UPSB v4

Single Member & Tag Videos / FS 57 (i'm back!)

1. EffecT
    Date: Fri, Nov 7 2014 13:27:13

[video=youtube;EZbVAfqSEek]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZbVAfqSEek[/video] i miss everyone :( it seems like after i came back to pen spinning, most of my tricks aren't that shocking anymore to see. i cant seem to perform some power tricks as perfect as last time anymore. oh well, at least im back to the world of pen spinning! i'll try to train all my tricks back as soon as possible.. after months of studying, im finally free from hell. it has been so suffering through the few months, i dont even really have time for pen spinning at all. so, a question i would like to ask, anyone still remembers me? i can tell some of you won't. but if you all do, then im happy :o from now on i'll be filming more videos once again, im happy to continue my hobby. see ya guys! the mod used in the video is a black st dc. (st barrel) -EffecT-

2. Walkaz
    Date: Fri, Nov 7 2014 15:31:35

hu r u earnest

3. LighT*
    Date: Fri, Nov 7 2014 16:03:56

Dud eso glad to see you back :D!

4. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Fri, Nov 7 2014 16:28:19

Your skills are still pretty good (even if after all this time you didn't learn the "SHOW OFF YOUR COMBOS THREAD" >:C)

5. fang
    Date: Fri, Nov 7 2014 17:12:20

Ceru Seiyu wrote: Your skills are still pretty good ([B]even if after all this time you didn't learn the "SHOW OFF YOUR COMBOS THREAD[/B]" >:C)
    With that I close this one!