UPSB v4

Linkages & Combos / About 2p2h and 1p2h mode.

1. Cambleir
    Date: Wed, Oct 29 2014 06:56:32

Heey guys, i was training my left hand and i am right handed, i've heard that right handed people can't reach the same master level with the left h, is that true? even if it is, i will keep training... 2p2h: i liked a lot this "gamemode" (i dont know the proper word to describe it) But i got some doubts about it Simultaneous i think it's easy, but Asynchronous is a bit more difficult cuz i don't understand the term: [B]1.Can i do one combo different from the other in each hand? [/B] *Example: K4LC on left hand and hai tua on right hand. [B]2.Can i do at the same time TA Release with both hands but different "altitude" (to the pen don't colide) and switch the pens to opposite hand?[/B] *Example:TA Release right and TA Release left, catch the pen of the right hand in the left, vice versa, at the same time. 1p2h:just a small and silly doubt: [B]3.Can i use any release trick from right to left and vice versa?[/B] Really last question :D Do you like 2p2h? 1p2h? That's all, Thank you guys!!

2. AfroSquared
    Date: Wed, Oct 29 2014 17:23:06

Yes you can @Cambleir apart from the last one. Things like multiple spreads you cannot switch from left to right and vice versa because they are spinning in different directions therefore impossible to continue it. However, you can switch any release trick if you are NOT continuing the trick and you just want to catch it. I like watching 2h1p, 2h2p, linked 2h1p but i am never going to attempt. Maybe i am just too lazy to train my left hand but i prefer normal 1 hand and 1 pen spinning, because.....i don't know, everyone has their preferences.

3. AfroSquared
    Date: Wed, Oct 29 2014 17:25:01

[QUOTE=AfroSquared;291125]Yes you can @BaiMai Help this guy :) (Btw these are two very talented 2h1p spinners)

4. JackyMacky
    Date: Wed, Oct 29 2014 17:29:31

@Cambleir 1. Yes, that is what asynchronous means. 2. Yes, it's possible. 3. Definitely yes. I love 1p2h. I wish I can do asynch 2p2h. :/

5. MPC
    Date: Thu, Oct 30 2014 06:23:40

I have no wisdom to add here. Watch this tho: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAEanVkWUF8

6. AfroSquared
    Date: Thu, Oct 30 2014 10:07:12

AfroSquared wrote: @BaiMai Help this guy :) (Btw these are two very talented 2h1p spinners)
    Oh, crap i didn't realize i double posted.....sorry moderators ;~;

7. Cambleir
    Date: Thu, Oct 30 2014 21:22:59

Wow nice answers!! I liked the taste of freedom, hehe, maaaan :( can i take one more question but an off-topic question? do you know any aerial trick that involves the pen being released at clockwise spinning vertically but in palm side position and when it complete about 1 or 2 revolutions in the air getting closer to your hand, you hit the pen, is more like pushing (or dragging) with the index finger from the COP to something like 3cm - 4,5cm away to left of the pen , just to do another straight line (compared to your hand) vertical aerial spin, you know? (or any finger, even the palm) i saw it in a video but i can't remember the name of it x.x [B]Thanks[/B] for the help guys, [B]sorry[/B] about the off topic

8. JackyMacky
    Date: Fri, Oct 31 2014 00:30:01

Cambleir wrote: Wow nice answers!! I liked the taste of freedom, hehe, maaaan :( can i take one more question but an off-topic question? do you know any aerial trick that involves the pen being released at clockwise spinning vertically but in palm side position and when it complete about 1 or 2 revolutions in the air getting closer to your hand, you hit the pen, is more like pushing (or dragging) with the index finger from the COP to something like 3cm - 4,5cm away to left of the pen , just to do another straight line (compared to your hand) vertical aerial spin, you know? (or any finger, even the palm) i saw it in a video but i can't remember the name of it x.x [B]Thanks[/B] for the help guys, [B]sorry[/B] about the off topic
    ..........I'm sorry what? Do you mean spreads?

9. Walkaz
    Date: Fri, Oct 31 2014 03:54:25

you can do anything and everything.

10. Cambleir
    Date: Fri, Oct 31 2014 08:57:34

JackyMacky wrote: ..........I'm sorry what? Do you mean spreads?
    .-. then this is spreads?? lol, i got confused by the name, i found the video that i was looking for, it was spreads i know i am just 4 months by now, it wouldn't change anything if i learn it earlier, would it?

11. Cambleir
    Date: Fri, Oct 31 2014 09:05:30

Walkaz wrote: you can do anything and everything.
    ok, i think i will just do stuff and gonna try to not care about small details