening in the kpop industry and it bugs me a lot... most of the new "idol" groups songs are shit. they all have that electronica, autotune, catchy- type of music. however, theres still some good music out there. im just afraid that the "mainstream" (im using that term very loosely) music is gonna get worse. worse for my tastes i guess. oh and i dont get why people like screamo music LOL its just yelling to me. anyway, im done rambling here lol

35. blahblahting
    Date: Wed, Oct 27 2010 01:05:36

i agree with the autotune notion. i feel it should be used minimally to make minor pitch adjustments, rather than to make people sound like computers and stuff :/ i understand that deliberate, heavy use of autotune can create a certain sound/feel/wtv, but i dont particularly like the sound =\ seems self contradictory, but i have heard some extensively autotuned songs that are really catchy xD

36. k-ryder
    Date: Wed, Oct 27 2010 02:33:42

i technically hate autotune before this technology, you had to have several takes to get the song (or even verse) right now you can waltz in, sing half drunk, ship it to the sound engineers and they sprinkle their magic dust i dont agree to that. art is as much creative innovation and emotional connection as it is technical skill. autotune takes out the soul now, i dont mind songs which use autotune for the cher-can-you-believe-in-life-after-love effect one song on an album. or if you must, the chorus of most of the songs on an album, if you want that electronica effect i personally dont like that style, but musical-ethically, i wouldn't mind btw, chargin my rantlazer right now the song i hate(d) was billionaire by travie mccoy this sums up what i think is wrong about the music industry "i wanna be a billionaire, so fucking bad". i know rapping, especially gangsta rap had flaunting and materialistic lyrics, but this song takes it to a whole goddamn 'nother level "I’d probably pull an Angelina and Brad Pitt And adopt a bunch of babies that ain’t never had shit" i see no sympathy, or compassion from these lyrics. all i see is "i wanna be like bragelina and adopt a poor kid, i'll be cool then!" "Get it, hehe, I’d probably visit where Katrina hit And damn sure do a lot more than FEMA did" this is just fucked up. i'm not sure what extent the emergency services helped the people, but i think they should be congratulated, rather than belittled. again, its a competition, who can do the best, who can be the coolest /end rantstorm everyone is in it for the money nowadays yes, pop music is aimed at the masses, and money will inevitably come in but hardly anyone was making music for the sake of making music

37. poisoned
    Date: Fri, Oct 29 2010 05:58:31

I really hate mainstream music. It's boring, it gives me a headache and it's just plain annoying. With mainstream music, the song is either so simple that you can predict the next twenty notes after hearing one, or it's a bunch of jumbled sounds sewn together by a five year old. I don't normally have a problem with people's taste in music, but what bugs me is the average person who listens to mainstream music. They'll listen to what ever is claimed to be on the "top" no matter utterly stupid the song, and the moment the song is out of the top 25, it's a bad song. It just bugs me how they'll mindlessly obsess over what ever is fed to them by the radio and the itunes front page, and then attack all other forms of music. I wouldn't normally bother with it, but its the fact that its all around me. It's all anybody listens to, and you can't go to a party without hearing a couple hours of it. I get hate because I don't listen to mainstream music, and it bugs me that one will go any further to try find any other genres of music.

38. WhatsOfTheUp1
    Date: Mon, Nov 1 2010 06:01:08

I''m with most of you guys. I absolutely HATE todays mainstream music. That song "like a g6" is horrible. I hate all this autotuned crap. I don't know why, but I like foreign bands' music. Stuff like the thai band "Paradox". I also like alternative/punk and pop/punk bands. I just don't get why people actually like the sort of crap that's popular right now.

39. n00b
    Date: Mon, Nov 29 2010 06:17:22

This iz tha real shiztzttzz http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hW9ZqJiCU-E

40. Fli-Arounder97
    Date: Sat, Dec 4 2010 13:27:41

fuck todays music today singers make one single without albumor onliy 1 album and finish that song becomes hit but as fast it became hit so fast will become shit so you must to music like pink floyd

41. Resonance
    Date: Sun, Dec 12 2010 20:20:52

SJ wrote: hmm some interesting thoughts here. i mostly listen to music on the radio and youtube. there are some good songs on the radio, but not all. current #1 song like a g6 is frickin terrible imo. i just hate that type of music. and songs like imma be are pretty terrible as well but bruno mars' songs are amazing. i dont really like the way the music industry is going, but i guess it cant be helped. but, there always has to be a balance, not everyones gonna like the same stuff lol. these days, artists overuse autotune. this is happening in the kpop industry and it bugs me a lot... most of the new "idol" groups songs are shit. they all have that electronica, autotune, catchy- type of music. however, theres still some good music out there. im just afraid that the "mainstream" (im using that term very loosely) music is gonna get worse. worse for my tastes i guess. oh and i dont get why people like screamo music LOL its just yelling to me. anyway, im done rambling here lol
    "Mainstream" music, as always, does what ever it needs to keep selling- that's, as far as I see it, it's main target, and that's why I can't stand it usually. the musical content is usually also quite low, but as it's not a value of good music, I can't say much about it. Good music, will always exist, since there are always artists who write for creating music, and not money. As for screamo, I'm guessing you mean metal? :P since screamo isn't that big, and metal music contains lots of different vocal techniques, which most people consider just screaming. I could start explaining it all but I don't know if you really want to know, and also, I'm not sure that's the place. but shortly- all the "screaming", which isn't always actually screaming serves a purpose, and you can also get used to it pretty quickly, if you come with the correct set of mind of acceptance ^^

42. Awesome
    Date: Sun, Dec 12 2010 23:30:30

FUCK MAINSTREAM MUSIC ITS SHITTY AND TERRIBLE I HAVE BETTER TASTES THEN THE MASSES HAHAHAHAHAHAHA from what I've seen most people hate on mainstream music cuz thats the cool thing to do these days, most haters don't know anything about music themselves, but they like to think they do, so they need to put something down.

43. Eso
    Date: Sat, Dec 18 2010 17:42:04

I used to be one of those people that would distinguish between mainstream and underground and blindly subscribe to one side. But then I realized that it's not about the categories you, or anyone else, puts them into that makes music enjoyable; it's the individual artists themselves. That said, I listen to whatever I feel like is good, mainstream or not. I love plenty of mainstream and I love plenty of underground. People need to realize they have to listen to what they think sounds good, not what others like. It's no mystery that a lot of the stuff you hear on popular radio stations are just songs made to stick in your mind with hardly any substance at all. But you have to wonder, are the people behind that crap geniuses? Or are people merely blindly subscribing to whatever the radio and MTV pushes out? I've heard opinions on both sides of the fence, but I think it's a case of both. I noticed that there's hardly any artist that I follow through thick and thin. Hardly any one album I would actually pay money for (yarr) since not all of the songs are good. Case in point: Far East Movement. I used to think these guys were the shit, especially back in the early 2000's with songs like "Blue Collar Blues," "Focus," and "Damn It Feels Good." They had great lyrics, wordplay, and delivery, but when I hear their newest stuff, I turn it off fast. "Like A G6" is retarded as hell AND it doesn't sound good. Look at their newer songs and you'll see they're also following that same mainstream formula. Meh.

44. Zombo
    Date: Sun, Dec 19 2010 00:00:27

well eso, if you want to go down that path, might as well say, its not about the artists, its about the songs... then you can even go further and say, its not about songs, its about verses and choruses... lol. at what point do you stop? genres are usually as a heureustic for guiding your exploration of music. theres much stuff out there, you need to pick your spots and start investigating in those directions. it's mor efficient that way.

45. authenticatethepunk
    Date: Tue, Mar 22 2011 00:29:11

itzDaKine wrote: Aight. looky here... today's music is nothing more than drugs, sex, getting drunk, random dances, bull shit with other people, nd stuff along that nature. i was just wondering wheres all the good music? you kno? the original beats, the true lyrics, the though provoking lyrics the kind that make u think abou life and how your doin in it. wat happened to relevance? rappers rap about the most irrelevent things Artists i dispise: Justin Bieber, Lil Wayne, Drake, Kanye West, Jay-Z (now days), Trey Songz, you know.. the fake ass artists that are after fame and fortune. Listen to the lyrics and understand the message of this song:Gang Starr- Peace of Mine Tell me what ypur take on nowa days music is.
    Why don't you tell us what you define as "Good" music? I'll save you the trouble. You cannot define "Good" music. Music can only be defined as a series of structured or continuous sound. Just as you cannot judge what is "Good Art", you cannot judge what is "Good Music". It's also very unfair for you to say "Today's music" and then only scrape the bottom of the barrel for music. Good music with lyrical content is out there. Check out The Veils or Mumford and Sons, or something. They are brilliant (how often do you hear songs sung about Plato's cave or Edgar Allan Poe stories) I think what the main question with "today's" music is the intellectual content of the music. (cf. Chris Rock and rap music). But this has nothing to do with "Good music". I'm actually failing to see what the problem is the more I think about it, if music is bad (for you) don't listen to it. Find something that you're more accustomed to. But I'm loving the argument for international music here. We can't understand the lyrics, and we don't need to, because the vocals sound nice.
    Black ppl can sing. juss not rappers.
    This is ridiculous, on so many levels. Assuming all the premises are true (Which they are not, so argument invalid), you're pretty much saying that because they can rap, they lose all predisposition to singing? What? For me, good music is music that you enjoy. Music that you can connect with, something you can interpret. Just because you cannot connect with it or interpret it, does not make it shitty music, or bad music. It's just not your type of music. I feel so horrible for having to say this. I listen to dubstep/electro/alternative rock/rap/hip hop/indie pop. I don't care if there's no spiritual or mental edification from listening to this music, that's what I have books for. I have music so I can enjoy myself. Sheet nigga.

46. BiWinning
    Date: Tue, Mar 22 2011 00:34:28

Kid Cudi

47. hoiboy
    Date: Tue, Mar 22 2011 00:44:32

Tchaikovsky

48. AwonW
    Date: Tue, Mar 22 2011 03:12:08

hoiboy wrote: Tchaikovsky
    Who dat?

49. Yanos
    Date: Wed, Mar 23 2011 18:32:10

i dont know about you guys but I'm having a fucking blast in the electronic genre side electro, house, hard/tech trance, progessive, dnb/dubstep, hardstyle (getting into this one recently) There's so much good shit of this genre you can find today. It's my drug yo I don't really mind mainstream but I hella agree that it's getting generic

50. Ohayo
    Date: Fri, Mar 25 2011 02:17:10

http://rapsandhustles.com/2011/03/03/ghostface-killah-top-10-softest-rappers-in-the-game/ i fucking lol'd

51. Lettuce
    Date: Fri, Apr 15 2011 20:23:51

Listen to funk You live longer

52. Enigmatic
    Date: Tue, Apr 19 2011 04:51:59

I listen to rock and metal mostly sometimes r&b and anything else that's on the radio

53. Clyde
    Date: Tue, Apr 19 2011 16:45:24

todays music is BS...i listen to old rock songs...ac dc, metallica, kiss, black sabbath, and a lil bit of modern music like disturbed, linkin park etc, but i never listen to those bs party music

54. Zombo
    Date: Tue, Apr 19 2011 22:48:18

stay on topic please topic is: today's music not what you like to listen

55. Jazz
    Date: Tue, Apr 19 2011 23:57:06

Todays music: catchy rhymes. When even a kid like Justin Bieber Can become famous, you know it's all BS.

56. sangara
    Date: Thu, Apr 21 2011 01:08:53

Holy shit, you guys seriously need to look back at old music. As soon as you actually do some research instead of going along with everyone else and say that "Today's music is so much worse than older music", "There are no more good artists", and other bullshit standpoints like that you will realize that there has always been, and there will always be shitty music. Every single generation of artists has had their "Miley Cyrus's" and "Justin Beiber's", the reason why you think older music is better is because that's just what's withstood the test of time. Think about natural selection, why would we keep playing the shitty music of generations past? For the record there is good new music that's on the radio, some of you really need to open your ears to new sounds. You might surprise your self.

57. Flarion
    Date: Fri, May 20 2011 01:11:59

Well, I agree with sangara above, but also with others that say you just need to listen to more genres as a whole. If you just listen to the pop of today's standards, all it is is 808 beats with autotune voices over it. If you take a journey into other genres, the music is better and actually makes sense. It just takes some looking.

58. itzDaKine
    Date: Fri, May 20 2011 02:51:46

Flarion wrote: Well, I agree with sangara above, but also with others that say you just need to listen to more genres as a whole. If you just listen to the pop of today's standards, all it is is 808 beats with autotune voices over it. If you take a journey into other genres, the music is better and actually makes sense. It just takes some looking.
    eeeh i listen to almost every genre except Reggaeton and Country... i mean yes i do like some songs of those genres but not as much as i like other genres... take a journey into other genres.. i agree totally! which is why i wish Nujabes or Dj Omawari would become mainstream... show people differemt types of music.

59. Velocity
    Date: Tue, May 31 2011 08:49:41

Wonder wrote: music is music, no matter how it is expressed But rap, rap is not music. It's just... no. poetry is not music The best music tends to be music without words if you have noticed I don't pay attention to lyrics, i pay attention to melody... like when people listen to foreign music they have no idea what they are saying, just has a nice melody :)
    Agreed. The best music is usually not the mainstream music and its always hidden and sometimes i wonder why isnt this popular -_-

60. nateiskewl
    Date: Tue, May 31 2011 17:05:34

I think music today has really taken a turn for the better. I mean, just listen to these songs. [video=youtube;X5KJM4XCLSQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5KJM4XCLSQ&feature=related[/video] [video=youtube;uiqoPBn_CIM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiqoPBn_CIM[/video]

61. Breezy
    Date: Sun, Jun 26 2011 02:50:06

Real rap is dead.

62. Mufoofee
    Date: Sun, Jun 26 2011 06:53:36

I'm sorry if I am butting in but I just got to say that today's music is complete bullSh**. there is no more originality and everything people sing about is random stuff that is currently "the sh**" After a while they all die out. An artist here, and artist there, one week later, "Hi My name is Johnny Chang Changy and I just released a song made from old forgotten songs that no one listens to anymore like that guy from last week. WTF happened. I see people's Ipods and all of them have 700 songs with 700 different artists. 1 song an artist. The most I have from one "Artist" is 63 songs. I would have more but the signer died. I wish that I was born in 1970 that way i could have gotten a chance to live in the "Best Music" era. -Thank you.

63. Clyde
    Date: Sun, Jun 26 2011 07:46:48

yup music today is bullshit, no message and meaning to their songs, all of the artists are now are autotuned and come from nowhere, fuck illuminati

64. AwonW
    Date: Sun, Jun 26 2011 07:48:34

Mufoofee wrote: I'm sorry if I am butting in but I just got to say that today's music is complete bullSh**. there is no more originality and everything people sing about is random stuff that is currently "the sh**" After a while they all die out. An artist here, and artist there, one week later, "Hi My name is Johnny Chang Changy and I just released a song made from old forgotten songs that no one listens to anymore like that guy from last week. WTF happened. I see people's Ipods and all of them have 700 songs with 700 different artists. 1 song an artist. The most I have from one "Artist" is 63 songs. I would have more but the signer died. I wish that I was born in 1970 that way i could have gotten a chance to live in the "Best Music" era. -Thank you.
    If you don't think there's good music now you're not looking far enough. I hate when people say " I wish I was living in [insert era here]." Every single decade has a ton of awful music, but every decade also has a lot of good music, if you look for it. Today is no different.

65. Flarion
    Date: Sun, Jun 26 2011 14:48:12

Im going to agree with what others have said in this thread. Music is music, what one person enjoys is different from what another person enjoys. Personally, I like trance, progressive, house, hardstyle, jumpstyle, dance, etc. All my friends hate it. Does that make me dumb and them smart? no. And if you want to find "good" music, the place to do it is not the radio, its the internet. The Radio is there to play mainstream popular songs, the internet has everything from the least popular song to the most well known song in the world, loved and hated by all.

66. daniel0731ex
    Date: Sun, Jun 26 2011 15:49:12

Flarion wrote: And if you want to find "good" music, the place to do it is not the radio, its the internet.
    Friday?

67. Flarion
    Date: Sun, Jun 26 2011 23:46:39

Honestly, I have never heard that song, so I could not tell you if it were good or not

68. Clyde
    Date: Mon, Jun 27 2011 14:43:00

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TO6aiDPxAXk THIS IS EPIC

69. aaron12345
    Date: Sat, Aug 13 2011 15:12:08

I like listening to kpop more then american music cuz the lyrics and the songs have good meaning while american songs are about drugs sex fridays babys and other random shit.

70. Loanshark
    Date: Sat, Aug 13 2011 15:13:03

aaron12345 wrote: cuz the lyrics and the songs have good meaning
    Lol'd so hard.

71. Tialys
    Date: Tue, Aug 16 2011 20:53:40

What is popularity in music, really? It means that a lot of people give their implicit or explicit approval of a song by continually listening to it. However, it says nothing about the quality of the music. Mainstream music is successful because it's marketed well, not because it sounds good. The marketing works because it exploits psychological principles like herd mentality, groupthink, and conformity. Musicians have an image to maintain in addition to performing songs, and it's really a brand that's being pitched, not the music. Society also tends to treat musicians like celebrities, which adds to their popularity outside of music. We elevate popular artists to idol status while scrutinizing their every move and tearing them down when they slip up. Just saying, it goes far deeper than the music itself. Something to think about the next time you hear the airwaves saturated with the same 10-20 songs.

72. exclusive
    Date: Wed, Aug 17 2011 21:33:13

mainstream is good

73. JumBoPS
    Date: Fri, Oct 21 2011 07:13:52

Like a BAWWWWSSS

74. wee~
    Date: Sat, Oct 22 2011 01:53:34

the people who like mainstream music fall in love with the beat, but the song itself is usually very cliched, incomprehensible, or pointless. i like listening to kpop/jpop and jrock but the meaning and the lyrics can be similar to mainstream music in america. i like rock bands and respect artists who write their own songs because they're the ones with real talent. pop and rap has taken over, i hate everything on the radio lol.

75. MassiveInvader
    Date: Sun, Dec 4 2011 23:18:44

I agree with you all the way!:beer:But there ARE some original music in this day in age,but it's EXTREMELY hard to find.It's possible that one day music will be like it was fifteen years ago, its also possible that you can fight a rhino with your bear hand and win.:ssst:

76. Retro-spectre
    Date: Tue, Dec 6 2011 02:37:47

It's easier than ever to find good music these days. Pretty much everyone under the age of 60 has access to a computer and some sort of file-sharing software. I'm not sure what you're talking about. Download a few albums, log in to one of these sites that recommends you more music (if you don't care to do the research), and download some more. And to the OP, music has ALWAYS been about drugs, sex, getting drunk, and random dances. You use Gangstarr as an example, but Guru raps about the same shit... "I used to guzzle 40's, and own a beat up Caddy Since the hood still love me, I'll turn the heat up daddy I went from mackin fly honies on the train to straight relaxin on the beach, countin money gettin brain" Popular music isn't bad because of the big studios, it's bad because that's what sells! The problem is with people not sitting in front of their stupid fuckin record players rockin' back and forth obsessively trying to bathe themselves in aural imagery. People just don't appreciate good music when they hear it (and it's probably no fault of their own). There is a ton of good music coming out today, and it takes little effort to find it (since everyone and their brother has an mp3 blog). I guess I was blessed growing up in a family that was culturally aware, because when I got to college and noticed that 90% of my peers did not know what the term "garage rock" meant, or thought that Green Day was part of the punk movement (at a Big 10 school), I was blown away. It's not even music, people just don't care about ANYTHING! I'm starting to think that it's just because people are overloaded with information and don't know how to deal with it. And I have excellent taste, and there is a such thing as good music, I'm sorry you're in the phase of your life where you just realized that everything is subjective (without slipping into solipsism, of course). Dubstep is fucking TERRIBLE. You have no taste. Anyways I'm here to say, the problem isn't with music. It's with everything (although, most Western Europeans don't suffer from this problem compared to Americans).

77. strat1227
    Date: Tue, Dec 6 2011 04:14:18

Trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls ... or, more accurately, snobs snobbing snobs snobbing snobs

78. webspider
    Date: Wed, Dec 7 2011 10:40:45

Retro-spectre;156565] Dubstep is fucking TERRIBLE. You have no taste. [/QUOTE] At first I was like :O [QUOTE=Retro-spectre wrote: I guess I was blessed growing up in a family that was culturally aware, because when I got to college and noticed that 90% of my peers did not know what the term "garage rock" meant, or thought that Green Day was part of the punk movement (at a Big 10 school), I was blown away.
    But then I was like :trollface: Guess you haven't researched that much about it (or maybe not about electronic genres at all that existed way before dubstep emerged). Anyways, I'd be careful with saying that you have excellent taste in music, because the only thing you know for sure is that you have a bigger interest (and more insight) in music than mentioned people who simply don't care.

79. sangara
    Date: Wed, Dec 7 2011 12:11:10

No actually dubstep is really terrible. If you want amazing drops listen to hardstyle, its like dubstep but not retarded.

80. webspider
    Date: Wed, Dec 7 2011 13:08:51

Oh Boy, as soon as music is about drops, somehow everybody forgets that headphones (and almost any of your crappy plastic boxes at home) can't really reproduce them. Go to a fricking live event if you want to experience some, because that's an entirely different thing than your cheap sub cringing. Which brings us to the next point. If drops aren't the reason I listen to Dubstep, then what else? Refined arrangements and creativity (and deep bass of course, kick bass less). Which I haven't found yet in hardstyle. If there however is some, then don't hesitate and show me some. Meanwhile I'll listen to some Figure, Excision & Downlink, Terravita, Burial, Emika :>

81. strat1227
    Date: Wed, Dec 7 2011 17:37:55

webspider wrote: At first I was like :O But then I was like :trollface:
    I'd like to nominate this for Best Post of the Year.

82. Retro-spectre
    Date: Wed, Dec 7 2011 21:42:05

I don't know what part of that post made you question my knowledge of music, but I'm pretty sure I know a thing or two about electronic music (you know, growing up in Detroit and all). I mean, I'm glad for dubstep and all because at least parents have a venue or two they can drop their kids off at when they go listen to real music (that involve emotions n soul, not "WOMPING MY FACE OFF SO HARD BRO, JUST WOMPED IT"). It sponges up all the prepubescent pipe-tards that have never been to a real party and think that dubstep is the most creative genre ever (with all the womps and whatnot, even though it's made on Fruity Loops). The whole genre is awful (probably worse than jazz fusion), and any party with any sort of "step" on the flyer is going to be boring as hell (but I guess if you've never been to a real party you really wouldn't know, would you?). But I guess there has always been genres ie, happy hardcore, trance, hardstyle, etc. that exist to be the butt of every joke. Dubstep has nothing to do with dance music or electronic music. It will never have anything to do with electronic music. It is a fad. Nothing labeled as dubstep will ever be considered timeless or good. It is a hideous festering zit on the corner of the UKs lips that will never go away no matter how much Benzoyl peroxide they apply. Look at this empty bag of skin. You go ahead and keep giving this muppet your precious time on Earth. Because this is why white people screw up almost everything.

83. Zombo
    Date: Wed, Dec 7 2011 22:00:17

when it comes to electronic music, nothing rivals the masters like Stockhausen, Babbitt or Xenakis imo. Kraftwerk is pretty good too. Pierre Boulez wrote an electro-acoustic piece called ...explosant-fixe... which is pretty good too. It uses a MIDI flute.

84. Retro-spectre
    Date: Wed, Dec 7 2011 22:15:21

Zombo wrote: when it comes to electronic music, nothing rivals the masters like Stockhausen, Babbitt or Xenakis imo. Kraftwerk is pretty good too. Pierre Boulez wrote an electro-acoustic piece called ...explosant-fixe... which is pretty good too. It uses a MIDI flute.
    And such haunting music too; it totally captures the technologically-induced neuroses of the time. Phenomenal stuff. Kraftwerk's Radioactivity was one of the first albums I ever bought, and they were really the stepping stone for dance music (and my introduction to it). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtWTUt2RZh0 Computer Love really hits home. Haven't heard Pierre Boulez's stuff, but will definitely check it out. For me I'm all about early Detroit techno/minimal. One of my favorite releases last year http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCbUmxkLgAI

85. Zombo
    Date: Wed, Dec 7 2011 22:23:51

Retro-spectre wrote: And such haunting music too; it totally captures the technologically-induced neuroses of the time. Phenomenal stuff. Kraftwerk's Radioactivity was one of the first albums I ever bought, and they were really the stepping stone for dance music (and my introduction to it). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtWTUt2RZh0 Computer Love really hits home. Haven't heard Pierre Boulez's stuff, but will definitely check it out. For me I'm all about early Detroit techno/minimal. One of my favorite releases last year http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCbUmxkLgAI
    thanks for the recommendation. I prefer listening to the german versions of Kraftwerk's songs, so that would be Computer Liebe. That album is pretty good, I like the song Heimcomputer. I have the Min/Max dvd.

86. taichi1082
    Date: Thu, Dec 8 2011 10:52:55

Everyone who has listened to dubstep before 2007 is now saying that it went downhill and all the new artists (Excision, Figure, Terravita and especially Skrillex) are shit. I won't argue with that and claim that the music is actually "good music" or should be considered true art (because it is not!) but the same goes for every other variation of dubstep, UK-Garage, Jump-Up, Grime that came before. All these genres were just as shitty as they are now. The thing is just that fans of any small subgenre generally dislike a rise in popularity. Regarding the value of UK-Garage and Dubstep especially: It has none. The music is easy to make, follows strict rules and there is not much room for innovation. There is hardly any difference between the tracks, its always the same. And hardstyle isn't any different. There are very very few innovative artists opposed to a huge ocean of shitty generic 140bpm kickdrums over generic basslines. /EDIT: Oh regarding Excision. I already gave him my time (and money :/ )

87. webspider
    Date: Thu, Dec 8 2011 10:54:54

I love how Retro-spectre got all mad. Guess that means that dubstep is indeed more creative and suitable for home listening than hardstyle and loads of the other genres "that exist to be the butt of every joke". And no, I've never called it the most creative, Drum and Bass, IDM or whatever has loose genre definitions, would be more suited for that purpose.

Dubstep has nothing to do with dance music or electronic music. It will never have anything to do with electronic music. It is a fad. Nothing labeled as dubstep will ever be considered timeless or good. It is a hideous festering zit on the corner of the UKs lips that will never go away no matter how much Benzoyl peroxide they apply.
    Apart from the incredibly intelligent reasoning behind your rants, I find it more than just a bit improbable that it will silently go down. See other popular music. And if it's not related to electronic music, then to what else?

88. Furloy
    Date: Tue, Jan 24 2012 01:27:55

I think that rap and hip hop are just bad. They never talk about anything good and it all sounds the same. Personally I'm a big electronic music person which is a very general statement on purpose. I also listen to classic rock like George Harrison and jazz. Shawty got Dat rite

89. webspider
    Date: Wed, Feb 1 2012 22:36:54

Furloy wrote: They never talk about anything good and it all sounds the same.
    You must have totally missed Nujabes and CYNE, my dear :trollface: "it all sounds the same" is a pretty stupid stement, unless you really believe mainstream stuff on radio/tv, westcoast/eastcost, oldschool, regional styles (think of japanese, german hip hop/rap), turntablism and "concious rap" all sound the same.

90. Furloy
    Date: Wed, Feb 1 2012 22:58:09

webspider wrote: You must have totally missed Nujabes and CYNE, my dear :trollface: "it all sounds the same" is a pretty stupid stement, unless you really believe mainstream stuff on radio/tv, westcoast/eastcost, oldschool, regional styles (think of japanese, german hip hop/rap), turntablism and "concious rap" all sound the same.
    I'm talking about papers like Eminem, Lil Wayne, Snoop Dog, Kanye West, and the modern rap people. I'm not taking about Grandmaster Flash, Beastie Boys, and the older stuff.

91. webspider
    Date: Wed, Feb 1 2012 23:12:58

>Using the general term hip hop/rap >Meaning only a part of newer hip hop/rap Don't do that, it won't hurt if you're more specific than just ranting how bad hip hop/rap is :facepalm:

92. King
    Date: Thu, Feb 2 2012 01:33:17

People who say "I hate this new age stuff" need to stop listening to the radio. The radio plays all the stuff from these new "rap/hiphip" "artists." Seriously. lil wayne, t-money, lil jon, wu tang and fucking anyone with a retarded rap name all sing about the same thing: sex, drugs, alcohol, bitches and money. [video=youtube;qjqTiQhOgU8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjqTiQhOgU8[/video] This is an example of good music. [video=youtube;3fumBcKC6RE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fumBcKC6RE&ob=av2n[/video] What the FUCK is he talking about. I dont even.

93. juggalo666666
    Date: Tue, Feb 28 2012 17:28:33

New age music is simply...SHIT.

94. midniteferret
    Date: Fri, Mar 2 2012 22:37:58

some good band alot of crap bands I like to listen to the indie band blue judy