UPSB v4

Single Member & Tag Videos / [UPSB] Whitez and Ratslink Tag Collab

1. Whitez
    Date: Mon, Sep 20 2010 07:23:35

Please give comments :D :snowman2: [video=youtube;5S2UMwObFZU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5S2UMwObFZU[/video]

2. LadyKillah
    Date: Wed, Sep 22 2010 04:44:43

nice tag but part team combo of you error try practices :)

3. Hippo2626
    Date: Wed, Sep 22 2010 14:34:43

[arrggh!! I typed out a great paragraph of stuff only to click refresh and delete everything] Anyways I'll have to make this new paragraph short. For rather new spinners, it was pretty great! You guys seem to be proficient in several advanced tricks. I suggest you work on your style to increase the appeal of your combos, learn a lot of the mapped tricks. Lastly and most importantly, study other spinners combos and learn better linkages and the combo structures! Good job!! (I had reasons in the post I refreshed away but I'm busy so I can't retype it out sorry...) Hope this helps!

4. Whitez
    Date: Thu, Sep 23 2010 09:31:32

Hippo2626 wrote: [arrggh!! I typed out a great paragraph of stuff only to click refresh and delete everything] Anyways I'll have to make this new paragraph short. For rather new spinners, it was pretty great! You guys seem to be proficient in several advanced tricks. I suggest you work on your style to increase the appeal of your combos, learn a lot of the mapped tricks. Lastly and most importantly, study other spinners combos and learn better linkages and the combo structures! Good job!! (I had reasons in the post I refreshed away but I'm busy so I can't retype it out sorry...) Hope this helps!
    Meh, thank you for the comment. :D I'll take your advice. :woop: