UPSB v4

Battlezone / [Express] Walkaz vs Rotation87

1. Walkaz
    Date: Thu, Oct 30 2014 23:47:22

Rotation87 [video=youtube;rd9w_aZYj3M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rd9w_aZYj3M&list=UUpHBnOFm0zOoDjorrC0okmA[/video] Walkaz [video=youtube;Let6wcchSas]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Let6wcchSas&list=UULcgfvmVucOEGjDAKFHEy2Q[/video] My combo vs Rotation is the 1st one EDIT: Poll added @Zkhan

2. Soren
    Date: Thu, Oct 30 2014 23:53:11

Did you vote for yourself Walkaz?

3. Walkaz
    Date: Thu, Oct 30 2014 23:55:06

@Soren nope i didnt vote yet imma vote for rotation

4. Soren
    Date: Thu, Oct 30 2014 23:56:32

Walkaz wrote: @Soren nope i didnt vote yet imma vote for rotation
    Are you sure?

5. Walkaz
    Date: Thu, Oct 30 2014 23:58:03

@Soren yes i am i dont like voting for myself

6. Soren
    Date: Fri, Oct 31 2014 00:04:35

Walkaz wrote: @Soren yes i am i dont like voting for myself
    Are you sure that you are sure?

7. Dakrowl
    Date: Fri, Oct 31 2014 02:39:57

^ immature

8. Zkhan
    Date: Fri, Oct 31 2014 04:44:09

Been a while since I've commented on a battle. First of all, it's nice to see you both improve. I'm glad Walkaz found an angle that works as well. Rotation had decent execution, but his combo lacked trick variety in comparison to Walkaz's. Though Walkaz's spinning was dynamic and stylish, his directional changes and abrupt links made the combo structure seem really erratic and forced. The fatal error at the end of his combo was the failed arm finisher. Because of this, I would give him a 0 in the execution category if we were to judge this using the WT/WC rubric. Rotation had a few interesting tricks here and there, but became too repetitive at certain points. A few links were done more than once (i.e. PD TF charge ~> subsequent link). The length of each respective combo is also a deciding factor. Rotation simply had more content and clearly had a better finisher. +1 Rotation Nice job you two.

9. MPC
    Date: Fri, Oct 31 2014 16:38:25

+1 Rotation. Close battle for me. Walkaz had better content imo, but I preferred Rotation's style and execution. Difference in finishers finally swayed my vote. Well done both though. Voting is really close atm. :) mpc