UPSB v4

Pen Modifications / Can someone translate this?

1. Gren
    Date: Sat, Jul 19 2014 15:24:01

http://menowaspin.tumblr.com/post/54249665353/3 Can someone translate this for me? :)

2. ShadowParadox
    Date: Sat, Jul 19 2014 16:04:12

Spoiler World of Menowa of the world Menowa * Desuyo. Menon Jisuri beef bowl three I will write together three how to make G3 so is said Te how to make Oshiekudaka~tsu now and then. You will be omitted image because troublesome partly three this time. It does not after all. image I will go in order from the top. I we summarize the specs before Asono Top: 20cm, 20g? (Ambiguous) Medium: 20cm, 17g? (Ambiguous) Below: 21cm (spree change), about 20g? (Ambiguous) ● Please note that you may make an occasional ambiguity since forgotten how to make for older G3 (a pseudonym) ... this Material (the number on the right quantity) G3 1 G2 1 G1 1 Jimny 1 (I'm sorry I do not remember or with Which of gel ink ballpoint pen type and common type) Air Fit Light 1 1 pen name Arumipen one of Muji Karatsui 1 Enibo appropriate Appropriate grip suitable Eafi silver ring 2 (may be omitted) How to make The decomposed completely 1, G3 body, bury all the projections. Cap also take the rubber in the clip, I sharpen the projection And about 4,7 cm of the body 2, G2? Put together with Insa nib G3 is cut into 3, to be fixed somehow covered with a G1 chip to chip of air pyrophyllite. I put in the nib of 2 it 4, about 3,2 cm of the cap Jimny? The cut sur-in. I soak a little big block of Enibo at the border of 1cm from G2 and G3 nib part of the 2. Silver ring of Eafi also soak further there as long. 5, was attached to the part of Insa 4 together with the Jimny cap, wear a silver ring Eafi earlier. I put a 3 block Enibo on it with a proper grip of 5mm position to tip portion of the pen tip. Nib be completed. I put aluminum pen tip to 6, G3 cap 7, put the cap is cut the head of the pen ass pen name only (?) 8, 2,3 cm Karatsui position the axis? Add to cap along with the Inn I was cut into Achieved on (equal to adjust put the appropriate grip on the cap, packed in various G2 axis inside the pen tip, the position of the Jimny) center of gravity adjustment and stuck the cap by winding tape 9, the axis Next ● current G3 (a pseudonym) It was also put Jefferies b 1 guy at a time you are using now, but here are included in existing specification because changes subtly with it. (Copy and paste from Oita Jeffrey b or rather part) Material G3 1 G2 1 Jimny 1 Karatsui 1 Air Fit Light 1 (oil pen type) Eaburan 1 HGG 1 About 2 Enibo Appropriate grip suitable How to make Decomposes completely 1, G-3, and bury all the projections of the grip portion Cutting length from the threaded end to be a 4.6cm the body of the 2, G-2 (cut to sharpen with a file, to state perfectly parallel to the cross section of the other side and state, smooth. This work In consideration of, and cut into a few millimeters long) and cut with a file to be cut to be a 3cm the body of the 3, COLOR TWIN is (cut, to state perfectly parallel to the cross section of the other side and state, smooth. In view of this operation, it is cut into a few millimeters long) 4, take the clip cap Jimny 5, it was covered with a tip of HGG chips Eaburan, and is fixed by adhesive or the like. Add to cap Jimny this 6, and wind the insert to the axis of COLOR TWIN which is cut and put on the cap of the Jimny. 7 blocks much put the Enibo after cap. Put the tip of the air fit light on (one without the screw) cut surface of 7, G-2 were seeded insert nib 8, G-3, is mounted from the screw side 7 9, nib G2 is 1,8 cm put in the order of one whole block> Eafi silver ring> Enibo the Enibo to look like (when I attach to hide the border of the G-2 and axes chip of 7 ◎). Fill that gap by packing the appropriate grip which I cut to appropriate gap frees between the chip and Enibo here to wind the tape to the pen ass part of 10, G-3 body, and capped, with the center of gravity adjustment complete The bottom end ● symmetry G3 (a pseudonym) Material G3 2 G2 1 Arumipen 2 Hyper gel 1 1 If you do not even agree 2 if concerned with Enibo symmetry Eafi silver ring 2 (may be omitted) Appropriate grip suitable How to make Decomposes completely 1, G3, and bury the projection (in the case of head family specification) both of the two body part to be a 7,2 cm pen ass part to cut Of 2, G3 pen tip part (in the case of head family specification) I will cut the nib part both of the two so that the 7mm Cutting (for upstream specification) to a 1,5 cm 1,4 cm ~ a (a flat portion that is not a threaded) body 3, G2 Shorten with two by Nari cut (in the case of head family specification) and standards or cut only 1cm worth of cap of 4, G3 I put the body of the Inn I-G3 after the stick along with the Insa the pen tip of G3 on both sides of 5, G2 And 2 this to put appropriately such as proper grip such as Enibo the tip of the cap to take the rubber cap of 6, G3, put the aluminum pen tip to the cap, stick a hapa gel grip which I cut to 4mm position there further I make individual The winding Insa to pen ass part of both sides 7, G3 axis, 6 Add (May be applied such as the Eafi silver ring to cut the cap) complete (You are good even without such as Shiguno'm Arumipen to Admit chip, and it's nice to have changed to your liking the length to be cut) Thank you for stopping to look at is dying has been tired
    Here you go!

3. Wikero
    Date: Sun, Jul 20 2014 03:35:39

google has the answer!

4. IMC Kor
    Date: Sun, Jul 20 2014 06:26:31

Thankyou :)

5. Gren
    Date: Mon, Jul 21 2014 01:45:57

Anyone know how Arumipen looks like?

6. sarugio
    Date: Tue, Jul 29 2014 13:52:57

owyeaaah another menowa thingies hehehe Brace yourself everyoneee menowa's riddle is comming hhahahahah Btw i think you can clearly see that it's just like a Mr. somsak. the only thing that matters here is, what is Arumipen? and what does Jefferies b 1 guy need to do with this mod? i think we should see someone named jefferies on sector B-1 to make this mod and also for the first pen we should cook beef bowl first before we make this mod... come on seriously we need someone who speaks english and japanese well... and act as a translator....

7. Froggy
    Date: Tue, Jul 29 2014 15:40:44

arumipen: http://ameblo.jp/saifones/image-11583204716-12628483232.html some kind of muji only pen. Frog~

8. ShadowParadox
    Date: Mon, Sep 22 2014 21:05:33

http://menowaspin.tumblr.com/post/88761424712/1 Translate this pls someone? And I don't want google translate bullshit answers. Japanese speaker or gtfo

9. ChainBreak
    Date: Tue, Sep 23 2014 19:16:59

@sparking the sparkling.

10. Van
    Date: Tue, Sep 23 2014 20:24:30

I will if i get paid