UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Hello

1. TheSurveyRDx
    Date: Fri, Nov 14 2014 11:17:32

My name is The Survey RDx (Just say the Letters on the RDx part) or you can call me Matthew, I'm 11 years old practicing pen spinning. I started pen spinning in Grade 4 when I saw my Adviser who was a math teacher doing the charge. I got interested and I taught myself. I'm still teaching myself the fundamentals because I stopped, but I got back. My favorite trick is the Thumbaround, because it's simple but a bit hard. My fave pen or mod is a Unsharpened Pencil xD. The trick I would like to learn is a combo I want to make by the time I get better. And that's the Infinity to Thumbaround to Charge.

2. cl3ud.kr
    Date: Fri, Nov 14 2014 12:28:48

finally someone younger than me

3. fang
    Date: Fri, Nov 14 2014 13:58:44

Welcome on UPSB, feel free to PM if you have any questions. Please do read the rules though. ^_^

4. Lost Angelus
    Date: Fri, Nov 14 2014 18:51:20

Welcome to UPSB! What country are you from? I'm jealous of you because I wish I had started pen spinning when I was younger too. You're lucky because you should be able to learn fairly quickly. The reason why you'll have an easier time is because you haven't reached that age where your brain's development starts to slow down. If you stick with it, you can take advantage of this time. By the way, don't forget to use the Shoutbox and get to know some new people! Feel free to ask questions; most people here are more than happy to help! Lost Angelus