UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Hey UPSB

1. Dandy
    Date: Tue, Oct 7 2014 02:16:43

Hello I am Dandy. I have been pen spinning for 2 months now but have just recently made a UPSB account. I know all the normal fundamentals, thumbaround reverse, fingerless thumbaround, and twisted sonic.

2. cl3ud.kr
    Date: Tue, Oct 7 2014 02:50:13

herrow and welcome to upsb :3 we're moving to v5 soon so you'll have to make a new account there. but anyway, nice progress with the spinning!

3. Xzeria
    Date: Tue, Oct 7 2014 10:59:23

Welcome to da forum.

4. Lost Angelus
    Date: Tue, Oct 7 2014 16:55:45

Hi! Welcome to the Forum! Don't forget to use the shoutbox to talk to lots of people and ask questions. By the way, UPSB is updating to V5 on October 12th, so you'll have to make a new account (as will the rest of us). People on this forum enjoy helping others with pen spinning, so don't be afraid to ask questions :D Lost Angelus

5. AfroSquared
    Date: Tue, Oct 7 2014 19:34:43

Lost Angelus wrote: Hi! Welcome to the Forum! Don't forget to use the shoutbox to talk to lots of people and ask questions. By the way, UPSB is updating to V5 on October 12th, so you'll have to make a new account (as will the rest of us). People on this forum enjoy helping others with pen spinning, so don't be afraid to ask questions :D Lost Angelus
    wut he said.....:welcome: