UPSB v4

Tutorials Pending Approval / Jan MX

1. walrus
    Date: Sun, Sep 19 2010 19:56:21

=========================== Stats: =========================== Jan MX COG: COP Length: 21 cm (like a Buster CYL) Weight: a little heavier than a Lakubo Jell Mod (Ayatori pen) Estimated-Cost: About $10 =========================== =========================== Materials List: =========================== -1x RSVP -1x RSVP RT -1x BIC -2x Flexgrip -1x Anyball/Profile =========================== Parts List: =========================== -1x RSVP -1x RSVP RT grip -1x BIC cap -2x Flexgrip tips -1x Anyball/Profile grip =========================== Tool List: =========================== Sander X-Acto Knife =========================== Video Tutorial:

Spoiler[video=youtube;COwdMWOOdaw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COwdMWOOdaw[/video]
    =========================== Tutorial (no pictures):
    SpoilerStep 1: Sand down all the bumps of the RSVP. Step 2: Take the grips off of the RSVP, RSVP RT, and Anyball/Profile. Step 3: Take the tips off of the Flexgrips. You should have 2. Step 4: Take the cap off of the BIC. Step 5: Put a Flexgrip tip into the RSVP grip. Then, put inside the RSVP cap. Step 6: Cut the Anyball/Profile grip into a section of 2 rings and a section of 1. Step 7: Put the 1 ringed section of the Any/Profile grip on the RSVP front. Put all the way, close to the body. Step 8: Put the 2 section Any/Profile grip onto the BIC cap and then the RSVP RT grip. Step 9: Put step 8's part onto the front of the RSVP. Step 10: Put the other Flexgrip tip into the RSVP RT grip. FINISHED
    =========================== Q/A: None yet... ===========================

2. Tetsip
    Date: Sun, Sep 19 2010 19:57:52

Why is this called the Jan MX when no parts except RSVP were used for this 'MX'? Also, who requested this?

3. Jamal
    Date: Sun, Sep 19 2010 20:00:54

THIS IS WHY I HATE JAN. AND WHERE IS A PICTURE OF THE MOD DAMNIT. NOBODY REQUESTED THIS AND YOU DIDNT EVEN POST A PIC IN SOYP. GTFO OF THIS BOARD PLEASE.

4. Nachoaddict
    Date: Sun, Sep 19 2010 20:06:40

Not a new mod. Simply an mx variation. But you need to clarify which rsvp rt you're talking about and post pictures. Also you skipped a bunch of criteria in the stats area. Aestheitcally, it's okay but honestly I'd like to start seeing tutorials posted of more ORIGINAL mods.

5. CrackerJack
    Date: Sun, Sep 19 2010 21:35:18

I dont like this mod very much. it looks poopy and spinning room is too small.

6. Ohayo
    Date: Sun, Sep 19 2010 21:57:13

YOU SKINNY FUCK, ALSO this mod looks very ugly >_>

7. KTrinh93
    Date: Sun, Sep 19 2010 22:09:56

It looks like a rip off of an MSXA.

8. Vassenato
    Date: Wed, Sep 22 2010 05:09:47

This mod is crazy ugly, and nothing new. I didn't even see you post this in SOYP.

9. Hyukan
    Date: Sun, Sep 26 2010 18:40:10

I would like it if it doesnt look so dirty