UPSB v4

Tutorials Pending Approval / DoubleDutch

1. Taeko
    Date: Fri, Nov 28 2014 17:32:40

An other mod ? An other mod. Welcome in the land of Eriror =D There is no pens in Netherlands, only cool felt pens. Let's show the tuto ! Parts : - [B]1 Bruynzeel[/B] (all) - [B]2 G3[/B] (caps, backcap, tips, ink) - [B]1 Signo DX[/B] (grip, ink) - [B]1 Anyball[/B] (grip) - [B]1 Signo Broad[/B] (a piece of grip) - [B]1 HGG[/B] (grip) - 1 G2 (spring) Characteristics : COP=COG Lenght : ~20,5cm Weight : ~16g Hope you'll like it ;) in video (Thanks Cox) :

2. JackyMacky
    Date: Fri, Nov 28 2014 18:52:52

Another mod just to look at and not spin it at all.... :/

3. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Fri, Nov 28 2014 19:27:24

I always had a worry about tip protected mods. While they look like they are fine if dropped straight down, they look weaker on an angle. That's why I teflon tape all my mods now because it has a tiny bit of give for protection but still as sturdy. That bruynzel pen looks cool through

4. Taeko
    Date: Fri, Nov 28 2014 21:32:58

JackyMacky wrote: Another mod just to look at and not spin it at all.... :/
    You are a master, you spinned my personnal mod from Taïwan ? Tell me your secret guy. By the way, you can take a look at the video. @Ceru Seiyu : hum, I don't really understand what you say :/ what the signification of "weaker on an angle ?" please ? Thanks =)

5. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Sat, Nov 29 2014 00:14:46

Taeko wrote: You are a master, you spinned my personnal mod from Taïwan ? Tell me your secret guy. By the way, you can take a look at the video. @Ceru Seiyu : hum, I don't really understand what you say :/ what the signification of "weaker on an angle ?" please ? Thanks =)
    If you drop the pen at 45 degrees while it's spinning, surely the tip would easily come loose from mods like this and the nautilus o.o