UPSB v4

Trading / Buying / neix trade thread- Check it out

1. neix
    Date: Sun, Sep 19 2010 20:45:02

[COLOR="darkorchid"]So, this is my upsb v4 trade thread +12 Upsb +1 JEB[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkorange"]Looking for:[/COLOR] ANYTHING YOU HAVE TO OFFER, mods or pens (but u have to send me pic) to see if im interested Money m&m's & watercolors dr grip grips 2 yellow neon 094 4 Reynolds 094 2 Clear 094 caps 1 flouro yellow hgg Color beifas black beifas White emboss mod pw color comssa caps [COLOR="lime"]Have:[/COLOR] - two new french dr Grip -German Dr grip subs (grips and whole pen) -duraflashes -dr grip tips (NEW) -Dr grip grip cuts (half) -cts/ac's -tapliclip -needlepoint -super pirats/ ronus -gripmatic (or grip only) -hgg grips -hggs (pastels & white) -Pw hoops (all colors) -sailor grips + ALSO HAVE rsvp color packs rsvp clear packs anything american + much more so please ask. [COLOR="red"]NOTE: only trading miffies outside the pack for miffy colors i dont have in the pack + i give u something free.[/COLOR] [COLOR="deepskyblue"]oh and 1 will trade 1 miffy for 2 yellow reynolds 094.[/COLOR] Only trading my neons for other special stuff

2. modrod
    Date: Thu, Sep 23 2010 16:27:02

Hey Neix, in that big photo on your trading thread, what are those pens at the bottom in the middle of the screen? They are blue and neon green.

3. Phantasm
    Date: Thu, Sep 23 2010 16:31:33

They are sth kinda like Dr Grip-Sailor Fake ^^

4. neix
    Date: Thu, Sep 23 2010 18:29:23

modrod-cris wrote: Hey Neix, in that big photo on your trading thread, what are those pens at the bottom in the middle of the screen? They are blue and neon green.
    they are fake dr grips

5. modrod
    Date: Fri, Sep 24 2010 14:25:20

Thanks Phantasm

6. just do it
    Date: Sat, May 14 2011 13:55:46

Hey neix, I have set my mind to buy your merchandis.So I want to know how can I pay for you.Thank you! Bumps are only allowed after 72 hours: I have got the paypal account, but up to now I have never used it. That's why I don't know how to pay with it. Would you please tell me the postage, the time of your delivering the goods, and the way of paying for the goods using paypal ? Looking forward to your reply. Bumps are only allowed after 72 hours: E-mail received? I'll pay

7. BioHaZard
    Date: Fri, Oct 28 2011 17:35:06

Hey ! I am very interested in your M&M and Neon coloured Reynold 094 . I tried Pm-ing you but your inbox if full . Please PM me . Thanks ^^

8. SuiXidaL
    Date: Sat, Oct 29 2011 01:33:04

BioHaZard wrote: Hey ! I am very interested in your M&M and Neon coloured Reynold 094 . I tried Pm-ing you but your inbox if full . Please PM me . Thanks ^^
    look at the date of this thread :facepalm: He's not active anymore, goodluck trying to contact him.