UPSB v4

Collaboration Videos / Team No Respect

1. Elfoo
    Date: Sat, Sep 11 2010 13:17:56

[video=youtube;41YQe1M5b3Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41YQe1M5b3Y[/video] Just amazing.

2. chris
    Date: Sat, Sep 11 2010 13:34:37

I like how majority of them used MXs <3 (gives me hope?lolol) I think this is gonna be one of the best teams of JEB. Now if they only included other pro spinners from the past.... :O

3. Enkronidus
    Date: Sat, Sep 11 2010 13:53:19

RYO! Glad to know he's still spinning. =) Awesome collab. <3

4. VikroaL
    Date: Sat, Sep 11 2010 14:27:03

Oh...wow...

5. neoknux_009
    Date: Sat, Sep 11 2010 14:57:36

best collab ive seeen in a LONG time. great to see Ryo Spinning again. Makin was incredible. best combo.

6. song
    Date: Sat, Sep 11 2010 15:45:57

kuzu,seven,makin,ryo,nikoo,OMG!!!!

7. Gisele 8
    Date: Sat, Sep 11 2010 16:35:58

lolwtf... noob vid. srsly the name doesn't do the combo

8. walrus
    Date: Sat, Sep 11 2010 16:42:44

nice collab altough why are kUzu and SEVEN in there? they got enough respect IMO....i should be in it..... lol jk =D

9. Tetsip
    Date: Sat, Sep 11 2010 16:44:28

Why aren't they in it? They are on the team.

10. KTrinh93
    Date: Sat, Sep 11 2010 17:42:27

VikroaL wrote: Oh...wow...
    LOL :rofl: But seriously this was a really good collab o_O I thought most of the spinners weren't as active anymore.

11. Twine
    Date: Sun, Sep 12 2010 00:30:04

WTF noob combos from Seven and kUzu. Get back to your personal mods D:< (.___. did like 15 typos while writing that). Really sad to know I could copy kUzu's combo in like 10mins. Makin was alright and I like Ryo's spinning :)

12. taichi1082
    Date: Sun, Sep 12 2010 01:58:59

nice kUzu combo. MaKiNs was by far the best though

13. SPRiNGFiELD
    Date: Sun, Sep 12 2010 02:05:36

kuzu and seven combos in this CV is total crap. :facepalm: they could've done much better with their personal mods.

14. hoiboy
    Date: Sun, Sep 12 2010 02:32:02

Anyone else wanna jump on the "use their own mod" bandwagon? Seriously, did you even consider the fact that some of them might have been inactive and have not spun for a while?

15. xSpin
    Date: Sun, Sep 12 2010 05:11:57

Makin>All.

16. Twine
    Date: Sun, Sep 12 2010 06:49:14

Hoiboy: No I didn't but I did consider the fact that they were 9001 times better 2 years ago

17. XYZaki
    Date: Sun, Sep 12 2010 08:19:47

Of all people, they let the homo be the team leader.

18. neoknux_009
    Date: Sun, Sep 12 2010 13:06:54

while i agree the spinning wasnt on par with the greatest combos in the world, i think for me it was more a feeling of ryo comming back. havent seem him in a while. agree that seven and kuzu were not on their best this time. And i agree i really prefer their personal mods... Although its possible that different pen spinning communities have different respects towards different combos. clearly the mx trend is still popular in JEB. ive seen a strong mx spinner live before, it was like nothing ive seen prior. Its much more amazing/different when you see it in real life... makin on the otherhand was really nice ;D and i never knew fujimari = saizen D; NAME CHANGES!!!

19. Might
    Date: Tue, Sep 14 2010 16:45:39

@ Twine and Springfield Seriously, you two have no knowledge of penspinning at all.

20. Twine
    Date: Thu, Sep 16 2010 06:04:12

Might: Seriously, you have no knowledge if you think that was good spinning from them. Obviously you don't realise how much there skills have depleted. I also love how you just blurted out a ridiculous statement with no backup to your argument. Good job! :applaud: :rant:

21. SJ
    Date: Fri, Sep 17 2010 08:45:00

lol good editing, good music, insane team, joke collab. seriously, what the hell man difficulty severely lacking in this collab. as well as style kuzus combo was probably a one-take nikoo seven etc...theyre not trying. they kinda killed their own stye (kuzu, saizen, seven, etc) also presentation just sucked in general (set-up/lighting/angle)

neoknux_009;21277]best collab ive seeen in a LONG time[/QUOTE] did you watch the collab? [QUOTE=Gisele 8;21294]lolwtf... noob vid. srsly the name doesn't do the combo[/QUOTE] could not agree more [QUOTE=Twine;21368]WTF noob combos from Seven and kUzu. Get back to your personal mods D:< (.___. did like 15 typos while writing that). Really sad to know I could copy kUzu's combo in like 10mins. Makin was alright and I like Ryo's spinning :)[/QUOTE] THANK YOU. i concur they should use their own mods. and kuzu's combo was probably a one-take lol [QUOTE=SPRiNGFiELD;21391]kuzu and seven combos in this CV is total crap. :facepalm: they could've done much better with their personal mods.[/QUOTE] i agree with the first statement. they possibly couldve done better, but its just that their styles suck with the mx -_- especially kuzu. [QUOTE=Might wrote: @ Twine and Springfield Seriously, you two have no knowledge of penspinning at all.
    lol almost thought you were trolling. please elaborate if you can. that is a very bold statement which is quite absurd haha

22. Zombo
    Date: Fri, Sep 17 2010 14:47:26

dont confuse nostalgia with the actual product... very difficult sometimes not to be biased nice to see those guys still active

23. SPRiNGFiELD
    Date: Fri, Sep 17 2010 16:36:46

just saying, it is not good to see that many of us can copy the recent kuzu mx combos, but when he was with his g3 mod, it was impossible. same with seven. where did those inverse shadow neobak combos go to..... sorry if i was a bitch but it was terribly disappointing.

24. taichi1082
    Date: Fri, Sep 17 2010 18:54:17

Besides the fact that MaKiNs combo was one of his best ever the collab was slightly above average. And what do I see here? HURR DURR WHY NO PERSONAL MOD COMBOS PRESENTATION IS BAD ETC ... Most people in this thread expect too much and don't see any shades between Perfect and total crap. SPRiNGFiELD, be my guest.

25. Mage In Black
    Date: Fri, Sep 17 2010 20:23:07

Nah, taichi that isn't it. There just seems to be a pattern to their spinning. Their MX combos, while stylish, portray a less difficult and less creative version of their spinning. On the other hand, when they spin with their own personal mods, they seem to present a higher level of spinning. I'm sure you notice it too. The flames are a result of people praising the video as a great collab when simply, it isn't. It's stylish and contains a lot of well-known names...but that's it. Most likely a result of the flame war from UPSB 2nd's thread where everyone was hating on the collab because it didn't represent UPSB's true skill (although I felt it was quite a solid collab and quite multifaceted), and comparing it greater collabs like ones from JEB. And then there was an opposing side and now, here comes a so so collab from JEB that people are giving undeserved praise to. Get the picture?

26. taichi1082
    Date: Fri, Sep 17 2010 20:32:13

Mage In Black wrote: Nah, taichi that isn't it. There just seems to be a pattern to their spinning. Their MX combos, while stylish, portray a less difficult and less creative version of their spinning. On the other hand, when they spin with their own personal mods, they seem to present a higher level of spinning. I'm sure you notice it too.
    Yes, I did notice that. And thanks for ignoring the point of my post.

27. Mage In Black
    Date: Fri, Sep 17 2010 20:39:31

Np dude. Any time.

28. Zombo
    Date: Sat, Sep 18 2010 02:09:12

taichi1082 wrote: Besides the fact that MaKiNs combo was one of his best ever the collab was slightly above average. And what do I see here? HURR DURR WHY NO PERSONAL MOD COMBOS PRESENTATION IS BAD ETC ... Most people in this thread expect too much and don't see any shades between Perfect and total crap. SPRiNGFiELD, be my guest.
    its normal to have high standard given the star power behind the team, I think. the more famous you become, the more pressure on you to perform well. thats why its difficult to stay at the top. in particular, japanese spinners have a lot of pressure on them to do well. they get flamed on 2ch by anonymous japanese fans if they release bad material. so many of those jeb stars are not very public or quit PS due to anonymous trolls.

29. XYZaki
    Date: Sat, Sep 18 2010 03:30:58

Zombo wrote: in particular, japanese spinners have a lot of pressure on them to do well. they get flamed on 2ch by anonymous japanese fans if they release bad material. so many of those jeb stars are not very public or quit PS due to anonymous trolls.
    MR.WIKIPEDIA SAID NOT TO TELL ANYONE ABOUT THAT. But yeah, same reason they don't show their faces (other than the fact that schools might not accept them etc.)

30. Zombo
    Date: Sat, Sep 18 2010 03:55:38

XYZaki wrote: MR.WIKIPEDIA SAID NOT TO TELL ANYONE ABOUT THAT. But yeah, same reason they don't show their faces (other than the fact that schools might not accept them etc.)
    well to be fair, not many spinners show their face...

31. Gr3gY
    Date: Sat, Sep 18 2010 04:34:21

Zombo wrote: well to be fair, not many spinners show their face...
    yea that. we only see hands most of the time sad cv though. i am disappoint.

32. taichi1082
    Date: Sat, Sep 18 2010 12:01:37

Zombo wrote: well to be fair, not many spinners show their face...
    SEVEN in particular starred in multiple media events (Offline Tournament 2008 including other JEB-Spinners, several talk shows, the hk event with peem and saizen...). HAL and others showed their faces in CVs. You can find dozens of photos in the blogosphere. There is no "Headshotz" thread in JEB but they still reveal a lot. I am also aware of the ongoing discussions on 2ch, though the flames may not be a japan-specific problem. The UPSB 2nd thread is a good example. Even though the discussions aren't anonymous you can still see lots of drama.

33. XYZaki
    Date: Mon, Sep 20 2010 00:07:55

taichi1082 wrote: SEVEN in particular starred in multiple media events (Offline Tournament 2008 including other JEB-Spinners, several talk shows, the hk event with peem and saizen...). HAL and others showed their faces in CVs. You can find dozens of photos in the blogosphere. There is no "Headshotz" thread in JEB but they still reveal a lot. I am also aware of the ongoing discussions on 2ch, though the flames may not be a japan-specific problem. The UPSB 2nd thread is a good example. Even though the discussions aren't anonymous you can still see lots of drama.
    Most of them wear masks if they show their head, (SEVEN and Saizen being out of the question) but what CV are you talking about..with HAL showing his face? o.o And AFAIK, 2ch is straight up unjustified flaming, probably the worst exposure of Japanese youth.

34. taichi1082
    Date: Mon, Sep 20 2010 00:26:40

XYZaki wrote: ith HAL showing his face? o.o
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9S7Lgo6kSU#t=0m39s And a second before that you can see Fire@Fox. This isn't a video you would usually see on 2ch though.

35. Vaan
    Date: Mon, Sep 20 2010 04:46:06

i see darkness^^ nice collab anyway.. makin

36. Avocado
    Date: Thu, Sep 23 2010 14:24:30

Makin made a very good fs... not bad for kuzu , nikoo , RYO bit disappointed for rest of it and very disappointed for fujimura's clip..-_-

37. pipp
    Date: Thu, Sep 23 2010 18:40:04

Embami was the best. Then Makin. The rest was a bit disappionting tough.