UPSB v4

Tutorials Pending Approval / Fable CaXet

1. CodeXero
    Date: Sun, Oct 19 2014 09:49:23

Fable Caxet is a mod I created for the pen spinners in the Philippines that can't access or afford decent mods that are only available through other countries or Pen Spinning stores. It has great momentum,double sided style and has grippy grips for easier wiper tricks Statistics: ------------------------------------------- Fable CaXet COG:COP Length:20.1 cm Weight:A bit heavier that Emboss Style:Double Sided Writing Mechanism:Non-Retractable Ink Type:Default marker ink Estimated cost:$6 if chosen the cheaper route ------------------------------------------- Materials: (2) Faber Castell F45 or F54 Markers (1) Dong-A MC4 Grip (2) Dong-A Anyball (2) Pentel Energel (2) Pentel RSVP (2) Better Retractable Tip or Anyball Signo Tip Optional: (1) Bic GL1 X-Fine Grip Telfon Tape Marker ------------------------------------------- Steps: Step 1:Take both your Faber Castell Markers and double cap on of them Step 2:Cut the Energel Grip on the middle following the shape of the grip Tip:Count the lines of the Energel grip and when you get to the ninth line, cut that part. Step 3:Place both of the grip of the Energel with the patterned cut going in the cap Step 4:Pull out and cut the Anyball grips both on the 6th line coming from the wider side of the grip.(The smaller side of the grip is closer to the tip, while the wider side is closer to the clicker part) Step 5:Place both the bigger parts of the grip on the cap just right on top of the Energel grip Step 6:Place the smaller side away for now Step 7:Cut the MC4 grip in half Step 8:Place the both Anyball grip inside the MC4 Grips Step 9:Take both the RSVP grips off and place the on both ends of the cap Tip:Let a bit of the RSVP grips out lose so that the grip we made would fit outside and the tip would fit snugly Step 10:Place the Better Retractable or Signo tip inside the RSVP grip Step 11:Place the grip we made earlier out of Anyball and MC4 grip and place them outside the RSVP grip Tip: If the grip we made wouldn't fit, try widening the Anyball grip a little bit Optional: Cut a bit of the Bic GL1 Grip and place them right before you place the MC4 and Anyball grip --------------------------------------- Q&A Q:Where could the Faber Castell be accessed from? A:I'm not really sure but maybe anywhere that sells school suplies Q:Is this mod decent? A:Of course! This mod has great momentum and is very easy to make Q:Could you customize this? A:Of course! The picture shown is just how I assembled it, but you could interchange the pieces and add more parts Well thanks for reading and making my mod :)

2. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Sun, Oct 19 2014 12:37:48

image is broken

3. AfroSquared
    Date: Sun, Oct 19 2014 12:48:09

Upload your image into photobucket because it doesn't work any other way. From the description it sounds like a decent mod :D

4. CodeXero
    Date: Tue, Oct 21 2014 07:58:30

How do you put a photo on photobucket?