UPSB v4

General Discussion / Battle Royale Round 1 Thread

1. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Wed, Nov 5 2014 18:38:49

HERE WE GO HERE WE GO [B]HERE WE GO[/B] [B]Ved Ruvaak Veterans[/B] attacking [B]The Cicada Complex[/B] Ceru Seiyu vs ShadowParadox [B]Bukkake Boys[/B] attacking [B]Upstart Hyperbastards[/B] Walkaz vs LighT* [B]Team Nobul[/B] attacking [B]Halcyon's Rising[/B] Monk vs Junjiy [B]Team Corus[/B] attacking [B]Halcyon's Rising[/B] Solid vs [B]The Cicada Complex[/B] attacking [B]Team Corus[/B] SiL vs Solid [B]Team Trinity[/B] attacking [B]Ved Ruvaak Veterans[/B] fang vs Juminuwo [B]Halcyon's Rising[/B] attacking [B]Team Corus[/B] [B]Upstart Hyperbastards[/B] attacking [B]The Cicada Complex[/B] MPC vs AfroSquared I went through the thread in order. If I missed you out, please comment here now. Judging is due on monday. All teams will judge the battles they are not involved in, please submit these judgements with analysis/description/justification in a text file with your TEAM NAME ON IT. IF YOU DO NOT SUBMIT A JUDGEMENT I WILL NULLIFY YOUR ATTACKING AND DEFENDING COMBOS. MEANING YOU WILL LOSE EVERY BATTLE YOU ARE INVOLVED IN. DO NOT BE LATE.

2. ShadowParadox
    Date: Wed, Nov 5 2014 19:10:36

What is the judgement criteria? Wc/wt style?

3. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Wed, Nov 5 2014 19:39:49

ShadowParadox wrote: What is the judgement criteria? Wc/wt style?
    Teams can use whatever method they like to decide. Then the most votes from teams will win. All of the documents will be up for scrutiny, bear in mind, so don't just go like "Ceru Seiyu wins because he gives me the most amazing blowjobs, I mean wow my eyes nearly popped out of my skull"

4. AfroSquared
    Date: Wed, Nov 5 2014 20:56:10

Damn it @Ceru Seiyu are we judging individually or as a team? And do we judge every battle (we are not involved with) at the same time?

5. Monk
    Date: Wed, Nov 5 2014 21:07:25

wtf halcyon

6. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Wed, Nov 5 2014 21:10:40

AfroSquared wrote: Damn it @Ceru Seiyu are we judging individually or as a team? And do we judge every battle (we are not involved with) at the same time?
    as a team Halcyon, if you are going to leave this competition I would like to KNOW.

7. AfroSquared
    Date: Wed, Nov 5 2014 21:58:36

@Voracity if he can join The Cicada Complex, but i need your approval. Please because we REALLY need him. :)

8. Solid
    Date: Wed, Nov 5 2014 22:07:48

@AfroSquared he pmed me saying to give him more time and I said okay as long as I can refilm my defense against shadow paradox. He is not dead just has been busy I will not be refilming though.

9. cl3ud.kr
    Date: Wed, Nov 5 2014 23:24:52

okay halcyon is not leaving. i was going to defend but then i broke my finger and all that stuff so we're in quite an emergency. this is all my fault. meanwhile, i'd like to request a time extension while we get this all sorted out ._. there is no one to blame here but me.

10. SiL
    Date: Wed, Nov 5 2014 23:33:54

My vid is processing If you would like to get someone else in the team, i think it would be better for the both of us. Sorry for not filming early http://youtu.be/g7J-H3lT3eQ

11. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Thu, Nov 6 2014 12:42:04

I've updated the battles accordingly. Please adjust your judgments according to the corrected lineups by monday

12. MPC
    Date: Fri, Nov 7 2014 19:30:14

@Ceru Seiyu where do we send our comments too? You mean text file as in *.txt right? Do we email them or what? mpc

13. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Fri, Nov 7 2014 22:39:49

You can post them or PM me Edit: Halcyon's rising has submitted defense videos late, I would like for the the teams to approve/deny the late submission: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrC8VCVeaZg&list=PLUlWsKkWbhOczhlG5DVOEzA8Vkch9CcLh&index=2

14. Monk
    Date: Sun, Nov 9 2014 01:03:16

/approve

15. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Sun, Nov 9 2014 01:12:49

Monk wrote: /approve
    updated

16. Monk
    Date: Sun, Nov 9 2014 01:18:36

@Ceru Seiyu Can I just send over the judging results via PM?

17. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Sun, Nov 9 2014 01:57:03

Monk wrote: @Ceru Seiyu Can I just send over the judging results via PM?
    Yes

18. Solid
    Date: Sun, Nov 9 2014 02:48:30

/approveeeee

19. Lantz
    Date: Mon, Nov 10 2014 18:00:56

Well, I have my favorites in the First Round, thrilled to compare them with the results!

20. MPC
    Date: Mon, Nov 10 2014 19:07:22

@Lantz do share… :)

21. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Tue, Nov 11 2014 08:47:09

Okay Monday has been and gone. Results thread will be up today. I'm giving you guys a week to decide on a team to attack. iirc I only received 5 judgements so 3 teams will have their battle videos voided.

22. Lantz
    Date: Tue, Nov 11 2014 16:37:50

[QUOTE=MPC;291782]@AfroSquared - Also hard... AfroSquared looks more skilled, his combos are pretty smooth and fast, they are out of frame pretty often though. MPC's combos and ending are more interesting, though they are not so smooth. If I had a gun by my head and had to choose only one to avoid surplus of lead in my organism, I would choose MPC. Or AfroSquared... No, MPC. Or... No-no, MPC. Nevertheless, I admire all competitors and have a lot of fun watching the videos!

23. Soren
    Date: Tue, Nov 11 2014 18:33:46

Wow ceru vs shadow lol.

24. cl3ud.kr
    Date: Tue, Nov 11 2014 18:43:04

@Ceru Seiyu Can you update the post in the beginning and upload our second defending video? Solid has already approved.

25. ShadowParadox
    Date: Tue, Nov 11 2014 20:03:48

cl3ud.kr wrote: @Ceru Seiyu Can you update the post in the beginning and upload our second defending video? Solid has already approved.
    I dont think anybody has judged those battles. I know i didnt because i didnt see them when i judged

26. cl3ud.kr
    Date: Tue, Nov 11 2014 20:48:29

ShadowParadox wrote: I dont think anybody has judged those battles. I know i didnt because i didnt see them when i judged
    because ceru didn't update it on the first post, even though solid approved it.

27. Walkaz
    Date: Wed, Nov 12 2014 15:43:12

@Lantz i just wanna show people my original bd in draft forms lol