UPSB v4

Linkages & Combos / Can anyone please help me make a combo?

1. Firenzo
    Date: Thu, Sep 4 2014 10:45:45

Can anyone help me make a combo? I only have a few tricks: Charge Sonic Fingerpass Demon Sonic Twisted Sonic Twisted Sonic Reverse Neosonic Twisted Sonic Bust Shadow Warped Sonic Flush Sonic (still practicing) (lol almost all my tricks are in the sonic family)

2. MPC
    Date: Mon, Sep 22 2014 12:19:13

Hey @Psing_Cool03 I suggest practising some simple little rise & fall links like these, while you're learning thumbaround and bakaround variations. :D mpc https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0MfrCdwFNM&list=UUsmHZLGjRGi9mJ4zdW3klSQ

3. Spytos
    Date: Mon, Sep 22 2014 13:01:31

I want to learn some sorts of advanced tricks... like iSonic... it kills me when I saw it..

4. Nick
    Date: Mon, Sep 22 2014 20:03:11

Spytos wrote: I want to learn some sorts of advanced tricks... like iSonic... it kills me when I saw it..
    Search for "(insert trick) tutorial" on youtube

5. Pen15
    Date: Wed, Sep 24 2014 01:29:50

Can someone help me make a combo? I am a beginner. What trick is popular and easy to use? I know charge 1-2, 2-3, bad at 3-4. I can do thumb around and reverse well. I can do upside down thumb around. Sonic rise and rev sonic in 1-2 to 2-3. Neo-sonic. Twisted sonic Bust. Fingerless thumb around and reverse. Index bak and index around.

6. Awesome
    Date: Wed, Sep 24 2014 02:27:55

if someone else makes you a combo its gonna be harder than one you come up with. just do tricks one after another and try to make them smooth. you are gonna start out with a sequence of maybe 3 tricks and then keep on adding on. just let your hands do the thinking when you are starting out.

7. m1ch1
    Date: Wed, Sep 24 2014 11:22:30

i agree with Awesome, it's better to create your own combo than copying it from someone, because for myself it feels more natural, if i do my own stuff, than do stuff from other people and i think you should master some more tricks first, for example the reverses of charge and sonic, because in my opinion it look a bit monotone, if you are using only one the normal tricks and not the reverses. And try to link the rticks with a pass.

8. AfroSquared
    Date: Wed, Sep 24 2014 17:33:21

You gain greater satisfaction when you make a great combo yourself. I know getting someone else to create a combo for you is easier, but working hard to make one yourself and mastering it, will get the most enjoyment out of pen spinning. So experimenting by doing a trick after another, is the best way to make a combo yourself. :)

9. M&MxD*
    Date: Thu, Sep 25 2014 03:24:33

be creative .....combine all those links you already known ...and still learn new tricks ... :) to make hard links use tricks on the finger slot like on 14,, 13,, 24,,

10. Spytos
    Date: Tue, Oct 28 2014 04:16:17

Nick wrote: Search for "(insert trick) tutorial" on youtube
    Thanks for the tips pal...

11. Letho72
    Date: Tue, Oct 28 2014 20:59:49

Twisted Sonic > Neosonic > PD Rev Twisted sonic > 0.5 Charge 23 > Twisted Sonic Bust is a pretty simple combo that I like. Most popular tricks that "pros" use are not simple (Hai Tua, lower finger busting, etc) so don't strive for those hard tricks. The Devil's Shadow is my all time favorite trick so I would suggest that, as well as Demon's Sonic. Also learning all your tricks in all possible finger slots and their reverses is never a bad idea. Hope this helps!