UPSB v4

Off-topic / Help Gibki graduate from Manchester

1. Gibki
    Date: Wed, Oct 22 2014 09:25:16

[delete the thread please]

2. MPC
    Date: Wed, Oct 22 2014 10:25:34

@Gibki you're an awesome spinner, I had no idea you're over here in UK. I'll make you a donation. It won't be much, but I'll get it done this week. I did my masters degree at Portsmouth uni the year before the fees went up insanely high. One year later I would've had no chance to afford it. I've spent a lot of time studying your 2 year solo and I will probably learn loads from you in the future, so it's only fair for me to throw in a donation for you. I don't have PayPal though. Can I use a debit card? Best wishes. Mpc

3. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Wed, Oct 22 2014 11:28:58

Gibki wrote: Hello I always used to get annoyed at random links sent on random spamming topics on forums and on on private messages as well... But this time I decided to do it too due to some struggles, so please take 3 minutes to read this message. You all know me as a PPP origins pen spinner, but at the moment I am in Manchester, UK. Unfortunately I'm struggling to afford costs of my studies here. The rest of the story is under this link where everybody can contribute: http://www.gofundme.com/g3wk9w. I'm sorry for off-topic in our pen spinning forum and I really appreciate your understanding and any help. Every single support counts no matter how much it is. I am trying to not make all this campaign a big public show, but rather keep it between trustworthy people who I know will understand my situation. We are all a big pen spinning family and I'm proud to be a part of it. Also If you know anyone who could help, just send them the link. Thanks once again Best wishes, Gibki
    Gibki WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK. You're so near to me and juminuwo, hell this weekend my flatmates are planning on taking a megabus to manchester and back xD But sure I'll take a look at your funding and see what tips I can give you also Ahhh 6300, I hear often of people having to take additional loans for masters, so that will probably be what you'll have to do in the end or at least consider. I wish you the best of luck but I have no personal experience, though I will try and ask here for you. @MPC wait what how old are you I thought you were MUCH younger @_@

4. Aldragon
    Date: Wed, Oct 22 2014 17:09:34

MPC is 28 :P

5. MPC
    Date: Wed, Oct 22 2014 17:21:18

@Ceru Seiyu dude I'm 28, I'm pretty much the oldest member here. Well, I haven't met any spinners older than me yet. So now I'm wondering whether it was my posts or my spinning that made you think I was a teenager. Not sure which is worse. :S mpc

6. AfroSquared
    Date: Wed, Oct 22 2014 18:10:10

Where are you and juminuwo in the uk? @Ceru Seiyu Anywayz, I would like to help you but I am only 13 (probably the youngest member on the board) so I cannot donate. But I am sure you will get the money and do really well in your studies :)

7. MPC
    Date: Wed, Oct 22 2014 18:30:54

AfroSquared wrote: Where are you and juminuwo in the uk? @Ceru Seiyu Anywayz, I would like to help you but I am only 13 (probably the youngest member on the board) so I cannot donate. But I am sure you will get the money and do really well in your studies :)
    Afro you are literally less than half my age - if I can't beat you in HORSE I am gonna feel like such a dumbass. :P mpc

8. cl3ud.kr
    Date: Wed, Oct 22 2014 20:19:21

AfroSquared wrote: Where are you and juminuwo in the uk? @Ceru Seiyu Anywayz, I would like to help you but I am only 13 (probably the youngest member on the board) so I cannot donate. But I am sure you will get the money and do really well in your studies :)
    nah, i just turned 12 x3

9. Gibki
    Date: Wed, Oct 22 2014 21:36:38

Thanks for kind words. Yeah I'm in Manchester and I'm 22. We shall make an official pen spinners meeting in the UK soon! @Ceru Seiyu are you just visiting or you live in the UK too?

10. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Thu, Oct 23 2014 00:18:55

Gibki wrote: Thanks for kind words. Yeah I'm in Manchester and I'm 22. We shall make an official pen spinners meeting in the UK soon! @Ceru Seiyu are you just visiting or you live in the UK too?
    I live in the UK, currently up in Lancaster but I used to live even nearer

11. Laugh
    Date: Sat, Oct 25 2014 01:29:48

Gibki wrote: Hello I always used to get annoyed at random links sent on random spamming topics on forums and on on private messages as well... But this time I decided to do it too due to some struggles, so please take 3 minutes to read this message. You all know me as a PPP origins pen spinner, but at the moment I am in Manchester, UK. Unfortunately I'm struggling to afford costs of my studies here. The rest of the story is under this link where everybody can contribute: http://www.gofundme.com/g3wk9w. I'm sorry for off-topic in our pen spinning forum and I really appreciate your understanding and any help. Every single support counts no matter how much it is. I am trying to not make all this campaign a big public show, but rather keep it between trustworthy people who I know will understand my situation. We are all a big pen spinning family and I'm proud to be a part of it. Also If you know anyone who could help, just send them the link. Thanks once again Best wishes, Gibki
    Hi sorry I would really like to help you out but I'm not old enough D: I'm hoping to go to the UK for university too, so you have all my best wishes, if that counts for anything with you!! Good luck!!

12. AfroSquared
    Date: Sat, Oct 25 2014 15:07:43

Laugh wrote: Hi sorry I would really like to help you out but I'm not old enough D: I'm hoping to go to the UK for university too, so you have all my best wishes, if that counts for anything with you!! Good luck!!
    How old are you Laugh? (i'm 13)

13. Laugh
    Date: Sun, Oct 26 2014 03:30:47

AfroSquared wrote: How old are you Laugh? (i'm 13)
    I'm sixteen.

14. AfroSquared
    Date: Sun, Oct 26 2014 16:16:00

Laugh wrote: I'm sixteen.
    Damn...i think i'm officially the youngest member of the board...

15. MPC
    Date: Thu, Oct 30 2014 06:45:03

Okay I've donated now @Lost Angelus isn't Gibki's post grad subject the same as yours?

16. Lost Angelus
    Date: Thu, Oct 30 2014 18:57:14

MPC wrote: Okay I've donated now @Lost Angelus isn't Gibki's post grad subject the same as yours?
    What do you mean? Are you talking about the graduate program that he's studying or something?

17. MPC
    Date: Thu, Oct 30 2014 20:42:46

Lost Angelus wrote: What do you mean? Are you talking about the graduate program that he's studying or something?
    He's doing masters in Clinical Psychology. :) mpc

18. Gibki
    Date: Fri, Oct 31 2014 21:36:49

@MPC thanks so much! I appreciate, And if you want more of my spinning, keep checking my channel as I'm taking part in Polish Tournament, what means a new combo every two weeks. :)