UPSB v4

Off-topic / Spinner of the Week #25: xSpin

1. Zombo
    Date: Thu, Sep 16 2010 00:34:36

Bio: Hi guys! My name's Alan, but most of you know me by xSpin. I'm 16 years old, Vietnamese. I know much of you don't really know me, so I won't really be expecting many questions. o_o Butttt, yeah. I started spinning December of 08. I've lived the the U.S since November of 2004. I'm a Junior in High School andddd, yeahhh. :o Ask awayy~
    In 1 week, xSpin picks a new SOTW. Ask away!

2. Tetsip
    Date: Thu, Sep 16 2010 00:38:05

I THOUGHT YOU WERE KOREANNNNN WHATTT. OR is that hyukan D: Where did you live before US? And do you have an accent? Do you like koalas? turtles? pandas? Do you like cool shirts with pandas on them? Favorite food? Pho? Vietnam yes/no? Would you ever live there again? When yo birthdayyy? Ill ask more later

3. xSpin
    Date: Thu, Sep 16 2010 00:44:07

[B]I THOUGHT YOU WERE KOREANNNNN WHATTT.[/B] Uhhhh, Nopee. :P [B]OR is that hyukan D: Where did you live before US? And do you have an accent? [/B] Yeah, Hyukan's Korean. I lived in Australia. Lost my accent around 2007~ [B]Do you like koalas? turtles? pandas? [/B] Pandaaassss c: [B]Do you like cool shirts with pandas on them? [/B] ENJJOIII. Sure I guess. Lol [B]Favorite food? [/B] Pad Thai [B]Pho? [/B] It's good too. :D [B]Vietnam yes/no? [/B] Uhhh..I'll probably never go there. [B]Would you ever live there again? [/B] "There" as in Vietnam? Uhh, never. [B]When yo birthdayyy? [/B] April 19. :o

4. Darealone
    Date: Thu, Sep 16 2010 01:35:28

y do u like korean girl bands?

5. xSpin
    Date: Thu, Sep 16 2010 01:57:25

Darealone wrote: y do u like korean girl bands?
    I don't anymore. Why do YOU like Korean girl bands?

6. Iota
    Date: Thu, Sep 16 2010 02:04:37

Seinfeld? If yes: Are these pretzels MAKIN' YOU THIRSTY? These pretzels....are MAKIN' ME THIRSTY!!!!! If no: :( If you could be any type of cereal, what would it be? Would you rather kill for a fish, or fish for a kill? In a world..... 7ths, 6ths, 9ths, 5ths or 3rds (Music intervals) What is your favourite type of cheese? Do you like to say favourite and not favorite, colour and not color, centre and not center? Favorite type of jelly/jam? Gunshots or explosions? Cricket or baseball? Is the mandalin your 5th favourite instrument? Art? Mart? Wallmart or Mcdonalds? Rhetoric or no? Your avatar=? 2__ + 2__ = 1__ <-- fill in the blank? no numbers can go there Ta-da? On a scale of 1 to Awesome, what are your golfing skills? PS skills? Swimming? Chess? Musical? Debate? Motherly? Robot? kdone?

7. thnikk
    Date: Thu, Sep 16 2010 02:19:07

I love you

8. Jamal
    Date: Thu, Sep 16 2010 02:28:56

@Iota 2 men + 2 women = 1 orgy?

9. xSpin
    Date: Thu, Sep 16 2010 03:44:26

@thnikk <3

10. RR24
    Date: Thu, Sep 16 2010 08:18:59

how often do you masturbate to what kinda pr0n is it ritually would a penis be considered a appendage or a limb what guage strings do you use for drop c

11. SPRiNGFiELD
    Date: Thu, Sep 16 2010 13:03:51

fav pokemon? why do you dislike vietnam? teach me your links ? fav soda? chinese food? US or Australia? fav subject in school?

12. Tetsip
    Date: Thu, Sep 16 2010 13:09:01

WHY YOU SO COOL? IS ALL CAPS COOL LIKE YOU? DO YOU SWING MY WAY, THE AWESOME WAY? hi.

13. xSpin
    Date: Thu, Sep 16 2010 13:29:06

@Tetsip [B]WHY YOU SO COOL?[/B] I'M NOTT. [B]IS ALL CAPS COOL LIKE YOU?[/B] HELLLL NO. [B]DO YOU SWING MY WAY, THE AWESOME WAY?[/B] BOTH WAYS. [B]hi.[/B] ohay.

14. Tetsip
    Date: Thu, Sep 16 2010 13:42:04

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Would you bone your history teacher? Can introduce me to her? I'd fuck her. Just sayinnn... THREESOME? Blondes, brunettes, or asian. DO YOU HAVE A GLASSES FETISH? I like brunettes. But hot blondes with nice tits are hot. WHY DO GIRLS IN HIGHSCHOOL HAVE SUCK NICE BOOBS? Virgin or Virginia? Or.... Did chuck norris kick the virgin outta the virgin isles? BRUCE LEEEEEE? PHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-CK I'm bored and is inz intro to computer programming atm..... Kk bye for nowz

15. xSpin
    Date: Thu, Sep 16 2010 21:32:55

[B]Would you bone your history teacher?Can introduce me to her?[/B] Uhh, I would. ;D. NO. [B]I'd fuck her. Just sayinnn... THREESOME?[/B] Me only. [B]Blondes, brunettes, or asian.[/B] Blondes and Brunettes. [B]DO YOU HAVE A GLASSES FETISH?[/B] Uhhh. Kinda? Some girls look really cute with glasses on. [B]I like brunettes. But hot blondes with nice tits are hot.[/B] Indeed. [B]WHY DO GIRLS IN HIGHSCHOOL HAVE SUCK NICE BOOBS?[/B] NOT ALL. [B]Virgin or Virginia? [/B] Vagina. [B]Or.... Did chuck norris kick the virgin outta the virgin isles?[/B] NOPE. [B]BRUCE LEEEEEE?[/B] lolasian [B]PHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-CK[/B] COO.

16. Goldstars
    Date: Thu, Sep 16 2010 22:04:11

DO YOU LOVE ME?! I DID NOT KNOW YOU WERE AN AUSSIE. HOW DO U NOT KNOW THE TIM TAM SLAM. lolschool?

17. xSpin
    Date: Thu, Sep 16 2010 22:14:14

Goldstars wrote: DO YOU LOVE ME?! I DID NOT KNOW YOU WERE AN AUSSIE. HOW DO U NOT KNOW THE TIM TAM SLAM. lolschool?
    I LOVE YOU. UHHH. IDUNNO. MAYBE I DO, BUT...YEAH yeahschool. sogay

18. thnikk
    Date: Thu, Sep 16 2010 22:34:54

xSpin wrote: I LOVE YOU. UHHH. IDUNNO. MAYBE I DO, BUT...YEAH yeahschool. sogay
    add son to that, you incestuous fuck.

19. Iota
    Date: Thu, Sep 16 2010 23:26:08

If you could choose between any kind of punishment, what would it be? If you could be any type of weapon, what would it be? If a bee could be any type of a person, what would it be? Is this the business?

20. Tetsip
    Date: Thu, Sep 16 2010 23:29:02

Pen is = penis? ham and cheese croissants? Pens? guitarrrrr PAUL GILBERT zack galifinakis...? i dunno how to spell hit name

21. Darealone
    Date: Fri, Sep 17 2010 01:55:40

xSpin wrote: Why do YOU like Korean girl bands?
    But ur part of Po9?? And same here....i dont anymore

22. xSpin
    Date: Fri, Sep 17 2010 01:59:09

Darealone wrote: But ur part of Po9?? And same here....i dont anymore
    I joined when I liked SNSD. And you're part of Po9 too, so these questions are pointless.

23. miyat
    Date: Fri, Sep 17 2010 02:21:25

Some favourite spinners of yours? Favourite mods? Will you ever visit Toronto? How long do you think you will spin for? What are your goals? (life wise) What are your goals (pen spinning wise)? What is your favourite trick? Least favourite? JEB fanboy? that shall be all, thanks for answering in advance.

24. xSpin
    Date: Fri, Sep 17 2010 05:09:44

@miyat [B]Some favourite spinners of yours?[/B] Hmmm. I have a lot, actually. sAku, kamosu, knife, Vezy, Slofis, woojung, Turndont, Musashi, Serket, Baaron, shonen, forever, HAL, Hibachi, Crow, Mesi, Nia, kUzu, and MaKin. [B]Favourite mods?[/B] Fake Hibachi/Akashiya mod, Signo tipped Vic mod. [B]Will you ever visit Toronto?[/B] Yes ofcourse. :DD. [B]How long do you think you will spin for?[/B] Hmm, not sure. I don't plan on quitting though. [B]What are your goals? (life wise)[/B] To have a successful, happy life with a beautiful family. [B]What are your goals (pen spinning wise)?[/B] To be ATLEAST well known. [B]What is your favourite trick?[/B] Arounds, Twisted Sonics [B]Least favourite?[/B] Hmmm...Probably Sonic. [B]JEB fanboy?[/B] Yes indeed. :D

25. XYZaki
    Date: Sat, Sep 18 2010 01:03:31

xSpin wrote: To have a successful, happy life with a beautiful family.
    Define beautiful.

26. SuiXidaL
    Date: Sat, Sep 18 2010 01:37:24

:o you used to live in australia WHERE?! Noodles or Pho ? Tet or Trung tu ?

27. Tetsip
    Date: Sat, Sep 18 2010 02:11:29

uhm. sorry but. TETSIP. NOT TET OR TRUNG TU.

28. SJ
    Date: Sat, Sep 18 2010 02:56:59

Krispy Kreme wrote: Noodles or Pho?
    wut?

29. Goldstars
    Date: Sat, Sep 18 2010 04:05:59

How much do you support the bowel movement a day?

30. xSpin
    Date: Sun, Sep 19 2010 00:57:25

@Goldstars [B]How much do you support the bowel movement a day?[/B] Uhhh. Likeee, 5000000.

31. XYZaki
    Date: Sun, Sep 19 2010 00:59:58

WHAT DOES VEGEMITE TASTE LIKE?

32. xSpin
    Date: Sun, Sep 19 2010 01:04:54

XYZaki wrote: WHAT DOES VEGEMITE TASTE LIKE?
    Tastes like fucking shit, literally. I'D RATHER LICK MY BUTTHOLE.

33. blahblahting
    Date: Sun, Sep 19 2010 02:14:06

i forgot how old you were, but can you drive? learners permit? drivers license? purple? udon? sushi? sashimi? mexican food? italian food? is your mom so protective as to force you to carry an ID with you at all times when you leave the house for identification purposes if you get by a car? (like my mom) how serious of a student are you? gf? bf? both? multiple ones of both? coke or pepsi? fanta or sunkist? mac or pc?

34. xSpin
    Date: Sun, Sep 19 2010 03:00:56

blahblahting wrote: i forgot how old you were, but can you drive? can't drive. :/ learners permit? Nopeee drivers license? Nop purple? Yesssss udon? Hmmm, yes. sushi? Favorite sashimi? Never eaten it. xD mexican food? Taco Bellll :DD italian food? Mmmmm is your mom so protective as to force you to carry an ID with you at all times when you leave the house for identification purposes if you get by a car? (like my mom) Haha, no. My mom doesnt know I have an ID how serious of a student are you? Not really serious...Trying to be more serious. :/ gf? Nope. :/ bf? thnikkkkkk both? Nahhh, too much to handle multiple ones of both? ohgod coke or pepsi? Pepsi fanta or sunkist? Fantaaa mac or pc? IMMA PC

35. Tetsip
    Date: Sun, Sep 19 2010 03:01:58

LOL.

36. Goldstars
    Date: Sun, Sep 19 2010 12:34:48

Coke is better than Pepsi

37. Ohayo
    Date: Sun, Sep 19 2010 15:33:20

What do you think is worse? Zombies with jet packs or groups of horny zombies?

38. xSpin
    Date: Sun, Sep 19 2010 15:58:23

Ohayo wrote: What do you think is worse? Zombies with jet packs or groups of horny zombies?
    Horny zombies. 'Cause if they try to fuck you, you can get like...Zombie AIIDDDDDSS or something. Anddd Zombies with Jetpacks are stupid 'cause they can't use them. :D

39. blahblahting
    Date: Sun, Sep 19 2010 17:47:09

what are some foods that creep the shit out of you? are the taco bells in washington run by mexicans? TRY SASHIMI SOMETIME. percentage-wise, how many people of different ethnicities populate washington? are you sexy? anime (i dont read it, just wondering)? any sports? favorite bowling ball color? favorite fast food chain? have you ever gotten BJ's (its a restaurant)? piss or shit? Magic School Bus? Bill Nye? Mythbusters?

40. xSpin
    Date: Tue, Sep 21 2010 03:07:27

blahblahting wrote: what are some foods that creep the shit out of you? Uhmm. I'd say Oysters. ewewew are the taco bells in washington run by mexicans? Not really, mostly whites. TRY SASHIMI SOMETIME. OKAY. percentage-wise, how many people of different ethnicities populate washington? I have no clue. are you sexy? LOL. NOPE. anime (i dont read it, just wondering)? Only some. any sports? Trying to get better at Tennis favorite bowling ball color? Don't really Bowl, but black. favorite fast food chain? Jack in the Box have you ever gotten BJ's (its a restaurant)? Breakfast Jacksssss YEE. piss or shit? Pisss Magic School Bus? Nahh Bill Nye? Faggot. Mythbusters? YESS. I need to start watching again.

41. XYZaki
    Date: Tue, Sep 21 2010 03:58:30

What did your dad do to prove himself so lazy?

42. xSpin
    Date: Tue, Sep 21 2010 04:40:40

XYZaki wrote: What did your dad do to prove himself so lazy?
    The phone was ringing, and it was right next to him, I run my ass over and try to get the phone before it stops ringing, then when it stops ringing, he yells at me for being lazy and not picking it up.

43. blahblahting
    Date: Tue, Sep 21 2010 05:41:48

LOL any sleep habits? (i.e. moaning, talking, sleepwalking, rolling your head in circles, one arm over your head) any other random habits? vanilla or chocolate? mac n cheese? corn bread? firm bed or soft bed? what about pillows? jacket and shorts or tshirt and jeans? paraplegic donkey seckz? did you know that people played elephant soccer and one guy almost got crushed to death when two elephants started mating?

44. xSpin
    Date: Tue, Sep 21 2010 13:30:31

blahblahting wrote: LOL any sleep habits? (i.e. moaning, talking, sleepwalking, rolling your head in circles, one arm over your head) Hmm, not sure. But I need atleast 4 pillows to sleep with..LOL any other random habits? Idunno. Can't think of anything right now. :/ I'll edit it later and put something in when I find out. vanilla or chocolate? Chocolate mac n cheese? Yesssssss corn bread? Honestly, I've never had Corn Bread firm bed or soft bed? Softttt what about pillows? I like them. jacket and shorts or tshirt and jeans? Uhh. T-shirt and Jeans paraplegic donkey seckz? wat. did you know that people played elephant soccer and one guy almost got crushed to death when two elephants started mating?LOL. NO. LOLOL

45. Tetsip
    Date: Tue, Sep 21 2010 13:38:13

LOL. WHY AINT YOU IN SCHOOL MANG? IT'S 6:37. oh. wait school hasnt started for you yet LOL

46. ION
    Date: Tue, Sep 21 2010 19:43:31

xSpin.