UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Hey ppl of the w0rld

1. Ironstone
    Date: Tue, Sep 30 2014 16:13:04

Hey, im Ironstone and probably as new to this stuff as it gets. Found out it existed yesterday and have since learned the thumbover and the charge :D found out its clever to keep your jacket on your desk to avoid irritating your fellow students xD. Also i'm from Norway so my english writing and grammar skills aren't at the absolute premium... I Spinn because it gives me something to spend more time on, and i really like the learning curve as ive been playing piano for like 7 years and have got quite control over my fingers :D :D I also like it so that i can brag over my balisong flipping Bro... Currently im spinning on my little sisters pink and purple pencils and would be glad to recieve tips on what pens i should try and ofc what tricks i should advance 2 now :D

2. Soren
    Date: Tue, Sep 30 2014 16:16:38

W3lc0m3 m8

3. AfroSquared
    Date: Tue, Sep 30 2014 16:42:22

Welcome to UPSB! Ask me anything if you need help or something :welcome:

4. Xzeria
    Date: Tue, Sep 30 2014 18:04:10

Thumbaround* And you should start by learning all 4 fundementals, Charge, Thumbaround, Sonic and Fingerpass as well as all variants and reverses of these tricks. I'm not gonna give any advice on what pen you should buy because I don't wish to start ww3, but personally I prefer the waterfall mod, Xzeria personal waterfall though.

5. ShadowParadox
    Date: Tue, Sep 30 2014 18:12:37

Welcome to the forum. For a mod i would recommend rsvp mx or waterfall. But if we're advertising our own mods here *ahem* @Xzeria *ahem* then you should get shadow emboss. XD

6. Monk
    Date: Tue, Sep 30 2014 18:25:00

Welcome to UPSB, make a monk g3

7. YOUSTEN
    Date: Tue, Sep 30 2014 21:22:17

hey, welcome to the board! first learn the basics and the reverses of them :p i also recommend the waterfall or maybe dc (double capped) comssa with anyball grips o: the best places to buy pens are penwish.com or pensfactory.pl or you just trade with people here in the forum! :D so have fun spinning and peace out.