UPSB v4

Battlezone / Any 1-2 year spinniers wanna battle

1. The Universal Penspinner
    Date: Wed, Nov 26 2014 11:25:02

I'm looking for someone with 1-2 years of spinning experience to battle with me. I'm 2 years of experience and wishing to battle. Reply if your in! Please no hate.

2. nv16
    Date: Wed, Nov 26 2014 12:32:23

I'm 2 years too and might decide to /in buuuuuuuuuut at the moment my wrist is fucked from the 4.5 hours of exams I had today plus trying to learn in-out charges and twirls so I wont be able to battle till that's past. Idk how long it'll take to pass, hopefully not long. And is there anywhere I can see your spinning? kinda curious to see what kind of spinning someone I might be battling is at. Also where in Australia you at? I'm in QLD on the sunshine coast ^_^

3. DioBrando
    Date: Wed, Nov 26 2014 23:33:28

lets go

4. The Universal Penspinner
    Date: Thu, Nov 27 2014 04:04:25

nv16 wrote: I'm 2 years too and might decide to /in buuuuuuuuuut at the moment my wrist is fucked from the 4.5 hours of exams I had today plus trying to learn in-out charges and twirls so I wont be able to battle till that's past. Idk how long it'll take to pass, hopefully not long. And is there anywhere I can see your spinning? kinda curious to see what kind of spinning someone I might be battling is at. Also where in Australia you at? I'm in QLD on the sunshine coast ^_^
    Im in QLD in brisbane

5. The Universal Penspinner
    Date: Thu, Nov 27 2014 04:05:53

Lets do this ill just send me a vid first to start it off ok so just do the best you can do! Bring it on boi :X @DioBrando

6. nv16
    Date: Thu, Nov 27 2014 13:52:15

The Universal Penspinner wrote: Im in QLD in brisbane
    Dude is your house n shit okay after that massive fuckin hail storm?? My sisters house has had all it's windows smashed and there stuff all over the news about ppl losing their roof. That storm must've been crazy!