UPSB v4

Single Member & Tag Videos / Xienix 5 years solo [ish]

1. Xienix
    Date: Sun, Oct 5 2014 00:03:06

so yea.....it's been 5 years .-. and I actually released this one the exact day I started :D [SPOILER="Explaination by some of the videos"] I was planning to copy the 45 sec cv @0:34 @1:53 @1:55 My 1st meeting [eriror spinning] @0:38 Very very old try to do a sync combo with fang @1:14 1st week stuff from OnOwn and myself @1:29 1st month or so @ 1:57 @2:01 We also tried to make a video for the Hello from project, unfortunately we were a bit late with sending .-. @2:23 [/SPOILER]

2. Aldragon
    Date: Sun, Oct 5 2014 00:08:43

NICE! :) dat ta doe

3. fang
    Date: Sun, Oct 5 2014 09:58:24

Wow, oldschool sh*t right there! Btw, I can't remember that sync combo we did. It was good, why wasn't it released before? Btw, because we started at the same time, @Xienix interest in a 5 years solo/tag video? Also, me with short hair!

4. Xienix
    Date: Sun, Oct 5 2014 10:57:47

Aldragon;289848]NICE! :) dat ta doe[/QUOTE] Thanks :D [QUOTE=fang wrote: Wow, oldschool sh*t right there! Btw, I can't remember that sync combo we did. It was good, why wasn't it released before? Btw, because we started at the same time, @Xienix interest in a 5 years solo/tag video? Also, me with short hair!
    The file name is: fang en xienix misschien voor promo (english: fang and Xienix maybe for promo) which I think indicates we were trying to make a promo for NLPSC Yea sure but I'm kinda busy with school at the moment...

5. AfroSquared
    Date: Sun, Oct 5 2014 11:14:24

Very nice! :D The TA was obviously the best combo there :P

6. fang
    Date: Sun, Oct 5 2014 20:54:51

Xienix wrote: The file name is: fang en xienix misschien voor promo (english: fang and Xienix maybe for promo) which I think indicates we were trying to make a promo for NLPSC Yea sure but I'm kinda busy with school at the moment...
    Yeah, I remember. That promo was never edited. And to bad, I want to make something, but I prefer to be more than just a *solo*. I'll try something else.