UPSB v4

Single Member & Tag Videos / Pen Spinning while Unicycling

1. nv16
    Date: Mon, Dec 1 2014 15:45:01

[video=youtube;0q02F7hLooc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0q02F7hLooc[/video] So, I can ride a unicycle, and I decided to try pen spinning while riding it. It's a kinda short video cause in that end clip, I fell off and my knee hit some rocks and I had blood dripping down my leg, I decided to stop for that day, will do more some when!

Spoilerlmao I cleverly edited it out so y'all can't laugh at me, but I mean, if you have to there's this

2. Xzeria
    Date: Mon, Dec 1 2014 16:46:05

Cool.

3. fang
    Date: Mon, Dec 1 2014 17:56:56

Hahaha, hilarious! Looking forward to see more. You should make these kind of video's for collabs! ;)

4. Pen15
    Date: Mon, Dec 1 2014 18:10:36

It looks kinda wierd when you are hopping and spinning... Looks like you are holding something and jerking it, but i know it is your unicycle seat.

5. Dardon Modifier
    Date: Mon, Dec 1 2014 20:06:01

Nice!!

6. Escorpio123
    Date: Mon, Dec 1 2014 23:40:34

Pen15 wrote: It[B] looks [/B]kinda[B] wierd [/B]when you are[B] hopping and spinning[/B]... Looks like you are holding something and [B]jerking it[/B], but i know it is your unicycle seat.
    :rofl: I completely Agree, I was thinking the same thing. jezz :lol: Anyways, @nv16 careful with your knee dude. Even though that and the elbow are the strongest bones in our bodies. They are also the most delicate ones when they hit something very solid as rocks. The meñizcos from the knees are very important for them to be attached to your legs. Be careful, just an advice.

7. Monk
    Date: Tue, Dec 2 2014 01:12:05

youre beautiful

8. exclusive
    Date: Tue, Dec 2 2014 01:24:13

[QUOTE=Escorpio123;293220]:rofl: I completely Agree, I was thinking the same thing. jezz :lol: Anyways, @Escorpio123 i thought the skull is the hardest bone

9. nv16
    Date: Tue, Dec 2 2014 02:01:43

Pen15 wrote: It looks kinda wierd when you are hopping and spinning... Looks like you are holding something and jerking it, but i know it is your unicycle seat.
    lmao yeah... @Escorpio123 haha thanks for the concern. It's not actually very common to hurt yourself like I did while unicycling, cause most of the time, you can just step off of the unicycle. I only fell of cause the tire slipped slightly because of loose gravel and a tire with no tread. Literally no tread, I'd worn it down to the point that it'd almost worn through the entire tire .-. [spoiler=See, no tread][/spoiler] Got a new tire now though so that shouldn't happen again.