UPSB v4

Linkages & Combos / Is there a pen spinning version of Alphabet Aerobics

1. MPC
    Date: Fri, Oct 31 2014 09:07:55

I saw this video yesterday of Daniel Radcliffe rapping Alphabet Aerobics by Blackalicious. And it got me thinking: Has any spinner ever done a combo that is just a straight run through of the top tricks, one by one - starting dead easy with fundamentals and working up to the hardest power tricks? If it doesn't exist (and I hope it does), I hope someone would be up for making it. It would be a great way for noobs to get used to the concept of stringing tricks together right from the start. So they can practice it up to a trick they don't know, then carry on into their own combo and develop their style with the tricks they do know. I remember one video (Chowcow I think) doing a '50 tricks in 2 minutes' or something like that. But that was each trick on it's own, not strung together. Does the pen spinning version of Alphabet Aerobics exist? mpc

2. AfroSquared
    Date: Fri, Oct 31 2014 19:02:06

Nope. @MPC Someone could make one but apart from the famous Erior's Fundamental combo, there isn't one. Btw i saw that vid too, he is actually quite good :)

3. ShadowParadox
    Date: Fri, Oct 31 2014 19:37:41

Make one then

4. MPC
    Date: Sun, Nov 2 2014 08:48:39

@ShadowParadox I'm too naff at wipers and baks to do one myself. You could do one as part of your learning order (which rocks btw). Has anyone ever done a combo where every trick is followed by it's own reverse? I guess it wouldn't flow very well, going back and forth all the time. But would be interesting. mpc