Recently we had to handle a scam involving new traders and a large amount of money. I know many of the veteran traders know what I'm about to talk about but I'd just like to remind them and inform new members of the following: 1) If you are an inexperienced trader with little or no feedback, it is a good idea to [COLOR="red"][B]trade with people who already have a relatively solid positive reputation[/B][/COLOR] (+15/-0 feedback is usually pretty safe). You will have to send first but these people are generally more reliable than other new members especially for large trades and you will also be building your own feedback. 2) [COLOR="red"][B]Always read feedback before finalizing a deal.[/B][/COLOR] Sometimes people have negative feedback or neutral feedback. Make sure you understand their reputation before going through with your trade. 3) [COLOR="red"][B]Be wary of people who urge you to send first[/B][/COLOR] even if they have little or no positive feedback [COLOR="red"][B]but also be accepting of their feedback on other boards.[/B][/COLOR] If they have a solid reputation on another forum, usually they can be trusted (just make sure they haven't been banned from there for scamming. If you do find someone who has recently been banned from another board for scamming, inform a moderator). 4) For large trades especially, it is advised that you [COLOR="red"][B]pay for tracking.[/B][/COLOR] Yes it is an additional charge but if we can't verify that your package was delivered and the receiver claims to not have received, it's very difficult for us to help you. Overall these are pretty common sense points but I understand sometimes the allure of new or exotic pens may blur a person's foresight. Bottom line is you should understand you're sending your possessions to someone else and the risk involved in doing so. Let me know if you think there's anything else I should add to this.