UPSB v4

Trading / Buying / Eso Sell/Trade Thread - Need These Gone

1. Eso
    Date: Fri, Sep 24 2010 21:00:50

Feedback: +8 on UPSB v3 I want to sell all of these as soon as possible. I am cleaning out my collection. I am looking to sell, but if you have something you think I may want for trade, please let me know. Notes and Rules: 1) All sales are final. I will make sure that the packages are at the very least tracked mail, but to make this even worthwhile I request that you buy at least 10 pens. Otherwise, I won't bother with certified mail (or any other form of mail protection), UNLESS you wish to purchase it yourself. 2) All prices are listed in USD. Prices are for the pens only and does not include shipping. Shipping for US ≈$1.00-3.00; International ≈$2.00-7.00 3) I request that you pay me first by PayPal. This way I can guarantee payment for the pens. I will ship your package after receiving payment. If you do not have PayPal, you can trade for the pens. Sending cash through mail is not safe. 4) I am ultimately not responsible for things getting lost in the mail. I will give you a tracking number. 5) Please PM me for all information regarding the pens. If you want time stamps or better angles in the pictures, I will gladly do so. 6) If your order consists of only free things, I will still have to charge you whatever it costs to ship it to you. 7) In the event of a trade, whoever has lower feedback on UPSB (including v3) will send first. ------------------------------------------------------------ FOR SALE: Top: mismatched RSVP Colors Bottom: All RSVP Colors: green, red, blue (mismatched end cap), and purple Price: $0.75 each Top: mismatched RSVP Minis Bottom: RSVP Minis: black, purple, green, blue Price: $0.50 each [COLOR="red"]SOLD[/COLOR] Top: PDS v7 Comssas Bottom: Regular Comssas Price: $1.00 each All are HGGs but do not have tip nor grip. Bodies can be used for other mods. Price: free Monami 153s. The pink ones are seemingly special edition ones. Price: $0.50 for black and red ones. $1.00 for pink ones. [COLOR="red"]1 RED SOLD[/COLOR] Top: Mismatched Sunbursts Bottom: Sunbursts: green, orange, blue, purple Price: $1.00 each [COLOR="red"]2 ORANGE, 2 BLUE, AND 2 PURPLE SOLD[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]SOLD[/COLOR] Spinz wrist bands Price: $3.00 for 1 black and 1 green --- [COLOR="red"]1 BLACK AND 1 GREEN SOLD[/COLOR] Pencil caps, back half of G2 barrels (used in Cyon mod), and front half of G2 (used in I dunno what) Price: For the caps - $0.50 for 4. For the rest - free [COLOR="red"]1 PACK OF MULTI-COLORED CAPS SOLD[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]ALL BACK HALF G2 BARRELS GONE[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]2 BLACK, 1 SILVER, 1 PURPLE, AND 1 ORANGE G2 FRONT HALVES GONE[/COLOR] Left: Jimnie but missing a grip - [COLOR="red"]SOLD[/COLOR] Right: Jimnie - $1.00 ; Laurentien - $0.50 American Dr. Grip mechanical pencils - [COLOR="red"]SOLD[/COLOR] Neogels - $0.25 each Random markers - $0.25 each G2 - $0.75 each, one of them doesn't have a clicker. Random ass Russhon mod - $1.00 Bictories of sorts - $0.50 each Lakubo mod - $0.50 [spoiler="Extra"] Does anyone want this huge doll? It will cost a lot to ship though. [/spoiler] ------------------------------------------------------------ I WANT -White Sunburst -PDS case

2. SuiXidaL
    Date: Sat, Sep 25 2010 06:50:57

If i only buy the stuff thats for free do i need to pay for shipping ? :3 EDIT: I read the rules xD