UPSB v4

Tutorials Pending Approval / Dollar tree rsvp mx

1. leanfilms123
    Date: Sun, Oct 26 2014 06:29:21

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXF0NUiYa7w&list=UUcr-orP9OAvqHz1gJS0xZqQ also please like and subscribe because it is my channel. thanks :) p.s inverting the ink is optinial

2. JackyMacky
    Date: Sun, Oct 26 2014 17:58:03

@leanfilms123 Good job on getting your tutorial nice and detailed with the steps. However, you need to work on staying on camera lol. Also, the video got cutoff at the end. What was that all about? So how does the mod spin? It looks really front heavy. :/ Also, I recommend using a razor/knife to cut your grips if you want a clean circular cut.

3. Xzeria
    Date: Sun, Oct 26 2014 19:09:44

Umm, scince parts for a normal RSVP mx is like 2usd on Penwish I don't really know why this is necessary.

4. leanfilms123
    Date: Tue, Nov 4 2014 05:02:57

yeah sorry about the video being cut off I edited it because i talked forever after it. Also I realized I was off camera during it afterwards but i didn't have the parts to do it over again and i didn't really fell like taking the mod apart. It spins alright for a beginner mod I spun it a lot then but then I got a bunch of other mods . but the grip is ok for wipers and the center of gravity is right in the middle so that helps all in all a good beginner mod. I also didn't have a razor blade but now I have a saw, exacto knife, sandpaper, and other tools.It isnt really that top heavy like I mentioned it cog is in the middle I even measured. :)

5. JackyMacky
    Date: Tue, Nov 4 2014 07:04:51

leanfilms123 wrote: yeah sorry about the video being cut off I edited it because i talked forever after it. Also I realized I was off camera during it afterwards but i didn't have the parts to do it over again and i didn't really fell like taking the mod apart. It spins alright for a beginner mod I spun it a lot then but then I got a bunch of other mods . but the grip is ok for wipers and the center of gravity is right in the middle so that helps all in all a good beginner mod. I also didn't have a razor blade but now I have a saw, exacto knife, sandpaper, and other tools.It isnt really that top heavy like I mentioned it cog is in the middle I even measured. :)
    COG=COP doesn't necessarily mean the mod will NOT be front/back heavy. An SC mod can be front/back heavy despite having COG=COP. Front/back heaviness is noticed upon spinning the mod rather than just balancing it in the center.

6. leanfilms123
    Date: Wed, Nov 5 2014 04:14:49

JackyMacky wrote: COG=COP doesn't necessarily mean the mod will NOT be front/back heavy. An SC mod can be front/back heavy despite having COG=COP. Front/back heaviness is noticed upon spinning the mod rather than just balancing it in the center.
    okay then honestly I guess it feels a tiny bit top heavy but if you inverse the inktube it helps.