UPSB v4

Single Member & Tag Videos / SO NOOB AND UNPROFESSIONAL EDITING SKILLZ

1. wataspin
    Date: Tue, Sep 2 2014 09:39:43

so crowded here i cant think any combos now, my friend sat beside me and he got a camera so i lent it and i camed! just bear with it, my GOD. im just a 9 month spinner XD everything is a rush, limited time lol

2. AfroSquared
    Date: Tue, Sep 2 2014 15:59:48

Don't worry. your editing skills are pretty decent (better than mine anyway :P). Nice session wataspin!

3. DevilHachi
    Date: Tue, Sep 2 2014 17:13:11

I'd call the editing bad :/ But your pen spinning skills Great!

4. Xienix
    Date: Tue, Sep 2 2014 18:34:00

DevilHachi wrote: I'd call the editing bad :/ But your pen spinning skills Great!
    Don't discourage people when they just started doing something. @0:12 you can see that he knows how to place text one the rhythm of music, which I couldn't after 9 months of spinning next time instead of saying bad try to say what he could have done better with edits or spinning :) Give people some time to improve Damn you're good for only spinning 9 months :O

5. JackyMacky
    Date: Wed, Sep 3 2014 01:58:33

Here are my two-cents about your editing: stop. Seriously, just keep everything simple. We don't need the border/background, some of those transitions are unnecessary (like the one at 29-31 seconds), and we don't need the "YOW!" and "SO NOOB TFW! :P" text (also it's backwards, "so noob that feel when!" absolutely makes no sense). So awkward and corny. I seriously doubt you had "limited time" to do all that stuff. Just a title and maybe a simple fade transition. For example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQtzft64BKg This is not a big collab.

6. wataspin
    Date: Wed, Sep 3 2014 06:08:57

JackyMacky wrote: Here are my two-cents about your editing: stop. Seriously, just keep everything simple. We don't need the border/background, some of those transitions are unnecessary (like the one at 29-31 seconds), and we don't need the "YOW!" and "SO NOOB TFW! :P" text (also it's backwards, "so noob that feel when!" absolutely makes no sense). So awkward and corny. I seriously doubt you had "limited time" to do all that stuff. Just a title and maybe a simple fade transition. For example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQtzft64BKg This is not a big collab.
    tfw means thanks for watching hahaha thanks jacky love you bro i will always treasure ur adbayas

7. casual
    Date: Wed, Sep 3 2014 07:04:52

wow amazing! keep doing wat ur doing and keep being who u r XD

8. wataspin
    Date: Wed, Sep 3 2014 08:06:20

@casual huhuhuhu thanks man...

9. JackyMacky
    Date: Wed, Sep 3 2014 21:44:07

wataspin wrote: tfw means thanks for watching hahaha thanks jacky love you bro i will always treasure ur adbayas
    Ooooh....that makes more sense. I learned something new today. ^_^

10. Monk
    Date: Wed, Sep 3 2014 22:50:04

Try having a broader range of tricks. Some of your combos look the same, but good job so far.