UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Hi I'm Temper

1. Temper
    Date: Fri, Oct 31 2014 02:08:58

Hey it's Temper. I'm still pretty new to pen spinning, as I've started a few weeks ago. I can do all fundamentals, but my fingerpass isn't near smooth. I can also do Twisted Sonic, Infinity, Double Infinity, and working on my Thumbspin. Can you guys give me some tricks that a beginner like me should learn? And how i can improve my fingerpass? I'm also thinking of making a comssa mod, so plz tell me if that's a good idea. Thanks!

2. Laugh
    Date: Fri, Oct 31 2014 02:57:17

Temper wrote: Hey it's Temper. I'm still pretty new to pen spinning, as I've started a few weeks ago. I can do all fundamentals, but my fingerpass isn't near smooth. I can also do Twisted Sonic, Infinity, Double Infinity, and working on my Thumbspin. Can you guys give me some tricks that a beginner like me should learn? And how i can improve my fingerpass? I'm also thinking of making a comssa mod, so plz tell me if that's a good idea. Thanks!
    Oi welcome to the board ;) Always nice to have new members. For tricks to learn, I would strongly suggest you learn all the reverses and inverses of the tricks you already can do, and also some basic hybrids (warped sonic, etc). In improving your fingerpass, the best way is to just practice! It might take a bit of time for the finger dexterity to set in for fingerpass to become smooth. Anyway, welcome again and if you have any more questions please don't hesitate to ask!

3. cl3ud.kr
    Date: Fri, Oct 31 2014 03:10:30

welcome to upsb we are a very friendly and mature community with no spammers at all we don't even have a spammer's bin.

4. Yaiya
    Date: Fri, Oct 31 2014 04:53:20

Hello temper! welcome to the board!

5. Xzeria
    Date: Fri, Oct 31 2014 15:18:53

Ohai.

6. Temper
    Date: Fri, Oct 31 2014 19:06:17

Hi

7. Temper
    Date: Fri, Oct 31 2014 19:07:11

Thanks!

8. Quake
    Date: Sat, Nov 1 2014 07:05:00

Yo.~ Welcome to the Board.~

9. Pen15
    Date: Sun, Nov 2 2014 01:01:17

Hi Im pen15 I spun for 2 months and i just learned shadow fall. Maybe you should learn shadow. It's a pretty nice trick. Not too hard.

10. Temper
    Date: Sun, Nov 2 2014 02:55:29

Pen15 wrote: Hi Im pen15 I spun for 2 months and i just learned shadow fall. Maybe you should learn shadow. It's a pretty nice trick. Not too hard.
    Thanks! Im actually learning the shadow right now, but i can't seem to get it to the topspin part.