UPSB v4

Board Comments / Shoutbox Pruning

1. Xzeria
    Date: Thu, Aug 7 2014 15:00:06

Hallo, @ mods could you guys stick to pruning once a week. Lately I've posted stuff and went away, come back to check replys and the sb has been cleared. This has happend multiple times now and it's getting sorta anoying. Could you please wait a bit more inbetween prunes instead of the multiple prunes a day/every day that it is naw. I realise there's a pleasure to watch it get cleared, but resist you bodies, for the children. Thanks X.

2. Monk
    Date: Thu, Aug 7 2014 16:28:49

+1

3. fang
    Date: Thu, Aug 7 2014 20:16:28

Normally I prune if there is no conversation left in the shoutbox or it's been inactive for at least an hour.

4. XYZaki
    Date: Fri, Aug 8 2014 19:13:37

fang wrote: Normally I prune if there is no conversation left in the shoutbox or it's been inactive for at least an hour.
    That's way too often...

5. Awesome
    Date: Fri, Aug 8 2014 21:16:22

fang wrote: Normally I prune if there is no conversation left in the shoutbox or it's been inactive for at least an hour.
    Fang should have his moderator powers stripped, this post is my justification.

6. ShadowParadox
    Date: Sat, Aug 9 2014 00:44:13

Awesome wrote: Fang should have his moderator powers stripped, this post is my justification.
    +1

7. fang
    Date: Sat, Aug 9 2014 15:49:25

XYZaki wrote: That's way too often...
    I forgot to mention that I do this when there is to many shouts in the archive. I am not the only moderator who prunes, so I prune once a month, twice tops. Besides that, thanks for the tip of stripping my mod powers. ._.