UPSB v4

Gatherings / Meetings / Spinners in/by Wisconsin?

1. Lost Angelus
    Date: Sat, Nov 8 2014 18:56:58

Hey, I live in Wisconsin and I was wondering if there are any fellow Wisconsinite spinners out there? Or at least close to the Wisconsin state lines? I'm looking for pen spinning friendlies!

2. Pen15
    Date: Mon, Nov 10 2014 14:56:59

Hey any high school spinners in Pennsylvania? I am in PA.

3. Laugh
    Date: Tue, Nov 11 2014 03:42:55

Lost Angelus wrote: Hey, I live in Wisconsin and I was wondering if there are any fellow Wisconsinite spinners out there? Or at least close to the Wisconsin state lines? I'm looking for pen spinning friendlies!
    Yooooooo I'm in Madison, where are you?

4. Lost Angelus
    Date: Tue, Nov 11 2014 04:04:15

@Laugh, HOLY CRAP ME TOO O_O

5. Laugh
    Date: Tue, Nov 11 2014 04:08:01

Lost Angelus wrote: @Laugh, HOLY CRAP ME TOO O_O
    REALLY OH MY GOSH. West side?

6. Lost Angelus
    Date: Tue, Nov 11 2014 04:26:44

@Laugh I think I'm more toward the East side. I just moved from the 'Kee

7. Laugh
    Date: Tue, Nov 11 2014 04:37:29

Lost Angelus wrote: @Laugh I think I'm more toward the East side. I just moved from the 'Kee
    Haha I moved here from Milwaukee too but that was a decade ago :P Are you still in high school? Or a student at the UW?

8. Lost Angelus
    Date: Tue, Nov 11 2014 06:01:43

I graduated from a different UW school this year (I'm not going to say which UW on a public forum, lol). Are you a high school student or a student at the UW?

9. Laugh
    Date: Wed, Nov 12 2014 03:16:52

Lost Angelus wrote: I graduated from a different UW school this year (I'm not going to say which UW on a public forum, lol). Are you a high school student or a student at the UW?
    Haha yeah. I'm a junior in high school... I'd die if I had to stay at the UW for another four years. I've been looking for other Wisconsin spinners for a long time but most of them are more or less inactive now, so if you wanna meet up PM me but I get it if you don't really want to cos of the whole age/gender difference. Nice to know there's someone nearby nonetheless ^_^

10. Lost Angelus
    Date: Wed, Nov 12 2014 04:25:14

@Laugh yeah, today somebody told me how old you were, and I knew right away that it wouldn't be ethical or appropriate to meet in real life (Even though "Pen Spinning" is about as innocent as it gets lol). The age difference means that technically I am an adult and you're not, which makes any kind of meeting highly inappropriate. I'm glad you understand that I don't want to be put in one of those "Stranger-Danger" situations lol. I agree that it IS nice to know that I'm not like the only person in WI who Pen Spins. When I made this thread, I honestly wasn't expecting to hear from anybody in WI.

11. Laugh
    Date: Thu, Nov 13 2014 15:26:29

Lost Angelus wrote: @Laugh yeah, today somebody told me how old you were, and I knew right away that it wouldn't be ethical or appropriate to meet in real life (Even though "Pen Spinning" is about as innocent as it gets lol). The age difference means that technically I am an adult and you're not, which makes any kind of meeting highly inappropriate. I'm glad you understand that I don't want to be put in one of those "Stranger-Danger" situations lol. I agree that it IS nice to know that I'm not like the only person in WI who Pen Spins. When I made this thread, I honestly wasn't expecting to hear from anybody in WI.
    Ah well. But we should totally meet in two years when I turn 18 (a legal adult ^_^) before I leave for university!!