UPSB v4

General Discussion / French Company looking for North American, French and Asian spinners

1. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Fri, Sep 19 2014 12:53:22

So I recently received an e-mail from a company called Canal Toys, based in France, and they are looking for spinners to take part in a small show they plan to be hosting during the Deauville Fair on the dates 17-21 November this year. I've spoken to the person who is leading this, and he does not currently know much about the pen spinning world, he ran into the Dongguan event (Zhigao Tournament) in china and has signed a deal to bring the pen spinning products from Zhigao into France and start selling them in stores there. He is looking for 1-2 spinners from France and a single spinner from: North America Asia One from each, I mean. If you are interested please e-mail me with your contact details, pen spinning career, maybe pen spinning videos and I will forward you to him. He primarily uses e-mail and skype to communicate, so if you have Skype that would be a massive plus as he will be wanting to ask you questions about the pen spinning community, it's history, pen modding, tricks, etc. French spinners, if you can get me some of your higher level spinners and get them to email me that would be extremely helpful. S777, A13x, LeftFinger, Raeik. I am trying to get into contact with Fel2Fram. Asian spinners, could you please post this on your board, I would ideally want a world tournament level spinner, such as x1213, spinnerpeem, supawit, etc. Make sure you are definitely able to go to France on the dates 17-21st November, and I'll hopefully see you there. (Yes, I asked and they cover the expenses of travel) E-MAIL ME: [email][email protected][/email] thanks

2. Gee
    Date: Fri, Sep 19 2014 13:12:57

i'll repost it to my board (IPSB)

3. neoknux_009
    Date: Fri, Sep 19 2014 13:51:35

great info. I look forward to FPSB sending their best :) I would also recommend ivabra for something like this. (crosses fingers for s777 return)

4. Solid
    Date: Fri, Sep 19 2014 14:43:07

@neoknux_009 omg yes a s777 return would be amazing i wonder who will be going from north america....

5. GeeGeeGee
    Date: Fri, Sep 19 2014 15:25:36

north america would be baaron. most active i think. s777 isn't as active and good as his prime but i guess it would be awesome to have him there. Asia has so many amazing psers I don't think it would be hard to pick one.

6. AfroSquared
    Date: Fri, Sep 19 2014 16:58:59

If Vicgotgame was still an active pser, that would probably be the first choice for North America

7. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Fri, Sep 19 2014 20:35:44

neoknux_009 wrote: great info. I look forward to FPSB sending their best :) I would also recommend ivabra for something like this. (crosses fingers for s777 return)
    Ivabra is from Belgium and they wish to market in France, so they need a French guy. I received an app from Gland which is very nice. I will likely be forwarding some contact details to the guy tomorrow.

8. neoknux_009
    Date: Sat, Sep 20 2014 05:40:52

ivabra is in belgium, but has been very active for FPSB. Competing for FPSB in WC as well as appearing in the official collabs. He is still a good representative and i think his style of spinning would translate well to live spinning.

9. pshclear
    Date: Sat, Sep 20 2014 11:17:58

already sent you an e-mail :)

10. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Sat, Sep 20 2014 23:34:45

Thanks @pshclear Spinnerpeem emailed me by the way. Not to ruin any aspirations of asian spinners but I have a feeling he'll be going

11. Gland
    Date: Fri, Oct 3 2014 15:14:30

any confirmation who will be going? @Ceru Seiyu

12. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Fri, Oct 3 2014 15:59:00

Gland wrote: any confirmation who will be going? @Ceru Seiyu
    I got an update yesterday. He wants cLear because he is in France, is looking for another asian-origin spinner looking in France and eants 2 French spinners. Sorry to all asian applicants.

13. Zkhan
    Date: Fri, Oct 3 2014 16:21:29

Ceru Seiyu wrote: I got an update yesterday. He wants cLear because he is in France, is looking for another asian-origin spinner looking in France and eants 2 French spinners. Sorry to all asian applicants.
    What about reason.

14. Gland
    Date: Sat, Oct 4 2014 02:16:46

ah, alright.. thanks fyi :)