UPSB v4

Off-topic / Spinner of the Week #26 : iColor

1. xSpin
    Date: Thu, Sep 23 2010 00:09:31

"Helloooo! My name is Andrew. Uh, but you guys should call me iColor. I find it easier to respond to. xD I'm 14 years old, a freshman, and I'm vietnamese. Uh yeah, I live in Portland, Oregon. I've played violin for like 6 years. I've started spinning in October 2009. Yeahhhh.. You guys don't know me much so I don't expect many questions. :D (PS: Bubble Tea.) Let's gooooooo!"
    Gogogogoooo~

2. Jamal
    Date: Thu, Sep 23 2010 00:10:40

How's Gina?

3. exclusive
    Date: Thu, Sep 23 2010 00:11:09

zach said u dont like basketball. why tho? whats ur favorite color? how tall are u? how much do u weigh?

4. Tetsip
    Date: Thu, Sep 23 2010 00:11:19

KOALAS? pANDas? I like xSpin.

5. Jamal
    Date: Thu, Sep 23 2010 00:13:40

color? music? women? any specific type? hair, personality etc men? both?! How did you find PS? Why did you decide to start? When are you going to make your 1 year solo? Why is your spinning so pro? moar questions later

6. iColor
    Date: Thu, Sep 23 2010 00:19:28

@Wonder color? Greem. music? Uh.. I don't know at the moment. women? any specific type? hair, personality etc? Uh.. asian girls. Yeah.. men? Only Jack, Alan and Robin. both?! Indeed. How did you find PS? JapEn 1st. xD Why did you decide to start? I wanted to be cool. When are you going to make your 1 year solo? Never! >:D Why is your spinning so pro? what'chu talkin 'bout willis

7. Goldstars
    Date: Thu, Sep 23 2010 01:38:56

I heard you and xspin live close to each other.? WTFBOOM? SC 2? whats your opinion

8. hoiboy
    Date: Thu, Sep 23 2010 01:57:18

How good are you at violin? NorCal?

9. Zombo
    Date: Thu, Sep 23 2010 02:00:18

for some reason, I always think you're from singapore. why?

10. SuiXidaL
    Date: Thu, Sep 23 2010 02:16:31

i didn't know you were asian ._____________.

11. blahblahting
    Date: Thu, Sep 23 2010 02:24:56

firm or soft bed? firm or soft pillow? coke or pepsi? fanta or sunkist? vanilla or chocolate? short medium or long hair? froyo or ice cream? favorite fruit? favorite condom? or do you prefer female contraceptives so you dont have to do anything? spinners that inspire you? favorite design for a pair of boxers? (i.e. solid color, plaid, airplanes and racecars, unicorns and rainbows) best method of transportation? what kind of music do you like? laptop or desktop computer? mac or pc? lots of cute girls at your school? lots of cute guys at your school? lots of good looking teachers at your school? any sex offenders near your house (theres one w/in a quarter mile from my school)? best subject? worst subject? sushi? sashimi? tempura? udon? burritos? quesadillas? pasta? pho? chinese food? BJ's?

12. iColor
    Date: Thu, Sep 23 2010 03:04:22

@blahblahting firm or soft bed? Softtttt. I hate firm beds. firm or soft pillow? Firm pillows, because they're easier to hit girls with. *hint* *hint* coke or pepsi? Neither, I don't drink soda. :D fanta or sunkist? Neither, I don't drink soda. :D vanilla or chocolate? Vanillaaa. Because it's white. LOL. And I love licking the white stuff. ;D short medium or long hair? For me? Medium. In girls? Long hair. (LOL I SPELT LEON INSTEAD OF LONG THE FIRST TIME.) froyo or ice cream? Ice Cream. I don't know what a froyo is.. *googles later* favorite fruit? Durian. LOL. favorite condom? No experience. :[ or do you prefer female contraceptives so you dont have to do anything? No experience. :[ spinners that inspire you? HAL, Leon, Ajisai, Le0n, Littleboy and a bunch otherss (Minwoo, Kam, ect. yeah.) favorite design for a pair of boxers? (i.e. solid color, plaid, airplanes and racecars, unicorns and rainbows) Invisible. ;D Kidding, uh.. plaid. Yeah, sure. best method of transportation? Walking, yeeeeeeeeee. what kind of music do you like? I'm listening to everything ATM.. can't find anything really but I've been listening to a lot of OSTER project a lot lately. laptop or desktop computer? Desktop. mac or pc? PC. lots of cute girls at your school? Indeed. And asian girls. ;D lots of cute guys at your school? Indeed. And asian guys. ;D lots of good looking teachers at your school? Indeed. And asian teachers. ;D any sex offenders near your house (theres one w/in a quarter mile from my school)? Um.. well our councilor got arrested for possession of CP. And like another Councilor got busted for having a relationship with one of the students. Yeah. best subject? Science ftw. <3 worst subject? Language Arts. sushi? <333 sashimi? Even more <3333 tempura? Meh, not so much. udon? OH GOD YEAH. I love it because they're so thickkk. :D burritos? Never. quesadillas? Sometimes? pasta? Fettucine Alfredo? xD pho? Yepp. With the tripe and the sach, flank, yeah, everything. Yeah. Yummy. chinese food? Dim sum? OH MAN, THAT THING IS DRUGS. BJ's? Haven't tried. :c

13. SuiXidaL
    Date: Thu, Sep 23 2010 03:26:30

Im sorry D: I didnt know you were asian xD You sound white and you look white. according to the pictures of you <<

14. Jamal
    Date: Thu, Sep 23 2010 03:28:29

LOL ICOLOR LOOKS WHITE FROM PICTURES? im sorry but, really?

15. iColor
    Date: Thu, Sep 23 2010 03:31:35

Im sorry D: I didnt know you were asian xD You sound white and you look white. according to the pictures of you << That's fine.. xD Also, what does a white person sound like? LOL ICOLOR LOOKS WHITE FROM PICTURES? im sorry but, really? Indeed, I look white from pictures.

16. Twine
    Date: Thu, Sep 23 2010 03:38:28

iColour is asian!?!?!?

17. RR24
    Date: Thu, Sep 23 2010 04:02:58

Buster?

18. ION
    Date: Thu, Sep 23 2010 06:56:36

Remember this?

19. iColor
    Date: Thu, Sep 23 2010 12:18:34

@ION [B]Remember this?[/B] Indeeed. That was a long time ago. xD

20. miyat
    Date: Thu, Sep 23 2010 12:47:39

hand size? heaviest mod you own? lightest? spinners you've met? favourite console? (pc, xbox, ps3, gameboy color...etc.) favourtie video games? how long did it take for you to get pro at vegas? yeah that's it. thanks in advance for answering.

21. iColor
    Date: Thu, Sep 23 2010 14:25:42

@miyat hand size? 17.5 cm. heaviest mod you own? Buster. lightest? Ballsign. spinners you've met? None. :c favourite console? (pc, xbox, ps3, gameboy color...etc.) PC. favourtie video games? Uh.. uh.. minecraft. how long did it take for you to get pro at vegas? I'm not pro at Vegas. xD

22. SPRiNGFiELD
    Date: Thu, Sep 23 2010 14:28:51

spongebob? favourite animal? favourite pokemon? religion? favourite food atm? cereal? milk flavour? favourite shoes? favourite pants? childhood cartoons? how do u get so pro within one year? current favourite mods? get back to your old angle please?

23. Magicman
    Date: Thu, Sep 23 2010 20:23:14

Hardest ps trick you can do? Worst math grade? Best math grade? :D When did you have your first kiss? man or woman? Hetero? Homo? Bisexual? Are you cool? Yeah thats it xD

24. iColor
    Date: Thu, Sep 23 2010 23:05:57

@Magicman Hardest ps trick you can do? Power Pass. Uh.. Triple reverse hand around.. yeah. I don't understand naming. Worst math grade? D. :D Best math grade? A. :D When did you have your first kiss? man or woman? Never. Hetero? Kinky. Homo? Kinky. Bisexual? Kinky. Are you cool? Hardly. (And yes, you need to be old to be cool because people always say that. :p) /sarcasm

25. Hyukan
    Date: Fri, Sep 24 2010 01:26:45

Say hi to gina for me? babies? alan? sex? tree? color? pringles? tissues? chex mix? thnikk? homework??

26. Tetsip
    Date: Fri, Sep 24 2010 01:36:30

YES/NO?

27. Jamal
    Date: Fri, Sep 24 2010 01:37:53

8========D ~~~ O:

28. iColor
    Date: Fri, Sep 24 2010 01:47:10

@Tetsip YES/NO? I NEED SPECS AND TUT.