UPSB v4

Off-topic / Off topic : Temporary Office Space

1. scruffywriter
    Date: Fri, Nov 21 2014 20:43:05

Does anyone know anything about temporary office spaces in Miami? I need information whether it is cheaper to rent a furnished office or an unfurnished one. Any input is welcome and will be very helpful for me. Thank you in advance. :)

2. Quake
    Date: Sat, Nov 22 2014 00:05:45

So, I'm not one to talk about renting places and whatnot, but wouldn't it be common sense that a furnished office would cost more to rent than an unfurnished one? But then again, it's Miami. lol

3. scruffywriter
    Date: Mon, Nov 24 2014 01:40:39

You are right, you are not one to talk about renting space :) When I rented an office space in OH, I rented one that is NOT furnished because it is easy to get temporary furniture and they are cheap too. On the other hand, in KY, I rented an office space that is furnished because furniture-for-rent are available in another county. Thus, if I have to furnish space myself, it will be a lot more expensive. I am not familiar with how it is in Miami, though - which is why I ask

4. Soren
    Date: Mon, Nov 24 2014 21:13:29

Mod delete.

5. Awesome
    Date: Mon, Nov 24 2014 21:21:41

most people are in their teens here, don't think you'll get an answer here

6. Pen15
    Date: Mon, Nov 24 2014 22:07:54

Yeah scruffywriter plus we don't trust newbies here you gotta prove yourself that you are a dedicated spinner or else we don't really care about you

7. Xzeria
    Date: Mon, Nov 24 2014 22:23:48

Pen15 wrote: Yeah scruffywriter plus we don't trust newbies here you gotta prove yourself that you are a dedicated spinner or else we don't really care about you
    *Cough* 3month spinner *Cough*

8. Xienix
    Date: Tue, Nov 25 2014 07:53:38

Pen15;292675]Yeah scruffywriter plus we don't trust newbies here you gotta prove yourself that you are a dedicated spinner or else we don't really care about you[/QUOTE] ....dude don't be rude against other people and you don't have to be a dedicated spinner to ask something from this awesome community Most people on here would have helped him if we knew about a temporary office spaces in Miami. The only thing I can suggests is to google .-. but scruffywriter already did that I think [QUOTE=Xzeria wrote: *Cough* 3month spinner *Cough*
    +1^

9. Pen15
    Date: Tue, Nov 25 2014 13:39:58

*sneeze* 3 3/4 month spinner *sneeze*... Nah jk sorry scruffywriter i apologize but i really doubt we will find anyone in miami who knows about office space. heck its even hard for me to find spinners in my *home* state.