UPSB v4

Member Introductions / I never know what to write here. I'm jesse.

1. IDPS
    Date: Sat, Nov 22 2014 17:25:34

Hi, my name is Jesse. I'm a 22 year old male who likes long walks on the b... Oops. Let's see, I'm into some video games, I've been reading about social engineering recently, I used to be really into websec though it doesn't take much of my time anymore. Any questions, comments, or concerns, you can feel free to ask. Quick edit: I started pen spinning three days ago, I have a bictory which I modded to add some weight and length to it. It's 16.3 grams and aprox 8 inches long. https://imgur.com/FyYmucW So far I've got the charge sorta-down. I can do 4/5 consecutively fairly frequently.

2. pauliux00
    Date: Sat, Nov 22 2014 18:06:33

Welcome to the board, Jesse!

3. PancakeReaper
    Date: Sat, Nov 22 2014 18:06:54

Welcome to the board! We are all very nice people so if you want to ask us anything at all please do so. And that is one freaky bictory :)

4. IDPS
    Date: Sat, Nov 22 2014 18:16:45

Thanks Paul(I'm assuming), and thanks pancake as well. I cut up two bic stics, and used some copper pipe to hold them together (It's outside diameter is exactly what the inside is on the bics). Then put a grip over the middle so I couldn't feel where they were cut. Then I added some copper to the outer edges to fix the weight distribution, threw some caps on with some more grips on them and it feels good for me right now :P

5. Quake
    Date: Sat, Nov 22 2014 20:07:50

Welcome to the Board. You'll soon realize that this place is quite...interesting. lol But don't worry. Feel free to ask for help for anything you need help with. People here might be a bit weird, (myself included) but when it comes to giving aid/advice, you can ask pretty much anyone for help. Good luck, and we hope to see your influence on the board.~

6. Pen15
    Date: Sun, Nov 23 2014 02:28:57

Hey jesse, You bictory sounds like it is way too heavy. You must have a big hand or something. Bictory is a nice mod. You can easily learn all the fundamentals and their reverse plus alot more with just a bictory. Got ways to go.

7. IDPS
    Date: Sun, Nov 23 2014 02:56:14

Definitely will if I have any questions. Thanks.

8. IDPS
    Date: Sun, Nov 23 2014 02:59:31

If I spread my hands wide I have just over an 8 inch spread on my fingers. 21 cm from the tip of my middle finger to my wrist. Fairly big compared to most I think. It feels pretty good in my hand, the stock bictory was too small.

9. shoeman6
    Date: Mon, Nov 24 2014 15:45:24

Welcome to UPSB.

10. IDPS
    Date: Mon, Nov 24 2014 18:15:58

Thanks shoeman. Hey, are you a mod or a retired mod?

11. AfroSquared
    Date: Mon, Nov 24 2014 18:50:51

IDPS wrote: Thanks shoeman. Hey, are you a mod or a retired mod?
    You were asking shoeman but i might aswell answer. He is a Retired Mod, people with dark blue names are retired mods and people with light blue names are current mods :)

12. IDPS
    Date: Mon, Nov 24 2014 20:03:42

Gotcha. Makes sense to me.