UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Hi, I'm CodeXero

1. CodeXero
    Date: Sun, Oct 19 2014 06:37:50

Hey there. How you all doin? I'm CodeXero and I pen spin. I'm from the Philippines, and I know how to do 15 tricks. The mod I am currently using is my mod that I created. If you want to see it, just tell me. I have been pen spinning (actively) for 2 months and I could do the tricks well and smooth. I like to have friends that are friendly and basically, I'm new here in UPSB. I heard about this site when KTrinh93 said that he learned most of his tricks in UPSB, so I tried it and I made an account and here I am. Well, just tell me if I missed a few info so I could edit it. Peace :)

2. Quake
    Date: Sun, Oct 19 2014 08:38:00

You'll probably never see me here online, cause I'm waay to busy and this is my first visit in over a year. But welcome to the Board. Enjoy your time here.~

3. CodeXero
    Date: Sun, Oct 19 2014 09:51:07

4. Pen15
    Date: Sun, Nov 2 2014 01:10:53

I like your name.

5. PancakeReaper
    Date: Sun, Nov 2 2014 06:01:57

Welcome! I'm also new to upsb so i hope we both have a wonderful time here. :)

6. Soren
    Date: Sun, Nov 2 2014 20:00:33

What a peculiar name. I like it. Welcome buddy. You know, it's nice that you've joined. It really is. I can't wait to see your face around here more. Hope you are as excited with learning tricks as you would be.