UPSB v4

Linkages & Combos / Best ways to link into wiper tricks

1. MPC
    Date: Sun, Aug 31 2014 14:15:22

Need advice: I like wiper tricks, but I can never find smooth ways to link into them. I can link out easily enough with FLTAs, busts, pinky back revs, but unless I start the entire combo with a wiper trick, I never get the chance. Any suggestions? mpc

2. Monk
    Date: Sun, Aug 31 2014 15:20:38

Try doing combos starting at different points of the pen.

3. ShadowParadox
    Date: Sun, Aug 31 2014 15:46:00

EITHER : focus on doing a linkage specifically into a wiper. spin in one direction until the pen is far enough on your hand to do a wiper or do what i do and go crazy when linking to wipers...throw the pen really hard and then profit

4. AfroSquared
    Date: Sun, Aug 31 2014 16:43:34

I had the same problem. When starting a combo in which you want to use a wiper in, try starting with your fingers further down the pen and during a combo you'll be in a perfect position to do a wiper. Another way is that I used to start my wipers with FL TF Charge. This helped me a lot when i wanted to do a wiper in a combo. You just do the FL TF charge, then at the end of the charge moition, my fingertips will be near my grips, i then clasped the grips with my finger tips and did a wiper. .You could also do a small wiper linkage at the start of a combo then link out. Hope this helps! :P

5. Ceru Seiyu
    Date: Wed, Sep 3 2014 09:52:05

You can use tricks that orient the pen so that one end is sticking out of your fingers more than the other end, this will allow you to then take hold of the tips more easily and go into wiper moves. You can also use a trick called a "seasick" to easily get into position for it: Basically it's letting go of the pen and sliding your hand along to shift the pen, can be done in all fingerslots.