UPSB v4

Advanced Tricks / Square Pass tutorial (speech)

1. LighT*
    Date: Thu, Nov 6 2014 03:41:18

Speech tut for you guys that are confused, sorry if this is a bad tut i was bored XD

2. Xzeria
    Date: Thu, Nov 6 2014 09:45:54

Naiz. Pun intended.

3. GeeGeeGee
    Date: Thu, Nov 6 2014 10:10:14

omg your voice. do more tutorials!!

4. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Thu, Nov 6 2014 12:17:36

Duuuude whoa the tutorial presentation is great, you should make a series. I can't do a square pass HNGHHHGGGHGH

5. LighT*
    Date: Thu, Nov 6 2014 12:53:05

Ceru Seiyu;291557]Duuuude whoa the tutorial presentation is great, you should make a series. I can't do a square pass HNGHHHGGGHGH[/QUOTE] Wow thanks man :) And yeah I plan on doing more :D and aw man practice XD Like, if i can do it YOU out of all people can do it XD do it with that dragon dildo ;) [QUOTE=GeeGeeGee;291554]omg your voice. do more tutorials!![/QUOTE] lmaoo XD thanks ^^ and yeah I plan on it, I want to do tutorials for tricks that dont have many good tutorials or no tutorials on them. Just very unusual tricks. [QUOTE=Xzeria wrote: Naiz. Pun intended.
    lmao I dont get it XD

6. Walkaz
    Date: Thu, Nov 6 2014 13:29:44

@LighT* I WISH I HAVE YOUR VOICE MAN

7. LighT*
    Date: Thu, Nov 6 2014 13:39:11

[QUOTE=Walkaz;291560]@Walkaz Ill trade you my voice for your hands :D!

8. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Thu, Nov 6 2014 14:35:03

LighT* wrote: Wow thanks man :) And yeah I plan on doing more :D and aw man practice XD Like, if i can do it YOU out of all people can do it XD do [B]it with that dragon dildo[/B] ;)
    Oh you... saw that Dx

9. LighT*
    Date: Thu, Nov 6 2014 15:19:15

Ceru Seiyu wrote: Oh you... saw that Dx
    yes XD dont worry man its cool XD but that pun kan tho

10. MPC
    Date: Thu, Nov 6 2014 17:37:28

@LighT* you should do a tutorial for a couple of fundamentals linkages. Show the uber-noobs some love. :) mpc

11. LighT*
    Date: Thu, Nov 6 2014 17:47:52

[QUOTE=MPC;291574]@MPC I really would, however Im not going to do that. I feel like it kinda puts a spinning block for spinners when they make linkages, I encourage full creativity of linkages. However if you really want me to I could put up a vid on how to create more interesting linkages ^_^

12. MPC
    Date: Thu, Nov 6 2014 17:53:56

@LighT* go for it. :) *I will say though, I disagree with you on that. When I was at about 6 months, I scoured YouTube for ages looking for link tutorials. They were really helpful but I never learned full links from them. I just take little bits from what I see and blend them into my own links. Example - it was from watching a SuperVValrus vid that I first saw a powerpass caught with index finger. No idea what the whole link was, but I took that little bit and came up with a bunch of powerpass > X ideas. I think it helps noobs a lot to have that influence. :) mpc

13. LighT*
    Date: Thu, Nov 6 2014 19:48:07

MPC wrote: @LighT* go for it. :) *I will say though, I disagree with you on that. When I was at about 6 months, I scoured YouTube for ages looking for link tutorials. They were really helpful but I never learned full links from them. I just take little bits from what I see and blend them into my own links. Example - it was from watching a SuperVValrus vid that I first saw a powerpass caught with index finger. No idea what the whole link was, but I took that little bit and came up with a bunch of powerpass > X ideas. I think it helps noobs a lot to have that influence. :) mpc
    very true, and your progression rate is honestly impressive, I was no where near you when I started PS. alright GG Ill make a linkage video XD i actually have an old one up but ill make another :3

14. Soren
    Date: Thu, Nov 6 2014 20:26:47

The fucking alpha.