UPSB v4

Linkages & Combos / Linkage help

1. Firenzo
    Date: Fri, Sep 5 2014 10:15:08

Can anyone help me link my tricks? Im trying to make a combo heres what I got so far: Demon Sonic 34-12 > Twisted Sonic Reverse 12-23 > Flush Sonic 23-12. Please help me I can already do the other tricks linked smoothly but when I just cant link the flush sonic and the Twisted sonic reverse! Please give me some tips. much thanks to those who took a little of their time to read and hopefully reply to this post!

2. AfroSquared
    Date: Sat, Sep 6 2014 21:44:56

Psing_Cool03 wrote: Can anyone help me link my tricks? Im trying to make a combo heres what I got so far: Demon Sonic 34-12 > Twisted Sonic Reverse 12-23 > Flush Sonic 23-12. Please help me I can already do the other tricks linked smoothly but when I just cant link the flush sonic and the Twisted sonic reverse! Please give me some tips. much thanks to those who took a little of their time to read and hopefully reply to this post!
    Your linkage has too many direction changes, that is why is it hard to execute smoothly. Instead try putting in some more tricks in the linkage. For e.g. Demon's sonic > pass 12-23 > PD twisted sonic > twisted sonic rev > pass 23-34-23 > flush sonic

3. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Mon, Sep 8 2014 02:56:56

Yes, it is harder as afro has said to link tricks that change direction suddenly, perhaps you should try again and link up tricks that flow well together ( in the same direction). That being said, it's not impossible, and if you practice enough you won't even have any issues with linkages that change direction a lot, you just need perseverance.