UPSB v4

Regular Pen Discussion / Comprehensive Index of Pen Parts!

1. Lost Angelus
    Date: Thu, Sep 18 2014 21:53:53

I've been working on extensive Indexes for Pen Parts so people can reference these indexes for almost everything you could imagine regarding your Pen questions. Here, you can find detailed indexes of Pen Parts, including [B]Tips, Caps, Barrels, Grips, Inktubes, Backplugs, and Substitutes[/B]. If you see something that is not included in these indexes, or have information to add to these lists, Please message me (Lost Angelus) and I will look into updating the indexes. If the Index you're looking for is not on this thread, then please be patient. As soon as I finish an index, I will upload it to this thread. [B][COLOR="red"]Due to the Index tables appearing small, you can CLICK on the table and it will take you to my Photobucket for a LARGER image.*[/COLOR][/B] [B]Index of Tips:[/B] [B]Index of Caps:[/B] (Remember, the mass of Caps WITHOUT Clips vary depending on how precise you cut & sand them) [B]Index of Grips:[/B] [B]Index of Barrels:[/B]

2. Vôre-tèx
    Date: Thu, Sep 18 2014 22:29:52

Haha thanks again =3

3. Lost Angelus
    Date: Thu, Sep 18 2014 22:59:47

The Server Rollback caused it to get deleted. I had to re-post it. I'll most likely upload an index for caps and an index for grips tonight :D

4. AfroSquared
    Date: Fri, Sep 19 2014 09:40:38

Lost Angelus wrote: The Server Rollback caused it to get deleted. I had to re-post it. I'll most likely upload an index for caps and an index for grips tonight :D
    Again...thanks for the hard work :D You've come a long way since you joined in August. I think you're the most useful and hard working new comer.

5. Vôre-tèx
    Date: Fri, Sep 19 2014 12:02:46

btw I think jell.be pen is by Zebra. At the bottom of your table, Gel bee is this pen http://blog-imgs-38.fc2.com/a/n/n/annkou2/DSC_0415.jpg ?

6. m1ch1
    Date: Fri, Sep 19 2014 12:18:04

The one with the name "KS Online Sporty" is a german pen and i'm ptreety sure, that "KS Sporty" is the name and "Online" is the brand name.

7. Lost Angelus
    Date: Fri, Sep 19 2014 17:34:38

No, they're called Gel Bee pens and they're substitutes for sakura GellyRoll or ballsign. I discovered them in a Walgreens. They've got an interesting honeycomb shaped cap.

8. Lost Angelus
    Date: Sat, Sep 20 2014 00:40:34

I have finished and just uploaded the [B]Index of Caps[/B]! Go take a look!

9. Lost Angelus
    Date: Sat, Sep 20 2014 19:52:21

I just posted the [B]Index of Grips[/B]! Please let me know if you have anything I need to add to it :D

10. m1ch1
    Date: Tue, Sep 23 2014 14:26:48

@Lost Angelusthe lenght of a signo dx grip is 3cm

11. Lost Angelus
    Date: Tue, Sep 23 2014 15:34:05

@m1ch1, awesome thanks! I'll add that to the index and re-post it to this forum when I get a couple more things to add. This is just how I wanted these indexes to work; people suggesting things for me to add. [B]Remember, I would greatly appreciate if people could tell me some pens that I may have accidentally missed on these indexes.[/B] These indexes benefit everybody on UPSB, so I'm grateful for any and all contributions people are willing to make.

12. m1ch1
    Date: Tue, Sep 23 2014 16:04:13

@Lost AngelusAnd actually a pilot supergrip grip is 3.6cm long and a g2 is 3.8 cm long. I noticed it becaues i compared a the 2 grips some time ago and the g 2 was longer edit: the grip matik grip is 2.8cm long

13. Lost Angelus
    Date: Wed, Sep 24 2014 01:18:51

m1ch1 wrote: @Lost AngelusAnd actually a pilot supergrip grip is 3.6cm long and a g2 is 3.8 cm long. I noticed it becaues i compared a the 2 grips some time ago and the g 2 was longer edit: the grip matik grip is 2.8cm long
    Thanks, I didn't have a Pilot Supergrip in front of me, so I used information that somebody else posted. I guess they were wrong lol. I think I got the G-2 grip wrong because some grips are hard to measure with that weird gap of where your eye is telling you where the grip stops and where it ACTUALLY stops XD. Thanks for the Grip matic grip measurement! I haven't had one of those, so I had to leave that one out!

14. Lost Angelus
    Date: Sun, Sep 28 2014 19:51:44

@m1ch1, do you know where I can buy some Signo DX pens? I've wanted to buy some for a while

15. m1ch1
    Date: Mon, Sep 29 2014 13:23:52

@Lost Angelus I'm from Germany, so i don't know, wher you can buy pens in the US. And here you can only buy Signo Broad. The Signo DX is from my vacation in Thailand.

16. Lost Angelus
    Date: Thu, Oct 2 2014 19:29:03

I just added an Index of Barrels! Go check it out :D

17. milkywave1
    Date: Fri, Oct 31 2014 10:09:01

The lacknock grip is 4.1cm i believe. I'd take a picture of it but there are tips shoved in it :P EDIT: Also, in the index of caps you wrote "g" instead of "cm" for the length of the Gel Bee with clip