UPSB v4

Off-topic / StrongHold Kingdoms Thread

1. Jadenizer4
    Date: Tue, Nov 18 2014 02:39:43

I was lookin' through the Off-Topic section and I noticed that there was no 'Stronghold Kingdoms' section, so I thought I'd just start one. Currently I've logged 400 hours playin' this amazing game and I love it. I'm trying to get as many people as possible on to help because I'm just so much of a noob currently. I'm a page that only has 1 village (because of the fact that a knight destroyed two of my villages (what a douche)). I mostly play on world 9 but I've recently started playing on world 1 to try to up my skills a little more. It seems to be working because now I'm playing with more than just the people who just started playing, I'm playing with people that have played for too long (a.k.a. nerds) So that's it for me. I would love some help on world 9.

2. cTreative_
    Date: Tue, Nov 18 2014 12:13:18

Oh, Stronghold Kingdoms? I remember playing it a lot like a year ago or something. Loved it. I Had 4 or 5 villages, was high level, most of the castles were fully built, was part of a strong guild that had a few countries under their command, ... But after some time I got bored of that game, so I gave away my account. I heard that Stronghold Kingdoms is now a lot different, so I should give it another try.

3. Jadenizer4
    Date: Tue, Nov 18 2014 23:16:54

cTreative_ wrote: Oh, Stronghold Kingdoms? I remember playing it a lot like a year ago or something. Loved it. I Had 4 or 5 villages, was high level, most of the castles were fully built, was part of a strong guild that had a few countries under their command, ... But after some time I got bored of that game, so I gave away my account. I heard that Stronghold Kingdoms is now a lot different, so I should give it another try.
    You should, but start off with world 9, it's back on stage 1 with only 230 days finished on it.