UPSB v4

Advanced Tricks / [Tutorial] Ivabra's Around Variations

1. Ivabra
    Date: Sun, Nov 30 2014 10:46:11

Hi guys, I'm bringing you one of my most asked tutorial since 2012, I hope it helps :) (if someone could tell me how to embed the video correctly please)

2. AfroSquared
    Date: Sun, Nov 30 2014 12:16:08

Ivabra wrote: Hi guys, I'm bringing you one of my most asked tutorial since 2012, I hope it helps :) (if someone could tell me how to embed the video correctly please)
    Hey Ivabra, nice tutorial. It is very helpful. :) To embed a video copy the ''watch?v=...'' of the URL. Example : https://www.youtube.com/[B]watch?v=qMPUhHSOntI[/B] Then right the code [ youtube ]insert link here[ / youtube ] and paste the link in between. CLOSE UP THE BRACKETS AND THE DASHES WHEN DOING IT FOR REAL. Hope this helps :)

3. OPdelivers
    Date: Sun, Nov 30 2014 21:51:29

Ivabra wrote: Hi guys, I'm bringing you one of my most asked tutorial since 2012, I hope it helps :) (if someone could tell me how to embed the video correctly please)
    Absolutely sick. I can only hope to reach your level one day, haha.

4. Yaiya
    Date: Mon, Dec 1 2014 04:12:50

Ivabra never seems to disappoint. great tutorial. this helped a lot thanks.

5. Letho72
    Date: Mon, Dec 1 2014 14:45:41

I hope this is an ok place to ask this! I'm currently learning all my arounds and baks (I want a bak fall >.<). I've been learning my baks with a single finger up (a midbak would have all my fingers below the middle one). I notice that you do your baks by dropping that finger instead of lifting it. Does it matter where your finger is? Are we doing two different tricks? Thank you! Also your links are insane and my mind melted watching you!

6. Ivabra
    Date: Mon, Dec 1 2014 17:36:12

Letho72 wrote: I hope this is an ok place to ask this! I'm currently learning all my arounds and baks (I want a bak fall >.<). I've been learning my baks with a single finger up (a midbak would have all my fingers below the middle one). I notice that you do your baks by dropping that finger instead of lifting it. Does it matter where your finger is? Are we doing two different tricks? Thank you! Also your links are insane and my mind melted watching you!
    Do you know the difference between backs & arounds ? :) There's no back variations in the video, could you tell me at which second you saw one? :)

7. Letho72
    Date: Mon, Dec 1 2014 17:50:20

Ivabra wrote: Do you know the difference between backs & arounds ? :) There's no back variations in the video, could you tell me at which second you saw one? :)
    I think I might be confused with trick names lol At about 00:13 you do a reverse middle around. I think I may be confused because up until now my head has been equating a reverse around with a bak. If they are different tricks then that explains why I'm being such a noob xD