UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Hey Guys At UPSB!!!

1. NinjaFlux
    Date: Wed, Nov 5 2014 02:37:36

Hey guys, I just want to share a little story about my journey of PenSpinning. I started spinning at an early age but I never really knew it was a thing until I saw someone do it when I was around 10. That person introduced me to a whole new whole of this newfound hobby. I was very into it until I became a middle school student. Ever since I have been dedicating my time and effort into a sport known as Parkour(search it up). In my spare time I practiced a little, but now I have more time on my hands and am able to start all over and regain my long lost abilities. At this point, you can consider me a proficient Spinner and have learned all fundamentals and plenty of advanced tricks, but because of my lack of available time, I learned, and still am learning, at a very slow pace. Since this is my first post technically, I would like to say that I am very happy being related to a community like this and hope to contribute to any sort of collabs and advice to newcomers like me. Thanks for reading and have a very good day!!

2. LighT*
    Date: Wed, Nov 5 2014 04:05:55

hey nice to meet ya, Im light and welcome to UPSB ^_^ i do parkour too :D and i also live in NY. Nice job too, keep up the work man c:

3. JackyMacky
    Date: Wed, Nov 5 2014 05:29:30

:welcome:

4. cTreative_
    Date: Wed, Nov 5 2014 07:17:05

Welcome to UPSB!

5. Xzeria
    Date: Wed, Nov 5 2014 08:52:22

Welcome to the forum!

6. Pen15
    Date: Wed, Nov 5 2014 10:46:23

hi Parkour is awesome.