UPSB v4

Spammer's Bin / sex points

1. Monk
    Date: Wed, Aug 13 2014 21:52:37

The B^) Game over the course of two weeks, I'll be starting up a pointless game by being a cool kid, you receive a sex point. saying something that me no like, you lose points if you say something so stupid that I can't handle, you earn yourself a fap point, which basically takes away half of the points you accumulate for two days. weight of the points/removal are depending on the sexiness/stupidity of the post no need to /in, I singed all of you up, yaaaaay. game starts on Friday, prepare yur anus mods, if you see my true goal, you're welcome B^) ONE LAST RULE, lets all have fun Winner gets cool siggy thing Yes, I am biased B^)

2. Awesome
    Date: Wed, Aug 13 2014 22:15:46

Guy 1: You and your girl seem real happy together...have you ever...you know...tried fucking her in the other hole? Guy2: NO WAY! Are you crazy? I don't want to get her pregnant.

3. Monk
    Date: Wed, Aug 13 2014 22:25:05

Awesome wrote: Guy 1: You and your girl seem real happy together...have you ever...you know...tried fucking her in the other hole? Guy2: NO WAY! Are you crazy? I don't want to get her pregnant.
    game starts Friday on shoutbox Sounds like sex B^)

4. Solid
    Date: Wed, Aug 13 2014 22:44:29

/in yur anus

5. browndog12
    Date: Thu, Aug 14 2014 05:49:28

okay so theres this cheetah, and a lion, and theyre hanging out in the African prairie just doing like big african cat shit sitting in the shade and eating shit idk. so theyre pretty bored and they decide to challenge each other to a race. the cheetah wins, of course, because its the fastest land animal, like, i dont even know why the lion even accepted the challenge because he should have known he would lose. pretty dumb if you ask me but yknow shit happens. so at the end of the race the lion is panting for breath and hes tired af and all that, and the cheetah is just like hanging out, hes barely winded. once the lion catches his breath he says to the cheetah, "man, you a cheetah!" and the cheetah looks back at him and says, "nah man, you lion."

6. Monk
    Date: Thu, Aug 14 2014 22:38:19

no ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

7. Soren
    Date: Thu, Aug 14 2014 23:36:39

Too 1337 for me

8. ChainBreak
    Date: Thu, Aug 14 2014 23:53:10

Soren wrote: Too 1337 for me
    Kyaaa~ Supergirl-senpai!

9. Awesome
    Date: Fri, Aug 15 2014 01:29:00

browndog12 wrote: okay so theres this cheetah, and a lion, and theyre hanging out in the African prairie just doing like big african cat shit sitting in the shade and eating shit idk. so theyre pretty bored and they decide to challenge each other to a race. the cheetah wins, of course, because its the fastest land animal, like, i dont even know why the lion even accepted the challenge because he should have known he would lose. pretty dumb if you ask me but yknow shit happens. so at the end of the race the lion is panting for breath and hes tired af and all that, and the cheetah is just like hanging out, hes barely winded. once the lion catches his breath he says to the cheetah, "man, you a cheetah!" and the cheetah looks back at him and says, "nah man, you lion."
    Then the lion butt fucked the cheetah

10. Tetsip
    Date: Fri, Aug 15 2014 20:33:01

how 2 get laid moar

11. ShadowParadox
    Date: Fri, Aug 15 2014 21:11:44

But you're never on when I am And how is the ge pointless when points are how you decide the winner, meaning it must be full of points :trollface:

12. Enkronidus
    Date: Fri, Aug 15 2014 22:07:33

this game sounds like sex

13. iColor
    Date: Fri, Aug 15 2014 22:41:38

so it's imaginary

14. Monk
    Date: Sat, Aug 16 2014 00:09:54

its average points for all of your post

15. tenku069
    Date: Sat, Aug 16 2014 00:59:20

Start me off with 100 fap points please. I'll take all the fap points I can get.

16. Awesome
    Date: Sat, Aug 16 2014 01:00:59

Tetsip wrote: how 2 get laid moar
    trade money for sex! its unlimited sex if you have unlimited money (tell me if you figure out the cheat code)

17. ShadowParadox
    Date: Sat, Aug 16 2014 15:42:09

Awesome wrote: trade money for sex! its unlimited sex if you have unlimited money (tell me if you figure out the cheat code)
    i have unlimited sex! does this mean i have unlimited money?

18. Awesome
    Date: Sat, Aug 16 2014 18:03:23

ShadowParadox wrote: i have unlimited sex! does this mean i have unlimited money?
    only if you are trading sex for money (this is illegal in most countries so be discreet about it)