UPSB v4

Where to find Pens in... / Finding pens in Thailand and Vietnam

1. JAIvY
    Date: Mon, Jul 21 2014 23:02:18

My friend is going to Thailand and then Vietnam, would it be worth me asking him to buy me some pens and send them to me, how much would the postage be and what type of pens could I buy and how much would they cost?? Thanks

2. Zen
    Date: Tue, Jul 22 2014 14:31:15

I looked at the Resource Pens Around the World thread. [SPOILER="Thailand"]Bic Roundstic Grips Cartoon comssa Dominic Story (Anyball/Profile/Stargel Max) Jolly (Superpirat/Supersheriff sub) Lancer 'clic' (MonAmi 153 sub) Monami JP503 Namae Nextage Pelikan Superpirat/Supersheriff Pentel Hybrid Gel Grip Pentel Hybrid Gel Grip DX Pentel Hybrid Gel Roller Pentel RSVP Mini Pentel Technica Pilot Dr. Grip Pilot G1 Pilot G2 Pilot G2 EX Pilot G3 Pilot HyperGel Pilot SuperGel Pilot Supergrip Pilot color pen SDR-200 Sailor Gel Sakura Aqualip Sakura Ballsign (maybe Allcolor also) Stabilo Pen 68 Stabilo Point 88 Synetic brand Tex pencil Tombow Playcolor2 Uni-Ball Gel Impact Uni-Ball Laknock Uni-Ball Lakubo Uni-Ball Signo Zig Clean Color[/SPOILER] And [SPOILER="Vietnam"]Chenqi (anyball sub) Dr.Grip Dong-A Anyball Lantu Noris club marker Pilot Color pen Pilot Mars Micro Pilot Super Grip Pilot Super GP Pilot G2 Sakura Gelly Roll Signo knock type Signo broad Signo (non-grip version) Zebra F-301 Zebra M-301 Zebra Telescopic[/SPOILER] Postage anywhere internationally, you expect about 5$/euros give or take depending on, the size of the package, distance etc.

3. JAIvY
    Date: Wed, Jul 23 2014 20:18:58

Wow, didn't see that thread at all lol, thanks Is it cheaper to actually do this at all, or will it be about the same as if i had ordered the pens off penwish? Also what Mods could i make from these pens?

4. Zen
    Date: Thu, Jul 24 2014 01:10:06

@JAIvY Sorry i should have mentioned you. i would say, it could be either. It really depends on your friend. If he is a good friend you have a lot more flexibility. For example, your friend can list the pens he can find and the price at which he gets them at, and then offer to go to other stores to compare prices. (if he is a close friend) i would do this method, via my friend, if we are close. Penwish is good, and is a standard method so if all else fails you still have Penwish. You could make a lot of things actually, Firefly g3, RSVP MX, some g3 based mods. I say prepare a list of mods you really want, and then go through with them and thoroughly research which ones will be best for you and the best choice in general. Then slowly weed out the ones you stand to get later on. If you need any help feel free to pm me!