UPSB v4

Battlezone / Solid vs AfroSquared

1. AfroSquared
    Date: Wed, Aug 13 2014 08:41:06

Spinner 1: {Solid} https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdPP5oWnKjw Spinner 2: {AfroSquared} so nervous when spinning on camera :( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2nyVEUvFT4 Solid vs AfroSquared

2. Solaire
    Date: Wed, Aug 13 2014 09:43:11

i cant vote D: Yours was so good in the beginning. Edit: Nvm i voted for Afro ^_^ I know he dropped it but he was holding his cam and was nervous. so taking that into consideration i voted for him since i really liked his spinning.

3. AfroSquared
    Date: Wed, Aug 13 2014 10:28:36

Thanks @Solaire, i'm glad i got at least one vote. I get nervous spinning on camera and i had to hold my camera...

4. Monk
    Date: Wed, Aug 13 2014 15:33:11

Solaire wrote: i cant vote D: Yours was so g both of you i consider friends lol. Nvm i voted for you Afro ^_^
    why the hell would you make a biased decision? its not a "who's the better friend competition".

5. cl3ud.kr
    Date: Wed, Aug 13 2014 15:43:50

I can't vote, but if I could, I would vote for @AfroSquared :D Better style / execution I think. Everyone makes mistakes I guess ^^

6. Reason
    Date: Wed, Aug 13 2014 16:05:08

solid had a pretty interesting combo, some cool content, but the execution was a bit sloppy. a bit of spam too... afro had decent execution at first, but a few major slip ups. i more spam than in solid's, not as many interesting links, and a few off cam moments. while its nice to see you guys improving at a good rate, solid definitely won this one in my eyes.

7. AfroSquared
    Date: Wed, Aug 13 2014 16:31:53

Reason wrote: solid definitely won this one in my eyes.
    yeah...i admitted defeat when he sent me the link for his video.

8. Dern Goid
    Date: Wed, Aug 13 2014 18:41:52

Afro had a bit better control and style. But, I definitely have to vote for solid. His linkages were overall better, it had a better flow and he didn't stumble mid combo. You need to work on your control and style as they seem to be falling behind a bit. But overall good combo man, you're doing well. Afro could of won, but he stumbled a lot and dropped the pen a couple of times. You started off with a great flow but you messed up and that pretty much ruined the combo.

9. Solaire
    Date: Wed, Aug 13 2014 20:57:53

Monk wrote: why the hell would you make a biased decision? its not a "who's the better friend competition".
    monk it wasnt a biased decision, after watching them i decided to pick his because i loved how it looked in the beginning,..

10. Monk
    Date: Wed, Aug 13 2014 21:00:30

Solaire wrote: monk it wasnt a biased decision, after watching them i decided to pick his because i loved how it looked in the beginning,..
    did you even read what I quoted? lols

11. Solaire
    Date: Wed, Aug 13 2014 21:03:22

Monk wrote: did you even read what I quoted? lols
    yeah lol, i went back and added the last part after i decided which one. That wasnt part of the original post.. So i did nothing wrong i just came back later to clear up that i did vote

12. Monk
    Date: Wed, Aug 13 2014 21:14:16

Solaire wrote: yeah lol, i went back and added the last part after i decided which one. That wasnt part of the original post.. So i did nothing wrong i just came back later to clear up that i did vote
    i only included the part that is relevant to my reply. what you said was that you had difficulty choosing because they were both your friends, would you have chosen your friend automatically if his/her opponent was someone you didn't know?

13. Solaire
    Date: Wed, Aug 13 2014 21:20:53

Monk wrote: i only included the part that is relevant to my reply. what you said was that you had difficulty choosing because they were both your friends, would you have chosen your friend automatically if his/her opponent was someone you didn't know?
    noo monk i meant that voting was hard since i dont want to upset either person(Just adds to the pressure). Id still pick the better spinner obviously. And i picked the one who although they messed up i liked it better than solid., if it had been a biased decision i wouldve picked solid for sure because ive known him longer and we talk a lot more

14. AfroSquared
    Date: Thu, Aug 14 2014 08:38:59

Well in conclusion....i was destroyed. Actually destroyed is not enough, i was annihilated...

15. Solid
    Date: Thu, Aug 14 2014 13:15:10

lel :) @AfroSquared dont feel bad youll get better!

16. AfroSquared
    Date: Sat, Aug 16 2014 09:20:03

Solid wrote: lel :) @AfroSquared dont feel bad youll get better!
    I will!!!! and I shall rematch you one day! and I will be victorious (i'm hoping anyway....)

17. Solid
    Date: Sat, Aug 16 2014 16:48:06

eh @AfroSquared you can try! but my combo was just a warm up!!!