UPSB v4

Member Introductions / Hi, I'm new!

1. Lost Angelus
    Date: Sun, Aug 3 2014 19:37:59

Hello everyone! I'm Lost Angelus and started spinning a couple months ago. After reading numerous archived threads from the previous versions of UPSB, I decided to make an account. The previous threads that I read were from 2009, 2010, 2011, etc, and I felt like a gimp being so late to the pen spinning scene. I thought pen spinning was a dead community, but then I found that people do post here, so I just had to make an account and contribute!

2. Jolly
    Date: Sun, Aug 3 2014 19:57:28

:welcome: nice that you made it to this forum, we need to get it more active again :woop:

3. cTreative_
    Date: Sun, Aug 3 2014 19:57:53

Hello and welcome to UPSB! Yeah, don't worry. People still spin and post stuff on the forums.

4. Solid
    Date: Sun, Aug 3 2014 19:59:52

there are SOME active people... like 15 at most lel. but us 15 are niceeee people so WECOMEE!!!!!

5. Lost Angelus
    Date: Sun, Aug 3 2014 20:25:17

There's got to be more than 15 people lol. Something that I've noticed is that there are a lot of spinners, but they're from different countries. So, there's a huge language barrier and people join forums that is native to them only. If only there was a forum where people of any ethnic background could post and have it translated or something lol. From what I've gathered, spinning was huge back in 2009. I wish I had started back then XD

6. ShadowParadox
    Date: Sun, Aug 3 2014 20:50:57

Welcome to the forum! Hi i'm Shadow yes there are plenty more spinners mainly from asia so ofcourse there are language barriers. Anyway i hope you have a good time here. If you ever need help with anything you can always pm whether it is help with the board or pen spinning tricks ill be sure to reply xD Finally be sure to hang out in the shoutbox, it has been very quiet lately i guess people are quitting these days :( Have a great time.

7. Reason
    Date: Sun, Aug 3 2014 21:08:41

welcome to UPSB! im glad you decided to actually join. make sure you read the rules and feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

8. DioBrando
    Date: Mon, Aug 4 2014 04:27:25

hel;lo

9. AfroSquared
    Date: Mon, Aug 4 2014 10:38:54

Nice to meet you and welcome to UPSB.

10. cl3ud.kr
    Date: Mon, Aug 4 2014 20:34:08

Herro, nice to meet you :D Welcome to UPSB.

11. Xilo
    Date: Tue, Aug 5 2014 06:33:26

Hello Angelus!(Imma call you tat),welcome to upsb.If you want to ask anything just ask me or the others on the forum.And there are active people like 60....my guess anyways.But it isn't to late to pen spin either. @Lost Angelus