UPSB v4

Off-topic / Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Info.

1. TheUnKnoWnLBRD
    Date: Tue, Nov 18 2014 23:30:23

[COLOR="blue"][SIZE="2"]This is just some info of the Note 4. A 5.7-inch QUAD HD(Which means 2560 x 1440 pixels resolution) Super AMOLED(Which means the colors are more vivid and saturated, better viewing angles) Display with a 3GB of RAM, (Which means it may have more apps running in the Background without having the tendency to open them up again and wait for them, jeez), with a 3220 mah Battery which may lead you to a 7-hour-on-screen time or a 2 days without Charging and regular use. And IT IS REMOVABLE lol. You can also add a 32gb Microsd Card for 20$ or around there, for storage. Also, it can charge in 30 minutes from 0 to 50%. Not like the Iphone 6+ THAT charges 15% in 30 minutes haha Camera for the first time in Samsung Phones, note 4 comes with OIS (Optical Image Stabilization), and a 16-MP-REAR-Camera. and a 3.7 MG front facing camera. Bad thing is that it is not Water Resistant like the Sony Zpheria or The Galaxy S5 Lol. The first 1 minute and 15 seconds of this video is helpful lol. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYfCHWmcY88 The rest is dummy. As for speed, I have always said that iPhones are very fast because of its operating system controlling and pausing the Apps with less animations and features. This is the most reliable Video where both phones are competing and opening multiple apps to see which one finishes faster.[/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR="red"][SIZE="4"]Note 4 vs iPhone 6+[/SIZE][/COLOR] [SIZE="3"][COLOR="red"]SPEED TEST [/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR="magenta"][SIZE="3"] What's Your favorite phone of 2014? or the best one for you? which one fits you best? I have the GS3, Old but I like the Multi-Window feature by having 2 apps in the same time. [/SIZE][/COLOR]

2. Soren
    Date: Tue, Nov 18 2014 23:48:41

Yeah you won't be getting 7 hour on screen time with the note 4. More like 4-5 hours. Source: I have the note 4

3. nv16
    Date: Tue, Nov 18 2014 23:52:55

2 days without charging wtf thats hardly any time at all? The phone that fits me best is iPhone 4. It uses iTunes to sync everything super easily, it has a top tier music player, the battery actually lasts for longer than 2 days with the way I use it regularly it lasts me closer to 5-6 days. The only things other than music I really use it for is texting and FB messaging. Although I think I might upgrade to the 4s just so I can get ios 8. I like being up to date with ios versions

4. TheUnKnoWnLBRD
    Date: Tue, Nov 18 2014 23:53:18

Soren wrote: Yeah you won't be getting 7 hour on screen time with the note 4. More like 4-5 hours. Source: I have the note 4
    @Soren Tell that to Marquez who said 6-hour-on-screen time. Remember, you can edit things to make it possible. You can customize and change multiple preferences to be able to do that. Marqueez Brownlee is being mentioned by GOOGLE COMPANY as the best, unbiased AND MOST RELIABLE TECH REVIEWER IN YOUTUBE. WATCH THIS BETTER SOURCE lol. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoQKLOrAU4E

5. Quake
    Date: Tue, Nov 18 2014 23:56:40

Nah bro. #Nokia3310FoLyfe

6. Soren
    Date: Wed, Nov 19 2014 00:02:50

TheUnKnoWnLBRD wrote: @Soren Tell that to Marquez who said 6-hour-on-screen time. Remember, you can edit things to make it possible. You can customize and change multiple preferences to be able to do that. Marqueez Brownlee is being mentioned by GOOGLE COMPANY as the best, unbiased AND MOST RELIABLE TECH REVIEWER IN YOUTUBE. WATCH THIS BETTER SOURCE lol. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoQKLOrAU4E
    6 hours is possible. I got around 6 hours screen on time one time. But it's not consistent. And you will be extremely lucky to get 7 hours.

7. TheUnKnoWnLBRD
    Date: Wed, Nov 19 2014 00:09:34

Soren wrote: 6 hours is possible. I got around 6 hours screen on time one time. But it's not consistent. And you will be extremely lucky to get 7 hours.
    Which Model do you have? The Exynos chip International Korean one or the LTE Model, QuadCom SnapDragon US Version?

8. Soren
    Date: Wed, Nov 19 2014 00:30:35

TheUnKnoWnLBRD wrote: Which Model do you have? The Exynos chip International Korean one or the LTE Model, QuadCom SnapDragon US Version?
    Snapdragon

9. TheUnKnoWnLBRD
    Date: Wed, Nov 19 2014 00:42:55

Soren wrote: Snapdragon
    @Soren You do know that you can Activate Power Saving Mode right? BESIDES, that feature, you can also Activate Ultra Power Saving Mode in an emergency so in 10% it can still last you one day -____-. If it has more percentage, then it may last you 1 week minimum at that time but it is limited use though o.O

10. Soren
    Date: Wed, Nov 19 2014 00:44:22

TheUnKnoWnLBRD wrote: @Soren You do know that you can Activate Power Saving Mode right? BESIDES, that feature, you can also Activate Ultra Power Saving Mode in an emergency so in 10% it can still last you one day -____-. If it has more percentage, then it may last you 1 week minimum at that time but it is limited use though o.O
    For what purpose?

11. TheUnKnoWnLBRD
    Date: Wed, Nov 19 2014 00:45:48

Soren wrote: For what purpose?
    @Soren The obvious answer is so that it LASTS YOU longer <_<, if it is dying, also, uncheck the auto option In the brightness. I usually keep it at half of the brightness. My S3 lasts way longer at that point.

12. Soren
    Date: Wed, Nov 19 2014 00:50:55

TheUnKnoWnLBRD wrote: @Soren The obvious answer is so that it LASTS YOU longer <_<, if it is dying, also, uncheck the auto option In the brightness. I usually keep it at half of the brightness. My S3 lasts way longer at that point.
    My note 4 battery is amazing. 4-6 hours screen on time is amazing. And the standby battery drain is almost nonexistent. I have no need for ultra power saving mode.

13. TheUnKnoWnLBRD
    Date: Wed, Nov 19 2014 01:23:33

Soren wrote: My note 4 battery is amazing. 4-6 hours screen on time is amazing. And the standby battery drain is almost nonexistent. I have no need for ultra power saving mode.
    That's what I was waiting for to hear :lol:

14. Gash
    Date: Wed, Nov 19 2014 02:24:28

Moved from Note 3 to iPhone 6 plus. My thoughts from hopefully a more unbiased point of view. Note 3 - Many more functions, even if they're useless ie, S Pen (who uses this) - Powerful 1 year old phone that crush iPhone 6 specs. - Love the multi window function, allows playing youtube music while browsing web. (Haven't seen the Note 4's take on this, but I heard it was improved) - Smaller device, larger screen. iPhone 6 Plus - iOS far more optimised than touchwiz. - Benchmarks faster than most if not all android phones. - App store is far more polished than Google Play store. - Software and hardware work seamlessly together, partly due to the fact that Apple makes both of them. Tbh I don't know why I moved, Note 3 sufficed all my needs. The fact that I'm able to compare a 1 year old phone to a new phone pretty much shows that Note 3 is still in the current day competition. Anyways, I can use my Note 3 for app development needs.